• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

[old] CD social V we've almost done it mates. #LegalizeIt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Casual drinking once in a while has replaced my weed highs for now. It's pretty easy for me to get messed up on a 12oz or 16oz high ABV beer. Drinking a pint of an 8.8% stout right now. I didn't like it the first time I had it, pouring into a glass made a huge difference.

I keep this to once a week or less though, drinking would definitely end up much worse than weed for me, even though I could pass a drug test for a job...

Casual drinking once in a while has replaced my weed highs for now. It's pretty easy for me to get messed up on a 12oz or 16oz high ABV beer. Drinking a pint of an 8.8% stout right now. I didn't like it the first time I had it, pouring into a glass made a huge difference.

I keep this to once a week or less though, drinking would definitely end up much worse than weed for me, even though I could pass a drug test for a job...

~6 beers a day keeps anxiety at bay....
then you slay a few J's, sleep fades you away
and tomorrow you wake only wanting to bake so fuck it, you just hit 'replay'

sorry guys, had enough folks at work this morning and I got the chance to go home. Up early, mind's active and I'm bored as a mother fucker. Probably 'bout to play some Skyrim with Game of Thrones in the background, Xan's, tree and multiple (that's emboldened for you, Network, you single-beer-lightweight) beers close at hand.

In other news, I'm hungry but fuckin' nothing's open, man. I've had WaWa breakfast for like 3 days straight and I don't know a single place around here that serves up a mean burger (or even a nice one) at 5am. I'm really not feelin' the Froot Loops right now.... :(

[EDIT:

ACHIEVEMENT UNLOCKED: Eat a double-decker ham and cheese sandwich stacked with Nacho Cheese Doritos before daybreak

I think it's safe to say I'm only 2 hours home and must be thoroughly fucked up to come up with this travesty. Feels kind of weird not to have an early morning work/workout, though.]

Last edited:
I was on a tolerance break then a man made me an offer I couldn't refuse, damn - it tasted so sweet and did what it should. Krakatoa x Skunk#1 I think The seeds have been in his fridge for over ten years he found them, planted them and they worked.

Same happened to me, leet; that's why I'm stocked up on over an ounce and a half of weed.

And SON OF A BITCH the shatter connect just switched back to flower and I've got ~1g of wax left and I've spent several hundred on wax-related paraphernalia and GOD DAMNIT I'm so mad about it.

But back to the offers that can't be refused, my buddy got a hold of some local diesel and it's the gassiest bud I've ever come across and was sold for less than half of what an ounce typically goes for in my area. I was already sittin' on an ounce of some other shit but I couldn't resist the pricing or the quality, man, I just knew I'd've kicked myself in the ass over and over again for weeks if I didn't take advantage.

Downside? I'm nervous to open the jar, lol. It's a literal boof bomb, like... crack it open for half a second and the whole house smells like a pound for the day. It's nerve-wracking, tbh.

You did well, I got just over 25% off standard price BUT it was over weight. I'd rather weight than cash tbh

Yeah, I've been looking into it this past week actually. Found a place that alleges to prescribe for anxiety even though anxiety's not on Maryland's official list of qualifying conditions (the closest I could find on any gov't website was PTSD, and I don't want to lie just to smoke weed.)

There's something holding me back from following through, though, and I'll shoot you a PM about it because it concerns something not allowed to be discussed publicly here.

I'd rather weight than cash tbh

You need both, leet, jeez. I mean, unless somehow you turn your weight into cash, but I have it on good authority that none of us fine folk here on Bluelight would ever do anything of the sort.

But fuck, 25% off something you're going to buy eventually anyways isn't ever something to pass up. Hell, I get excited when my pack of AA batteries are like $21.98 instead of $22.03. I'll go generic every time to save that nickel.

[EDIT: Oh! OH! My dudes, I just got a notification saying my CBD oil's out for delivery. I know you can't get high from it or anything but I'm really excited to try it out, and even to see if it might somehow help potentiate weed highs. Shit was super expensive, though, but hopefully it turns out to be worth it.]

