• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

One year of Oral Meth Daily life changing

A perfect score on the LSAT? You got a 180? Nice. I got a 1580/1600 on the SATs (unprepared 800 verbal 780 math) while on a fair amount of dexedrine (despite having a 2.2 GPA). But I wouldn't say it was necessarily the amphetamine as I was a fast kid (before I put myself in a drug induced hibernation). The 180 is more impressive though.

Amphetamines don't increase intelligence and only modestly increase performance. In some regards they reduce creativity.

What is unclear: where did your dosing go after that 25mg 2x a day? There is quite a time gap here. So you didnt go to law school despite the 180?

The truth is methamphetamine doesn't have much benefit over dextroamphetamine insofar as improving cognitive performance. In fact methamphetamine is a fair amount more toxic than dextroamphetamine.

Are you kidding me that’s mostly what the law is composed of, bullshit and compelling narratives
Not so much in what I wanted to do which was Corporate Law which is where the big bucks are out of college. Trial Lawyer I could see your point though!

A perfect score on the LSAT? You got a 180? Nice. I got a 1580/1600 on the SATs (unprepared 800 verbal 780 math) while on a fair amount of dexedrine (despite having a 2.2 GPA). But I wouldn't say it was necessarily the amphetamine as I was a fast kid (before I put myself in a drug induced hibernation). The 180 is more impressive though.

Amphetamines don't increase intelligence and only modestly increase performance. In some regards they reduce creativity.

What is unclear: where did your dosing go after than 25mg 2x a day? There is quite a time gap here. So you didnt go to law school despite the 180?

The truth is methamphetamine doesn't have much benefit over dextroamphetamine insofar as improving cognitive performance. In fact methamphetamine is a fair amount more toxic than dextroamphetamine.
I decided to take the LSAT because my ex girlfriend got another boyfriend (I also got another girlfriend) pretty much right after we broke up, as a way to one up her after I found out law school was based pretty much only on LSAT and GPA. I had over 600 days of absence in my academic career growing up from kindergarten through my second senior year of high school, so another factor in wanting to take a standardized test was that I am a highly competitive person and a standardized test kicked that part of me into high gear. I finished the Logic Games section with over 20 minutes remaining, the Logical Reasoning sections with 10-12 and RC with 6-8 minutes remaining. I was able to do the Logic Games section in my head without having to diagram it so that was why I was able to finish so quickly.

After this I read books on IQ and more specifically the Neuroscience of intelligence by Cambridge University, and while a lot of people on YT comments anyway say things such as "working hard can beat iq" or "you can make a lot of money and be more successful than a person with a high iq so therefore iq doesn't seem like a good statistic"

These people all miss the point as IQ (or the g factor if intelligence) isn't testing material wealth or relative success, it's testing things such as reasoning ability, memory, comprehension, spatial ability, and a few more things I cant recall off the top of my head. But the point of me saying this is yes even with a 180, I decided not to attend law school as I may be taking a risk but law school would have cost me $150,000 and an undergrad math degree will only cost me about $50,000 and if I get into the career I want I will start out making double for an extra year to complete a bachelors as compared to a JD. The ceiling for quant bonuses is extremely high also.
Q&A: Top Quant Firms First Year Comp 250k to 400k | Wall Street Oasis

I honestly found the LSAT to be really easy because I also read my first book cover to cover in the same year (I posted about this which at the time became the highest rated RC guide on Reddit). I was diagnosed with ADHD late in the game and meth is definitely my pick over any other ADHD drug.

Currently I take 20mg around 8 am and 15 mg around 2pm

Last edited:

What is unclear: where did your dosing go after that 25mg 2x a day? There is quite a time gap here. So you didnt go to law school despite the 180?

