• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

One year of Oral Meth Daily life changing

Bobwick

Bluelighter
Hey guys, new here and really want some opinions on my story. Two years ago I tried Adderall, to use for college. However, the first time I used the drug I decided to save them(I bought in bulk) as college is not worth wasting them on (I planned on taking a very hard professional exam instead).

Anyway a year later after making a career choice change(into an area I wanted to excel at but was not my strong point at all), I was prescribed Adderall. I researched a lot and though the evidence was clearly against it I had decided to give Methamphetamine a shot. It was a night and day difference compared to Adderall and the first time I took it I planned on studying but instead wrote myself an essay on how I envisioned my life to be down the road. It was a beautiful day, I understood from the beginning that any euphoric effects from these drugs would fade and to be honest I’d argue I never really experienced them other than in regard to fully devoting myself to my goals and aspirations. I tried higher doses of oral meth but the loss in cognition and ability not to mention the anxiety (I also have tried cocaine 4 times prior and 4 times in a row had massive panic attacks off small little lines so bad that I know I will NEVER do that again.)

I began to meditate, and read books. I also gave up all of my toxic friends, toxic habits (social media, diet soda, bad sleep habits to name a few). I have not, not taken a stimulant once in over a year now but over the past few months however the course of my life has changed entirely for the better. I take 20-25 mg of Oral meth twice daily spaced 6 hours a part and have recently scored above the 99th percentile on an extremely hard standardized exam for Graduate school and based off my GPA and score it is likely I will be attending a top 5 university for my program next year.

I don’t want to say meth did it all for me because it certainly didn’t I always had a strong work ethic, but my attention span was horrific. Adderall made me far more jittery than meth which is why I switched. Not one person over the past year has ever questioned that I was high on it. Which is quite crazy to me considering the stigma behind it. However I’ve allowed my friends to sample with the drug orally and I just saw them get high or stimmed up where as I always felt calmer and at peace.

Thoughts? Thanks

Hey guys, new here and really want some opinions on my story. Two years ago I tried Adderall, to use for college. However, the first time I used the drug I decided to save them(I bought in bulk) as college is not worth wasting them on (I planned on taking a very hard professional exam instead).

Anyway a year later after making a career choice change(into an area I wanted to excel at but was not my strong point at all), I was prescribed Adderall. I researched a lot and though the evidence was clearly against it I had decided to give Methamphetamine a shot. It was a night and day difference compared to Adderall and the first time I took it I planned on studying but instead wrote myself an essay on how I envisioned my life to be down the road. It was a beautiful day, I understood from the beginning that any euphoric effects from these drugs would fade and to be honest I’d argue I never really experienced them other than in regard to fully devoting myself to my goals and aspirations. I tried higher doses of oral meth but the loss in cognition and ability not to mention the anxiety (I also have tried cocaine 4 times prior and 4 times in a row had massive panic attacks off small little lines so bad that I know I will NEVER do that again.)

I began to meditate, and read books. I also gave up all of my toxic friends, toxic habits (social media, diet soda, bad sleep habits to name a few). I have not, not taken a stimulant once in over a year now but over the past few months however the course of my life has changed entirely for the better. I take 20-25 mg of Oral meth twice daily spaced 6 hours a part and have recently scored above the 99th percentile on an extremely hard standardized exam for Graduate school and based off my GPA and score it is likely I will be attending a top 5 university for my program next year.

I don’t want to say meth did it all for me because it certainly didn’t I always had a strong work ethic, but my attention span was horrific. Adderall made me far more jittery than meth which is why I switched. Not one person over the past year has ever questioned that I was high on it. Which is quite crazy to me considering the stigma behind it. However I’ve allowed my friends to sample with the drug orally and I just saw them get high or stimmed up where as I always felt calmer and at peace.

Thoughts? Thanks

Given your description of how meth affects you, you might have ADD or ADHD, although I am not a doctor and this is not a diagnosis.
Your dosages are a bit high AFAIK, you should probably cut down to 15-20mg for the 1st one and 10mg for the second dose, assuming what you buy is pure racemic meth.
If it is not pure.... well, there is no way to know how much you are taking, but you could do an anhydrous acetone wash to remove synthesis impurities and maybe some cuts if present.

