• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

[old] CD social V we've almost done it mates. #LegalizeIt

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah wtf. GOGGLE I DON"T BELIEVE YOU

I can't lie, Google is more trustworthy than nearly all but two teachers I had growing up. Once I went to college, even my professors acknowledged that Google's a good source, and I've read of medical professionals literally stepping out of the room with a patient to Google some shit real quick because they just didn't know what the fuck was going on.

The trick is learning how to find credible sources amongst the bullshit, and that's an art that's only become more difficult since I went to school.

But no, wtf to that math. That's crazy how that formula works out where -40C/F is an actual thing. I thought he was just confused and figured he'd throw 'em both up, maybe even a K while he was at it.

fuck you, I don't believe you

[EDIT: I googled it and HOW IN THE FUCK DOES THAT WORK?!?][/QUOTE

((temperature in C) x 1.8 )) -32 = F

Just cold. Jibult; that was the low temperature overnight.. Dogs don?t want to go outside.

Tom

I just took a joint walk around my neighborhood lake at about 9:30am, maybe 10F. I was layered up, good and used to it because I had just gotten off work and was actually warmer on the walk than I was at work. Anyways, there was a dude trying to get his dog out the back door of his house (there are house-backs lining the lake, with the occasional path in between to the streets) and the dog kept running out and running in, running out and running in, and after a few seconds of that circling in and out I guess the dog pissed right at the doorway before bolting back inside and the dude got soooooo mad, man. It was an entertaining part of my morning ritual, for sure.

6? F with 15 mph winds.. got a 40 minute walk to work because I'm too frugal for the buses.

I think it's time to come up off that tree fitty, madness. Take the bus ride, man, it's not worth frozen fingertips and sealed-shut eyelids.

Last edited:
Shit, I'm bundled up when it's under 60 degrees. Can't imagine dealing witht those temperatures.

I had a math teacher once who adamantly denied that -40f and -40c were the same even though I told him they were.

It was around that time when I started realizing a lot of teachers weren't actually that smart. First, like 4/5 of my teachers were clueless without their teaching guide books. Like what the hell? How is that even OK? I get following them as a super general guideline and so you don't have to write up unique tests/homework (which by the way, is bullshit and I don't think kids should have to have homework beyond maybe spending an hour or less studying occasionally), but some of them had no fucking idea what they were doing without their books. Second, so many of them were just completely clueless morons in general, I don't even need to elaborate, it was that simple. You know how we're kind of on this "pay teachers more" thing in the US right now? Well I totally agree, as long as the teachers are actually good at their jobs beyond regurgitating teaching guides out of a book. Some don't really deserve above their basic living wage. Stop making kids stupid.

What a tangent.

It's a positive 32. That is how it works. That equation works out to -104F for -40C, but works for a positive 32. Thanks for the morning math, did 3 hours of calculus teaching for a lot of weed yesterday. I detest Fahrenheit and Imperial units like a lot of high tech people do, the conversions for linear equations like that are annoying and waste time. I think they still exist since people are resistant to change.

Around -20C here; -4F. It is so easy to convert from Celcius to Kelvin as well. Kelvin is really where it's at. I think you just add 273.15 to get Celcius, so 0C is 273.15 and 0 Kelvin is the lowest possible temperature and I think they can get pretty close to it now. That is -273C or so.​

fuck math, you guys, here, read this:

https://www.reddit.com/r/tifu/comments/ajbm0o/tifu_by_teaching_my_son_how_to_slay_with_a_nerf/

it's the best god damn thing I've read this morning. brightened me right the fuck up after that shitticane I call work.

[EDIT:

CALLING ALL BENZODIAZEPINE VETERANS:

Have you guys ever experienced any strange facial tics/twitches with your usage? More specifically, a slight eyelid twitch that persists over the course of several days? Just curious.]

Last edited:
^ Yeah bro I got those eye twitches on Etizolam. Fucked me right the fuck up. CBD is so much better than any benzo.