Not so much in what I wanted to do which was Corporate Law which is where the big bucks are out of college. Trial Lawyer I could see your point though!
Also I would like to throw in Law is more based on logic, and bullshitting through logically based argumentation where as Creativity is based more in the opposite direction of that. This can be better examined utilizing the Left vs Right brained dichotomy

I'm making a rather bold statement, but considering my success with the LSAT I truly believe I found a system to maximize not only productivity but also intellect (as for whether this increases your intellect i'm not going to go as far as to say that) However, I do believe this system does if it does not increase intelligence, it helps to maximize it. I will continue seeing what results I get with it in a quant field vs a verbal field but as of right now its working like a charm

It's a pretty unique system as no one else to my knowledge has done this before, I'm adding things a long the way but it basically has two main components if I had to describe it in a few words there's actually a book with a title I'll steal for this purpose

its called

"Thinking Fast and Slow"

Last edited:

Here's a good study about potential benefits

These double-blind laboratory studies employ carefully controlled, within-participant designs, during which participants: (1) complete a baseline cognitive battery; (2) are administered a methamphetamine dose (ranging from placebo to 50 mg); and (3) are reassessed on the cognitive battery at predetermined time points for several hours after drug administration. In an earlier investigation of this type, Hart et al (2002) conducted an outpatient study in which participants who reported infrequent use of stimulants were administered oral methamphetamine (0, 5, 10, and 20 mg) and performance in various cognitive domains was assessed over the course of several weeks. Before beginning the study, participants received extensive training on the cognitive battery so that the tasks were well learned and performance was stable before any drug administration. The battery assessed performance in the domains of visuospatial perception, inhibition, long-term memory, and learning. It also included a measure of response speed (simple reaction time). Methamphetamine improved performance in the domains of learning and memory, visuospatial perception, and response speed; no drug-related disruptions were noted.

Is Cognitive Functioning Impaired in Methamphetamine Users? A Critical Review | Neuropsychopharmacology (nature.com)

More information is always a great thing and I’d look forward to reading that handbook. However, I have to say that almost everybody who has been a proponent here for the productive use of meth in small doses has hit roadblocks on their journey to mastery. Some spectacularly so.
Definitely will especially if I hit all of my goals over the next 2 years, it's not going to be an easy system or handbook, but if it continues to work for me at this rate, I'll have to share it because based on a lot of research I feel as though I may be onto something and my experience is only obviously my own at the moment in regard to the LSAT, however if I can also do it in a quant field and achieve the similar success (i'm aiming higher personally), I'll have to share it. Of course i'll have what I consider to be solid reasoning and studies from various credible sources to show my reasoning in combining certain things (only the meth is illegal!)

Has anybody watched Goku vs Android 19 where he has the Heart Virus? When I dont follow my system I feel as I am Goku with the Heart Virus, when I follow my system I feel like Goku after he turned Super Saiyan for the first time. So I do have experience without utilizing my system as well.

If you wanted any insight into this system for productivity or goal oriented purposes feel free to dm me

Last edited:

These double-blind laboratory studies employ carefully controlled, within-participant designs, during which participants: (1) complete a baseline cognitive battery; (2) are administered a methamphetamine dose (ranging from placebo to 50 mg); and (3) are reassessed on the cognitive battery at predetermined time points for several hours after drug administration. In an earlier investigation of this type, Hart et al (2002) conducted an outpatient study in which participants who reported infrequent use of stimulants were administered oral methamphetamine (0, 5, 10, and 20 mg) and performance in various cognitive domains was assessed over the course of several weeks. Before beginning the study, participants received extensive training on the cognitive battery so that the tasks were well learned and performance was stable before any drug administration. The battery assessed performance in the domains of visuospatial perception, inhibition, long-term memory, and learning. It also included a measure of response speed (simple reaction time). Methamphetamine improved performance in the domains of learning and memory, visuospatial perception, and response speed; no drug-related disruptions were noted.

Is Cognitive Functioning Impaired in Methamphetamine Users? A Critical Review | Neuropsychopharmacology (nature.com)

Is that a good study though 😒 Funny that it's authored by Carl Hart (oddly enough I've had three people here so far suspect that I myself am the psychologist Carl Hart, most recent being @acklac7 ).

In the end methamphetamine is not documented as having performance enhancing effects superior to amphetamine (though its short term "antidepressant" effect is more pronounced, as is its neurotoxicity).

Is that a good study though 😒 Funny that it's authored by Carl Hart (oddly enough I've had three people here so far suspect that I myself am the psychologist Carl Hart, most recent being @acklac7 ).