Last edited:
Given your description of how meth affects you, you might have ADD or ADHD, although I am not a doctor and this is not a diagnosis.
Your dosages are a bit high AFAIK, you should probably cut down to 15-20mg for the 1st one and 10mg for the second dose, assuming what you buy is pure racemic meth.
If it is not pure.... well, there is no way to know how much you are taking, but you could do an anhydrous acetone wash to remove synthesis impurities and maybe some cuts if present.
Hey thanks, I’ve been thinking to cut back especially on the second dose usually when I take 25 it’s more for an extra push when I’m a little groggy at night. I guess I have a little OCD too and have wanted to keep the doses even 😂. I’m gonna follow your recommendation and switch to 20 mg then 10 mg. Thanks!

Hey thanks, I’ve been thinking to cut back especially on the second dose usually when I take 25 it’s more for an extra push when I’m a little groggy at night. I guess I have a little OCD too and have wanted to keep the doses even 😂. I’m gonna follow your recommendation and switch to 20 mg then 10 mg. Thanks!
I'll tell you something, not sure if it applies to you, here it goes:
If it seems a good idea to take more of a drug you had decided to take a certain amount of, but you don't feel is enough, it generally is not a good idea to act upon that thought.
It is very likely that it is a sign of psychological addiction, and the more times you give in the more you are allowing yourself to become addicted, and the more willpower will be required to go back.
This especially applies to very powerful drugs like methamphetamine.

I'll tell you something, not sure if it applies to you, here it goes:
If it seems a good idea to take more of a drug you had decided to take a certain amount of, but you don't feel is enough, it generally is not a good idea to act upon that thought.
It is very likely that it is a sign of psychological addiction, and the more times you give in the more you are allowing yourself to become addicted, and the more willpower will be required to go back.
This especially applies to very powerful drugs like methamphetamine.
I have to admit i tried higher now doses up to 70 mg ( went up in 5mg increments for about a week) just to see what this spooky drug was about (always orally) and i feel so much better at 20-25. I just never got the high degree of euphoria from the higher doses to be honest. At 25 I think that may even impair my cognition a little bit based on the past few weeks so I’ll be sticking to 15-20. I honestly think my high degree of self awareness and anxiety prevents me from getting addicted. Simultaneously when I started I was aware of any consequences that I may incur. I also have to really make sure my nutrition, lifestyle, sleep patterns are in order to maximize the effectiveness and limit any anxiety (which I have always had)

I have to admit i tried higher now doses up to 70 mg ( went up in 5mg increments for about a week) just to see what this spooky drug was about (always orally) and i feel so much better at 20-25. I just never get euphoria from them to be honest 25 I think may impair my cognition a little bit based on the past few weeks so I’ll be sticking to 15-20. I honestly think my high degree of self awareness and anxiety prevents me from getting addicted. Simultaneously when I started I was aware of any consequences that I may incur.
Wise choice dude :)

Wise choice dude :)
Very much so. Meth is so powerful and addicting setting limits is a must. Its crazy how little of this drug you need.... Ive done my share and also had a 300 plus mg daily dexamp habit... Now when i do meth even with benzos all i need is a tiny amount of shit.... I insufflate. Any more or repeated dosing and binging opens doors to bad feelings.... I am the type to be all like too much and i am isolating in a locked room type shit. Less is more for me now. For functional use. Sure heavy doses have a nice onset... Tried every route of administration.... But i would much rather function than be hit paranoid as fuck. So now its super tiny bumps. Thinking of going oral. I also don't want coworkers knowing im spent. Low dose avoids paranoia and that itself is long term more pleasant.... Feels better to feel just good.... Not great buzz with following crash of social phobia. Id sure misuse it if i had multiple off days no roommates and benzo drugs up the wazoo sure.... A matchstick head lasted all day today. Divided in 2. Shit a half g will last forever this way. Sleep and eat and hydrate included.

I turn 33 soon.... I am not 20 i see things different now too i guess. Still its fire to play with. May consider oral tincture.... Put in my dropper for RC etizolam solution (empty) so no one sees or thinks twice. Half g is 500mg in 10ml equals 25mg per 0.25ml water. Maybe ill search more on this... Carrying around makes me nervous too. Will eating what i rail.... Be enough i wonder?

Should search or make.my own thread on this. This is from november but i came across it and gave my thoughts.

Addies are so expensive and dirty feeling.... This can go a longer way.

