One year of Oral Meth Daily life changing

Giving a seminar once is not "being a lecturer at" so I think this is hardly evidence of anything. Sorry for getting off topic but I felt this had to be pointed out.

I am not Dr. Carl Hart šŸ¤£. Acklac was deadset on that idea though.

But I've been a guest lecturer there a handful of times now, but nothing to do with what Hart talks about. In fact no one here could even guess what I do occasionally lecture on, or rather what I'm actually qualified to lecture on, because it's a subject matter/field that I've never once discussed here, even in passing. It's not a hard science, but it is quantitative in nature, that's all I'll say, and it was an occasional elective in a certain graduate program. Never had more than 9 students in a given class, it only happened irregularly. And I doubt I'll ever teach that class again since the chair of that department has since changed. I designed that elective from the ground up, made all the materials myself, on very short notice (the first time around) as someone else fell through and the chair at the time knew me and liked me, and asked if I would be interested in coming up with something, and it was approved. Will never teach there again with this new chair, was really based entirely on my relationship with the chair at the time.

But I'm definitely not Carl Hart, I'm more of a dark skinned white guy than a light skinned black guy.

You're one of the lucky ones. Not many people face such a lack of consequence.