In the end methamphetamine is not documented as having performance enhancing effects superior to amphetamine (though its short term "antidepressant" effect is more pronounced, as is its neurotoxicity).
I am sure my system would work with adderall as well, the stimulant of choice wouldn't really matter (ADHD stim wise) as far as my system goes. It has a lot to do with speeding up the brain with the drug, but also being able to slow it down as well as needed. The interactions between the stimulant and the technique I truly believe anybody would see mind blowing changes as far as cognition goes in a positive manner.

I also think you would have achieved a 1600 on the SAT with my system as the LSAT became when I was achieving scores above 173 the LSAT became what I like to call as the "hunt for one word" test. To further elaborate at this stage in the test the right and wrong answer would come down to one word either in the passage, stimulus, or answer choice where if you missed it and picked another extremely attractive answer you would miss the question, or in the opposite manner believing it said one thing meanwhile it didnt say that one word in the passage or stimulus. Meanwhile these one word details is how you could eliminate the answer choice thus getting the last few tough questions correct more than likely.

It comes down to focus at the highest level in the tech age we live in now its what people lack. Which is why when I first started studying I told myself " theres no way in hell im losing to a bunch of kids who cant pick their heads up from their screen to look both ways in traffic." Another problem people have with testing is lets just say hypothetically on question 32 of the SAT you missed a question (lets say you could miss 1 for a 1600 and 3 for a 1580) and on question 32 you were a little shaky on that question, so then on question 33 you miss question 33 which you could have potentially easily gotten but missed due to focus, and perhaps this even came back to haunt you again on 40 causing you to miss another one where on any other day or with unshakable focus you hit those questions 99/100 times and get a 1600.

from my experience tutoring this has been 5 point differences in peoples score. (I helped a girl who was considering going to some random school in Nevada get into Berkeley and two other kids get into Columbia. All with 25+ point increases.

I'd like to add I tutored these people for free as although I didnt tell them about my full system, I wanted to test the waters to see if I would be a good tutor at the time, and see if it was my methodologies that would be applicable to others as well or was it just myself. So far everybody I've helped benefitted greatly

The girl who got into Berkeley I was pushing to study for another few months or apply during the next cycle to get into HYS as she had it in her but not everybody is a raging perfectionist as I am but I do enjoy helping people reach their potential if I am able to help

Last edited:

As far as studies go, the PowerScore (big lsat prep company with many students utilizing their resources) record improvement on the LSAT was at the time I was taking the LSAT was a 29 point improvement. I increased my scored by 43 points.

LSAT: Aptitude v. Learned Skill : LSAT (reddit.com)

This is a post that was made specifically after I wrote my guide(The LSAT reddit moderator refers to me as a "22 year old who honed his metalearning skill through a life time of experience", you can find my posts if you look hard enough from here

I can’t stand the suspense. Can you post the system so we can see how it works?

Journal update

4 and a half weeks back on oral meth dosed at 20mg and 15mg(sometimes 20) split 6 hours a part twice a day. Without this stuff the odds that I would switch my major and area of focus career wise in life from law to quantitative finance would have probably been zero.

I had to start from the beginning with Intermediate Algebra(I'm self teaching) and considering that was only 4 and a half weeks ago and I am now about a third of the way through Precalculus, as i'm preparing for Calc 1 in the fall. I would say my progress is pretty good, and if all goes according to plan I should be able to say I completed both Intermediate Algebra and Precalculus within 3 months time total. Therefore allowing myself to have ample time to study Calc 1 on my own the whole summer so that the semester is a breeze :D.

It's been about a little over a year, any updates OP? I sincerely hope you're still doing phenomenal.