Very much so. Meth is so powerful and addicting setting limits is a must. Its crazy how little of this drug you need.... Ive done my share and also had a 300 plus mg daily dexamp habit... Now when i do meth even with benzos all i need is a tiny amount of shit.... I insufflate. Any more or repeated dosing and binging opens doors to bad feelings.... I am the type to be all like too much and i am isolating in a locked room type shit. Less is more for me now. For functional use. Sure heavy doses have a nice onset... Tried every route of administration.... But i would much rather function than be hit paranoid as fuck. So now its super tiny bumps. Thinking of going oral. I also don't want coworkers knowing im spent. Low dose avoids paranoia and that itself is long term more pleasant.... Feels better to feel just good.... Not great buzz with following crash of social phobia. Id sure misuse it if i had multiple off days no roommates and benzo drugs up the wazoo sure.... A matchstick head lasted all day today. Divided in 2. Shit a half g will last forever this way. Sleep and eat and hydrate included.

I turn 33 soon.... I am not 20 i see things different now too i guess. Still its fire to play with. May consider oral tincture.... Put in my dropper for RC etizolam solution (empty) so no one sees or thinks twice. Half g is 500mg in 10ml equals 25mg per 0.25ml water. Maybe ill search more on this... Carrying around makes me nervous too. Will eating what i rail.... Be enough i wonder?

Should search or make.my own thread on this. This is from november but i came across it and gave my thoughts.

Addies are so expensive and dirty feeling.... This can go a longer way.

Hey if you take etizolam, for anxiety I have found microdosing LSD to be much better with less risk for harm :). I was taking etizolam myself and have found microdosing LSD to be much better for cognitive functioning/ socialization/overall anxiety (I occasionally take etizolam to sleep though at 0.5 to 1 mg)

Actually it's been my experience that drugs like Meth and even Opioids can exacerbate the symptoms of OCD.

Deciding to update my journal

Here I was finishing up my senior year of College, with a near 4.0 GPA laughing my ass off on the daily when teachers compliment my “intelligence”. When all of a sudden the temperature heated up over here on the coast in which I live by about 20 degrees.

Headaches and “overamping symptoms” have started to occur out of nowhere with massive amounts of tension which has temporarily put a halt to my laughter. It appears I have to up dat dere magnesium and invest in some loose fitting t shirts that hopefully allow me to be endowed by a comfortable breeze. I started my shenanigans last summer when I was tempted by the great beast, and Adderall was not enough to my satisfaction in helping my studies in which I might add the least of which are academic related. Indeed,I have read well over 100 books in the past 9 months, while scoring at the 93rd percentile on a quite difficult standardized exam, that on my next attempt will turn from 93rd to 99th. I will also add i dose 40-60 mg a day now as compared to The 15mg and 20mg back then which I guess didn’t bother me at the time since I’ve always worn hoodies even in the summer. This dosage is my limit as beyond it my cognition declines, and my anxiety increases

Now for my summary

The happiness of Crystal Meth is not passive or placid as that of beasts. It is self conscious. It tells man what he is, and what he might be. It offers him the semblance of divinity, only that he may know himself a worm. It awakens discontent so acutely that never shall it sleep again. It creates hunger. Give Crystal Meth to a man already wise, schooled to the world, morally forceful, a man of intelligence and self-control. If he be really master of himself, it will do him no harm. He will know it for a snare; he will beware of repeating such experiments as he may make; and the glimpse of his goal may possibly even spur him to its attainment by those means which God has appointed for His saints.

But, give it to the clod, to the self-indulgent, to the blasé—to the average man, in a word—and he is lost. He says, and his logic is perfect: This is what I want. He knows not, neither can he know, the true path; and the false path is the only one for him. There is Crystal Meth at his need, and he takes it again and again. The contrast between his grub life and his butterfly life is too bitter for his un-philosophic soul to bear; he refuses to take the brimstone with the treacle.

And so he can no longer tolerate the moments of unhappiness, that is, of normal life, for he now so names it. The intervals between his indulgences diminish.

Indeed there is a secret behind the madness of use For stigmas and prohibition is no cure. The cure is to give the people something to think about; to develop their minds; to fill them with ambitions beyond dollars; to set up a standard of achievement which is to be measured in terms of eternal realities; in a word, to educate them.

If this appears impossible, well and good. It is only another argument for encouraging them to take Crystal Meth.

I'm bumping this post to say I have truly had one side effect (two if you count the pandemic because COVID really had me think and contemplate life for a year while on lockdown in my house for a year up on the east coast).