[DOUBLE-EDIT: Ay, so I'm probably just fucked up but I heard some inspiring, motivational shit at the end of a song I was listening to earlier. Like, it hit me so much I printed it out and taped it up on my li'l wall of other inspiring passages/sayings/quotes and shit. This one's a li'l long, though, and the part he mentioned about God I cut out because it just doesn't fit my personal philosophy, but let me know what y'all think about this:

End of 'Ill Mind of Hopsin 8' said:
"Change is one of the most difficult things that we face, but change is inevitable. One reason we don't like change is we get comfortable where we are. We get used to our friends, our job, the place we live... and even if it's not perfect, we accept it because it's familiar. [...] What worked 5 years ago may not work today. If you're going to be successful, you have to be willing to change. Every blessing is not supposed to be permanent. Every provision is not supposed to last forever. We should constantly evaluate our friendships. Who's speaking into your life? Who are you depending on? Make sure they're not dragging you down, limiting you from blossoming. Everybody is not supposed to be in our life forever. If you don't get rid of the wrong friends, you'll never meet the right friends."

Also, I think that CBD oil has a major effect on relaxation and sociability for me. 1000mg (or mL?) bottle, I took half a mL about two hours ago and just now a single hit off my dab pen and I'm fuckin' floatin' over here...
happy0017.gif
]

Last edited:
I just dabbed my last little bit of shatter and distilette. The fact that I got a bunch of shit done today and only dabbed a tiny bit this morning is helping me feel it real nice.
Thinking of getting some ethanol shatter from this shop. Read some reviews comparing that specific brand compared to the brand of co2 shatter and distelete I get.

I've made cold wash iso shatter that turned out amazing before. I just threw a little bit of 15 or so different buds in there. The flavor turned out amazing; really rich and full of terpenes. It was on par with some bho I had that was made by the same person who grew the plants who also just threw a bunch of plants in it
Ron Desantis is doing good things for you medical patients. Good changes are coming soon such as access to flower and a free market style license for your dispensaries means you'll get a lot more stores with competitive pricing.

%)

I'm glad about that. Right now not many place have reasonable prices and even then it's more than street prices or another state. I don't use flowers much anymore and before concentrates but still glad about it. Just got some from a friend yesterday; It wasn't a long tolerance break but it helped. I wish I'd of got more bud instead of a vape cart since it's some stuff I got before which is really nice and the cart tastes weird. The wax is really nice though.

I use concentrates for my everyday use and flowers occasionally to treat myself. I like to pack a small bowl with some shatter/wax or distillate; it burn really nice and slow like some good pressed hash.

Approaching week 4 of the weed break. Not sure I'll go back once my month allowance is over. If I do it'll be once a week max.

I say the same thing every time I take breaks, TN. Then I get my hands on some fire and roll up a nice joint and that plan goes to shit basically immediately. It helps if you have a reason to stay sober, like a job or school. For me it's just too easy to find reasons to smoke a joint and fire is never far.

I say the same thing every time I take breaks, TN. Then I get my hands on some fire and roll up a nice joint and that plan goes to shit basically immediately. It helps if you have a reason to stay sober, like a job or school. For me it's just too easy to find reasons to smoke a joint and fire is never far.

It's possible

Not sure you'll go back after your allowance is over then honestly humoring the idea of going back to using, show that you are in fact ready to stop. In other words, if you said "FUCK NO I WON'T GO BACK", that is just a person who is in denial of the possibility, and may be quitting for the wrong reasons.

You sound ready to stop for me :)

Or, at least, make a big change.

My goal was never really to stop, it was to break my shitty habit. I don't think there's anything wrong with limited, responsible use (for myself), half of the reason I quit for medium-term was also to get a new job that might pre-employment screen.

If I do go back though, I'm going to sit down and plan out a basic ruleset for myself. Something along the lines of I'm only allowed once a week, no excuses, if I end up making an excuse anyway, I have to hold off for 2 weeks. If I feel the need to use more often then I need to sit down and think about why I think I need it, and find a better solution.

That's just a random off the top of my head sort of thing though, that probably wouldn't end up being my actual plan.

Weed is great, and while I'm not 100% certain I'll go back to it any time soon (though it's certainly possible I will after my month is up), I also have no plans to quit long term, like for years or anything.

It’s -40C/F outside at the moment. That should be illegal.

Tom

the C/F thing confuses me so I'm going with F, but jesus fuck that's cold.

And here I am worried about having to go in to work inside a non-climate controlled warehouse/hub at 2am in 8F, but shit, at least I'm still in the positives. Negative fucking 40, nope, I'd be callin' out with no shame. What's the low for tonight where you are, Thom?

fuck you, I don't believe you

[EDIT: I googled it and HOW IN THE FUCK DOES THAT WORK?!?][/QUOTE

((temperature in C) x 1.8 )) -32 = F

Just cold. Jibult; that was the low temperature overnight.. Dogs don’t want to go outside.

Tom

Status
Not open for further replies.