You know I once was in your shoes (https://bluelight.org/xf/threads/self-medicating-adhd-with-meth.889218/), I once thought low-dose oral meth was the greatest thing since sliced bread (from a cognitive perspective). I once accomplished absolutely amazing feats on it in both my professional and collegiate life. And then after about two years I wound up taking too much and slipped into psychosis, hardcore psychosis, and lost just about everything. From then on out every last time I tried to take it I would once again slip into psychosis after a week or two. Even when ingesting it in low doses. Even with sleeping every night. Just for whatever reason, I couldn't take it anymore. I guess what I'm trying to say is for me, (low-dose) meth wasn't an effective long-term solution for ADHD / cognitive enhancement. Sure, it might work absolute wonders at first, but it's just not an effective long-term treatment option for most people. My advice? Develop a plan to go off of it, because sooner or later you're likely going to have to, and what happens then? What happens when those magic little pills don't work anymore, or worse, work against you in a nightmarish way? That's one thing I never planned for, and it was a big, big mistake.

I myself am the psychologist Carl Hart
Imagine that...
mtbGIqp.png

h26pj5h.png

In the words of Oliver Wendell Holmes, Jr. & Binyamin Cardozo: "Same shit, different toilet."

Hey guys, new here and really want some opinions on my story. Two years ago I tried Adderall, to use for college. However, the first time I used the drug I decided to save them(I bought in bulk) as college is not worth wasting them on (I planned on taking a very hard professional exam instead).

Anyway a year later after making a career choice change(into an area I wanted to excel at but was not my strong point at all), I was prescribed Adderall. I researched a lot and though the evidence was clearly against it I had decided to give Methamphetamine a shot. It was a night and day difference compared to Adderall and the first time I took it I planned on studying but instead wrote myself an essay on how I envisioned my life to be down the road. It was a beautiful day, I understood from the beginning that any euphoric effects from these drugs would fade and to be honest I’d argue I never really experienced them other than in regard to fully devoting myself to my goals and aspirations. I tried higher doses of oral meth but the loss in cognition and ability not to mention the anxiety (I also have tried cocaine 4 times prior and 4 times in a row had massive panic attacks off small little lines so bad that I know I will NEVER do that again.)

I began to meditate, and read books. I also gave up all of my toxic friends, toxic habits (social media, diet soda, bad sleep habits to name a few). I have not, not taken a stimulant once in over a year now but over the past few months however the course of my life has changed entirely for the better. I take 20-25 mg of Oral meth twice daily spaced 6 hours a part and have recently scored above the 99th percentile on an extremely hard standardized exam for Graduate school and based off my GPA and score it is likely I will be attending a top 5 university for my program next year.

I don’t want to say meth did it all for me because it certainly didn’t I always had a strong work ethic, but my attention span was horrific. Adderall made me far more jittery than meth which is why I switched. Not one person over the past year has ever questioned that I was high on it. Which is quite crazy to me considering the stigma behind it. However I’ve allowed my friends to sample with the drug orally and I just saw them get high or stimmed up where as I always felt calmer and at peace.
Thoughts? Thanks
My story, while different, has the exact same outcome. Quit my shitty job, started my own handyman business, haven't drank in years, got married, about to buy a house, I used to be a lazy piece of shit, fiance at the time couldn't even get me to clean or take any trash out, I had no energy. Shes adjusted to my newfound enthusiasm and self I guess you'd call it and while not perfect, it has changed things for the better for me, I'm living! I wasn't doing this before and I feel alive for the first time. Been Iv'ing for 3 years straight, no days off, between 150/300mg per shot

My story, while different, has the exact same outcome. Quit my shitty job, started my own handyman business, haven't drank in years, got married, about to buy a house, I used to be a lazy piece of shit, fiance at the time couldn't even get me to clean or take any trash out, I had no energy. Shes adjusted to my newfound enthusiasm and self I guess you'd call it and while not perfect, it has changed things for the better for me, I'm living! I wasn't doing this before and I feel alive for the first time. Been Iv'ing for 3 years straight, no days off, between 150/300mg per shot
Hope you’re running that stuff through a micron filter.

I'm thinking about writing a handbook for this drug for productive usage if I can achieve my goals to a sufficient degree, I definitely will be keeping up with this diary and will respond to any questions.
Pls do the handbook. I have felt similarly on the topic since starting a once daily, in the a.m. regiment. I have never felt so aware of my defects and potential. However, everything I see on the topic is a war story and I feel the only reason that I don’t agree is my naivety. Right after reading this, it seems there may be a different narrative in some cases. I appreciate this journal and encourage you to make that guide. Thanks.