Most people are depressed for various reasons, I was depressed for an entire year due to realizing in my approaching mid 20's on this drug I can do anything. I've decided to pursue a degree in Math after I scored perfectly on the LSAT (Law school Admission Test). Taking a standardized test for the first time in my life was a blessing until the day I received my perfect score back on my second attempt it then became a curse for a year as I decided to become a lawyer for questionable reasons (to one up my ex). I'm a late bloomer and I have such a chip on my shoulder, but my dream has always been to work on finance, which when I started college after barely graduating High School I lacked the confidence. On this drug, I have it and I can say confidence is half the battle.

I'll elaborate on my year of agony after receiving my LSAT back, I really have always wanted to pursue Mathematics as it was the only subject I enjoyed growing up. However when I first started college it seemed Math wasn't good for anything in the working world(stupid assumption to make), so I chose Acoounting as my undergrad(didn't finish with 4 classes left). I dropped out my last semester when COVID first started to do some real soul searching and for a year I researched through various majors and for about 9 months I dreaded having to start from the beginning as a Math degree is not one that can transfer from any other subject, however you can transfer the skills you gain from a math degree essentially to any other major.

I'm going to log my journey as I will be starting in Calculus in the fall and I had to start all the way back with Algebra. I started 23 days ago.

I finished Algebra in 3 weeks and am 2 days into PreCalc(self teaching with a textbook and YT Videos)

I anticipate Precalc will take 4-6 weeks, and since most people who fail in Calculus don't actually fail the Calculus they fail the Algebra, I won't have that problem as i've been doing math 6-10 hours a day on Meth (I couldn't possibly achieve my goal of becoming a quant without this.)

I have the ambitious goal of teaching myself Calc 1 and 2 before the start of the fall semester, I want to stay ahead of the game.

I'm thinking about writing a handbook for this drug for productive usage if I can achieve my goals to a sufficient degree, I definitely will be keeping up with this diary and will respond to any questions.

More information is always a great thing and I’d look forward to reading that handbook. However, I have to say that almost everybody who has been a proponent here for the productive use of meth in small doses has hit roadblocks on their journey to mastery. Some spectacularly so.

More information is always a great thing and I’d look forward to reading that handbook. However, I have to say that almost everybody who has been a proponent here for the productive use of meth in small doses has hit roadblocks on their journey to mastery. Some spectacularly so.
Biggest roadblock was the anxiety of having too many options. I was receiving emails and letters from Yale Harvard and Stanford to apply for free, while simultaneously I knew I did not want to be a lawyer. So this experience of too many options a long with letters and emails from top universities not to mention the pandemic caused me to fall into depression for a few months, which taking more meth just made worse so I stopped for 6 months out of the previous 12 and am now back on full time.

I took the Big 5 Personality test to be specific based on the OCEAN model which stands for Openness, Conscientiousness, Extroversion/Introversion, Agreeableness, Neuroticism and while I have two of the 3 main lawyer traits low agreeableness, high conscientiousness. I am lacking completely in the third as my openness score was at the 100th percentile yet low openness is suited for lawyers (can't be creative with the law!). So that would be one thing I would recommend a person to take if they want to achieve as close to maximum productivity as possible first and foremost since without knowing who you are I don't think you'll be able to apply my principles I would write in my handbook :p

I always get a good laugh at how at one point on another forum I had the highest ranked Reading Comprehension guide(I still might) which is a section on the LSAT that I wrote on Meth, and also scored perfectly on it as well (with a lot of time remaining as well) It's on Reddit, you can probably find it if you wanted to bad enough it's not a typical post lol. I also remember at one point due to my progress people were posting about if the LSAT is an aptitude or learned skill type of test. This question will be addressed in the handbook it's quite mindblowing and has a lot to do with linguistics or what is better called general semantics. I'm convinced a lot of the research and work I plan on doing with general semantics could help drug users more than possibly anything else has

I don't say these things to brag, I believe anybody can do similar things with the right group of people to discuss these things with and of course immense sacrifice. My friend was seeing tremendous results with my system until I fell into depression and then he did as well (with him it was because of COVID) but he hasn't taken it in about a year now so no harm done, but he was just getting into the grind and BAM pandemic lockdown!

I'm paving the road now as I took the first step towards my journey back into Math which suits him more also (that or computer science)

Last edited: