• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

One more word about getting high with loperamide (Immodium)

Status
Not open for further replies.
imodium and polysorbate 80/ JasonCREST look over this thread

Hey fellas whats going on, miss you guys, been awhile

i READ ALOT on ingriedents on polysorbate 80 combinding with imodium/lorepermide.

Most icecreams includeing nestle and even kraft cheese has polysorbate 80.

My question is since im in withdrawal, if any one can back me up, wouldnt combining polysorbate found in many types of chesses especially Kraft slices/cubes which contain tween 80/polsorbate 80 cross into the BBB, takin with lorepermide?

I was wondering if you took lorepermide combinded with polysorbate 80 which is found in many foods, especially chesses and ice cream, why wouldnt it work?

Help me out JasonCREST

If you want jasoncrest to read this, why not PM it to him? Anyway, I haven't seen him post for about a year, so it'll take some magic to get him to reply to this thread.

So I guess you figured it out. I was trying to keep it a secret, and hoard it all for myself, but now you've gone and told everyone.

Kraft Mac & Cheese + Imodium = SUPER NOD

Have fun kiddies!

To answer your question: NO, that won't fucking work.
The whole polysorbate 80 thing is about encapsulating each indivudual molecule of loperamide with polysorbate 80, not just mixing the two and eating it. The key in all this is nano-encapsulation. Familiar with the word "nano" ? For your purposes, it means "really small."

Once is enough don't make fun of people - BB

Alright, once is enough. I really did eat mac and cheese last night (no pills in it though). -JC

Last edited:
I just read that PDF, you are totally right, any kitchen chemist can pull that off if one has the right materials.

Roxicodone King: Thank you for the Eureka advice but....
I dont have a vehicle and rarely have the time to take a 4 hour trip to the coast if I did, or the money for the gas to get there and back. And then I would need a good amount of more money to purchase bags of anything, and a prerequisite for that is knowing who to get them from, or spend hours waiting around for someone who might or might not rip you off or rob you.
Plus I have an Ex there that I dont want to run into.

So next time I ask for time off from work and save up a grand, maybe I'll try it, but until then I have responsibilities which require me to be functional, so occasionally I utilize Loperamide to ease withdrawals, either by chemical action, or placebo effect. Dont care.

LOPERAMIDE: The Final Word

Let this be the final statement of painful truth: loperamide is a very useful tool in aiding withdrawal symptoms, possibly even eliminating them, but it will not get you high in any manner or form. Hehe.

This thread is bad, and anyone saying Loperamide can get you high should feel bad.

Loperamide is only good for easing opiate withdrawals because it binds to certain receptors in the body, although it does not bind to the ones that cause euphoria and analgesia because it cannot cross the BBB.

10/10 though. 7 pages and still rising. One hell of a troll thread.

lyXw33d said:
Let this be the final statement of painful truth: loperamide is a very useful tool in aiding withdrawal symptoms, possibly even eliminating them, but it will not get you high in any manner or form. Hehe.

Personally, it never did anything for my withdrawal symptoms, unless you mean relieving diahorrea. I still felt just as much in withdrawal, just as crap.

Stay away

omg i wish i had some right now cuz the stomach flue and ass flue is going around here in ,michigan bad , at this point i would drink the whole dame bottle

has any one else tried this? Im thinkin about trying it one day, im just gonna start at like 12 wait a few days then do 30 then wait and do 50 or something. i just wanaa make sure it wont clog me up too bad.

Last edited:
^
Are you in withdrawal?

Cause if your not and have read through this thread you should have realized that high doses of Loperamide (Immodium) were not recreative for 99.9% of the people who tried it

Yes, it does seem like a complete waste of time.. and I personally would never try it.

But..
That's not to say there's no recreational effect for somebody, somewhere..

Open mindedness is key.. but from my personal opinion; I think this thread is a bullshit thread.. & I would never try to get high off of "Loperamide". Some of you others can knock yourself out.

Good debate though.

emerald07 said:
Personally, it never did anything for my withdrawal symptoms, unless you mean relieving diahorrea. I still felt just as much in withdrawal, just as crap.
I had the same thing happen, until I tried taking 48 pills. Anywhere from 24 to 48 should do the trick, especially if chewed. And i wouldn't worry so much about the whole bowel movements issue-- I was shitting just as "often "when I was on dope, nothing new.

The chemical structure of chrystal meth and ephedrine are quite similar (very similar in fact). All it proves is that a slight alteration to molecular make-up of a chemical can quite drastically change its effects.

was created originally as a pain killer.

I don't think that's true. Any refs? I'm pretty sure that it was tested in a long line of similar drugs, but wasn't 'created' with any specific intent behind it.

Status
Not open for further replies.