Only the bangers - best dance music videos!!!! Have some mdma first

simstim

Bluelighter
So if you know anything about me by now it's that I do too much mdma. Actually I woke up this morning and dosed on mdma.

This is gonna be hilarious!!!

Please help me post the best dance music videos you can come up with!! The corny ones are the best IMHO. Post some up!!

How about we get started with 2 Unlimited's Tribal Dance (rap version)

This is one of the most rediculous dance music videos I've found so far.

I really like k da cruz and think she is hot in this video. Freaking hilarious!!

Push featuring k da cruz
Push

Oh I love euphoric music that bangs! Just miss the empathogen for to really enjoy it :(
But some tracks I've listened to for first time while on dissociatives remain their euphoric vibes quite a few plays into sobriety. This is amazing on its own, does it happen with MDMA et al as well? Weird that a dissociative associates you to stuff but it happens.

Oh I love euphoric music that bangs! Just miss the empathogen for to really enjoy it :(
But some tracks I've listened to for first time while on dissociatives remain their euphoric vibes quite a few plays into sobriety. This is amazing on its own, does it happen with MDMA et al as well? Weird that a dissociative associates you to stuff but it happens.

Yeah it does. The second time I took mdma I went to the club with a bunch of friends and they played this song. I never forgot the song because everyone busted out whistles and started blowing them. Lol.

I want you guys to hear the version I heard "blow my whistle bitch", but this thread is about videos and the music video is edited.