I remember when public schools in the US started teaching metric because we were suppose to be fully converted by the year 2000. We might be dumb but hey we are optimistic!

jcltv0rkexd21.png

OK what the actual fuck

I started a spotify stream list based on an Ice Nine Kills song called American Nightmare, basically about death/extreme Freddy Krueger-like nightmares. The first fucking song it plays after American Nightmare is a christian rock song. And let me tell you, calling this rock is possibly the most offensive single thing I've ever heard in my life, it was the most whiny pussy soyboy sounding crap I've ever heard. Thumbs down. Okay. It plays another Ice Nine Kills song. Back on track? Nope. It then plays a fucking "Christian Ska" song. Exactly as bad as the previous christian song. Thumbs down again. Now it plays a band that google identified as a French children's musician. Holy fuck, how stupid can you get? Then, to ice the retard cake with some superretard frosting, it goes back and plays the same fucking christian rock band I just told it to fuck off with. Then plays some weird musical/opera score, and is now finally back on track with some metalcore... for now.

I actually had to check myself to see if I was having a stroke, because a mentally challenged koala would make a better music recommender than that. Holy. Fuck.

Yeah Jibult bro I get the eye twitches a bit while I am tapering now. I got off all that stuff and I am on a kpin taper, the initial dose drop had to be insane it was my best bet for professional treatment long term taper which I am now getting but it has been shit as all benzo veterans know. Tapering down from a heavy dose of kpins and oh yes getting this shit. Also RLS not sure what that's about I'm 13 months off opiates as of today.

Just felt like being a (dumb)smartass with the math. Did that shit all day for many years. Then realized it was lame and now am lost. It probably wouldn't be economically feasible to make a switch like that even though there are two sets of everything. Only in the long term and the short term is fucked up enough I would think. Still super important to know imperial wouldn't be able to work with trades dudes and got mad respect for them apart from having so many unions. Fuck unions.

^ Yeah bro I got those eye twitches on Etizolam. Fucked me right the fuck up. CBD is so much better than any benzo.

I actually bought (well, received in the mail) a 1000ml vial of CBD oil just last week! I've been using it alongside my mostly-recreational-but-slightly-medicinal benzo use, along with a few beers and a couple half-ovens in the PAX3 a day for a week or two now. I've pushed my benzo' binge a little longer than I would've preferred, and the eyelid twitch popped up again the other day. Typically I'll grab 10 and wait months before the next pick up, this time I went through 10, then got a call from my best friend that he was going into detox and had to get rid of what he had-- and so, instead of picking up another 10 after the initial 10, I ended up with 35 bars after I typically end the 10-bar bing, lmao [I hope that makes sense, it was hard enough to figure a way to write it in a way that even I could easily follow it]

Yeah Jibult bro I get the eye twitches a bit while I am tapering now. I got off all that stuff and I am on a kpin taper, the initial dose drop had to be insane it was my best bet for professional treatment long term taper which I am now getting but it has been shit as all benzo veterans know. Tapering down from a heavy dose of kpins and oh yes getting this shit. Also RLS not sure what that's about I'm 13 months off opiates as of today.

Just felt like being a (dumb)smartass with the math. Did that shit all day for many years. Then realized it was lame and now am lost. It probably wouldn't be economically feasible to make a switch like that even though there are two sets of everything. Only in the long term and the short term is fucked up enough I would think. Still super important to know imperial wouldn't be able to work with trades dudes and got mad respect for them apart from having so many unions. Fuck unions.

Unions have their pros and cons. I'm a Teamster and I used to be heavily pro-union. However, our most recent contract was voted "NO" by the members, with a higher percentage of members voting than any other contract over the past 28 years-- but union leaders decided that since we voted "NO" this time they were going to pull an old loophole written into the contract that said we didn't have enough votes and the union could pass the company's offer with no more negotiation despite our wishes being known. (The contract stipulated 2/3 of all members needed to vote for it to count, and iirc we were at something like 63% when we're typically at around 40% voting on a contract every four years.)

I've since tried to leave the IBT because it's obvious our vote doesn't count for shit, just our union dues.... but I work in a closed shop, and so I'm stuck paying once a month for the privilege of a paycheck. On the plus side, benefits are free provided I pay my monthly dues, and they're damn good benefits.

Thanks for your twitch/benzo' input, guys. I just wanted to ease my concern a little bit. I've kept my daily use down, but my overall use/binge over the past two or three weeks is way longer than I typically use Xanax anymore.

I might need to put the bottle away for a little bit, but I'm literally an addict with this shit. If I have it, I want to use it. If I have open access to it, I'll want to buy it and if it comes up in conversation I start thinking about wanting a .5mg right now. I shouldn't have taken my buddies stash but he offered it for fucking free, and I couldn't say no to a man with a habit like his desperate enough to detox to do something like that. Dude did several bars a day over 3 years, after replacing an opiate-turned-dope habit with alprazolam. It was a good trade-off for the short term, but it took him way too long to even think about seriously tapering away from the benzo's.

