• LAVA Moderator: Mysterier

old guy flips off my girlfriend, punch him out?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I sort of give the guy credit, if you indeed did take a long ass time....but that's if he just said things to you, what he said to your girl is pathetic and the guy is a loser, I would have just given him a head nod and smile because it would have probably gotten him more fired up

if you're in a line, I feel it's your duty to try and complete the transaction in an efficient manner.....i'm not very pathient and expect people to act the same way as i would(stupid to do,i know) but it's just people holding up lines drive me CRAZY, do these people not have places to get, know what you want when your turn is up and have your money ready...but as far as I know it could have been the guy working for the movie theater to blame for the hold up

dude all you have to do to really make old people feel like shit is remind them how much older they are then you.

It works 100/100 times

old guy flips off my girlfriend, punch him out?

yes, if youre some kind of unstable meathead
no, if youre just a normal person

and if you couldnt answer this kinda question yourself, then enjoy jail. im sure youll be seeing it quite often

I thought u meant he was jerking off @ your gf lol, or "gunning" as they call it in the US jails.

Right, well, just because he was a cunt to you doesn't mean that you have to be a cunt in response, i.e. it boils down to personal responsibility. You are in control of your own actions. You are liable for how you respond. Do you really want to abdicate so much power to someone?

Course on the other hand, you wouldn't be creating the negativity, just returning it to it's source. Not so great when you end up in jail for doing so, however. :|

dude all you have to do to really make old people feel like shit is remind them how much older they are then you.

It works 100/100 times

Because young people never age do they Shim?

Not quite 100/100 times. ;)

To the OP. Shame on you that you even have to ask. I hope your 'manhood' has taken a beating, whatever that means. 60-70, with mental problems...hmm, real tough question. I can see why you needed a second opinion.

Did you and your g/f enjoy the kit-kat? Did she twist?

Last edited:
Yeah, this thread need not have much more added to the already largely accurate advice provided. Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.