I actually had to check myself to see if I was having a stroke, because a mentally challenged koala would make a better music recommender than that. Holy. Fuck.

Sometimes you gotta make the list yourself, brutha. Personally, I prefer Spotify for songs and artists I already know, but Pandora seems to hook me up with much better recommendations so long as I take the effort to thumbs up or thumbs down each song that plays in succession. After a year with a Pandora playlist it's like it can read your mind, man, it's nuts.

Jibult, that is such bs you were like 3% of votes away even with the loophole. The problem I have with unions here from what I have experienced at least is that it is for one, based on seniority so that gives new employees little incentive to work all that hard if there are no promotion opportunities. Also, I have seen and been involved with how impossibly difficult it is to fire someone involved in a union. This individual was ridiculously abusive to the extreme in the workplace, such bullshit treating everyone like shit just a total prick with evidence everywhere, and still he walked away on some mental health leave which was an on the spot joke as he had been given a heads up I think. Teacher unions I hear of teachers groping ass at school and getting away with it no prob.

I doubt it's always like that, I've never been a part of a union. Just union negotiations. And someone like me can be fired without cause for at least 3 months when I am hired anywhere. That 'without cause' might imply something like 'we don't like how this guy has chronic back pain'.

Xanax has by far fucked me over with compulsive redosing far and wide above any other benzo. I have no real trouble at all with not taking more than I need to... except with the fucking xans. Every time. You'd think I would learn but at least things are changing.

Xanax has by far fucked me over with compulsive redosing far and wide above any other benzo. I have no real trouble at all with not taking more than I need to... except with the fucking xans. Every time. You'd think I would learn but at least things are changing.

It's my happy pill, my nothing can go wrong pill, my hey I think I'm gonna talk to everybody about anything for a change pill.

It's literally my medication, I just can't control myself when it comes to using it as prescribed. Each .5 is like a Pringle, man, once you pop.... I try to limit it to a bar a day but I've shamefully past that the past couple days. I also keep at least 2 hours in between .5mg doses, but I feel shitty about myself if I don't make it at least 3 or 4.

It also doesn't help that I've literally, swear to God passed two sobriety tests while fucked out of my mind on Xanax when I was younger. The more I take, the more awake I get. Way back in the day, the doctor said that the way my body physically responded to the drug was a paradoxical effect, and idk why but I'll never forget that term. It's sort of like how adderall and ritalin calm and focus kids with ADHD, but are pretty much pharmaceutical speed to people without. It's fucking weird, man, a blessing and a curse because I'll feel perfectly fine and then *boom* I wake up two hours later because I passed out sitting upright somewhere in the house. The weed and the beer kind of play a part in those random pass-outs too, though, along with being awake for 18 hours a day and tired as fuck from a manual labor job and yadda yadda all those excuses. :eek:

Have you guys ever experienced any strange facial tics/twitches with your usage? More specifically, a slight eyelid twitch that persists over the course of several days? Just curious.]

I used Alprazolam from 2000-11 and had this horrible annoying tic below my right eye. Didn’t hurt or anything but it constantly felt as if an insect was there.

Tom

I'm going to go back to weed most likely this coming Saturday, after my work week is over. That'll be a solid month, technically 4 weeks off is Tuesday.

My plan is only at the end of the work week and in the evening when I can't possibly have anything left to do (I tend to not go to out past 2 or 3pm save rare circumstances like I need a part for my car). Allowing myself once a week, two peaks, as in initial peak and maybe once more to keep it going if I really feel like it. Then it's off.

This plan may totally fall apart but I'm going to try to stick to it.

Alright since something came up that will prevent me from using weed for at least a few more months, starting next week, I decided to get baked last night. Break totaled 4 weeks.

The high was complete shit. Wasn't fun, just made me dysphoric and gave nasty OEVs when I was trying to get to sleep. I may go one more time on the weekend since I'll be forced off for months, but if it's really that shit again I'm just going to sell all of my weed stuff or give it to a friend: vaporizer, weed, and all. Something must have flipped in my brain to make weed shit because it used to be fun. It's just not anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.