• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

[old] CD social V we've almost done it mates. #LegalizeIt

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am looking for my career now and I am going to be very cautious this time. I don't want to hold anymore resent against employers and having chronic pain and anxiety and stuff I've been fucked with. I've had to sign stupid legal shit for money cause they know they are fucking me over. When I have a job is when I can afford my fix and feel normal.

Just hit the bong for 20 minutes, consecutive bowls. I hadn't had kush in 24 hours and was starting to panic. My body is still calming down but the typical Friday night 4 xans should help with that. Not sure what I'm up to tonight yet it's totally a wildcard. Might end up bored, might go out and have fun. Letting the kush settle in y'know? Back to stoned-briety after not having it for too long.

smells like tangerine
JKqKZOr.jpg

like the colours of that.

Those bars are starting to floor me... should be a good night. Life has been driving me crazy all week. Having a french press and more bong tokes, listening to peep's old stuff. Some of his old stuff is so damn dark. Wonder what the night will bring.

Got my first date since January and she's cute. I'm nervous if it's been that long, shouldn't be it will be chill. Didn't realize how nervous I would be got mad anxiety even borderline panic. That's why I'm doing this shit. Still recovering from the stressful week though my body isn't the same since I quit opiates. That's it too I guess, I probably still have low testosterone levels. Anyways, fucking nervous, man. Should be chill though I'm always anxious as hell. Need a couple more espressos I'm weird with drugs like that. Shouldn't be anything too crazy gotta get this anxiety outta me though I think once I get moving I'll be good. I mean like... walking and stuff haha.

Def like the sleepy kush just calms me down to normal. The so-called burnout is just a longer stone to me.

Last edited:
If it smells like tangerine I would think a Tangie cross because it's easily available and has a distinctively pleasant smell even if it isn't grown in great conditions. Or basically anything high in limonene. Jack Herer I typically associate with a spicy taste (myrcene), but in crosses (particularly Jack Herer x Critical Mass) I've found a very tropical, almost mango flavor.

Fuck this dogwalker og is good shit. I don't think I've ever been disappointed by it, unlike most strains I buy; most of them are generally good but have their days where I find the experience unpleasant.

Man, got like 8 hours total sleep this weekend and had a labour shift today. Was supposed to be my weekend to relax after working a lot last week and well got caught up in good times. Made it through today though, exhausted and smoking bong the rest of the day. Might watch wentworth, Jibult does it stay good at season 5 and later? That's where I'm at. In the meantime I'ma watch breaking bad season 2. Haven't seen those in so long and lost so many brain cells since then a lot of it is like watching for the first time plus I'm pretty sure I was baked for every episode.

Ugh one last chance to party before I go back to work tomorrow. Not sure if I should just burn up the dogwalker that's in my vaporizer (but about 75% used up) right now, or grind up some of my 28% THC Lemon Skunk or Candyland... decisions decisions

Man... anyone been in a relationship with a chick who doesn't blaze? I need to smoke just as much for now for a lot of reasons but I wouldn't really be able to rip bong all the time it's too inconvenient and it's about time I stop doing that all day anyway. Fuck... I bet a pax vape would be perfect I need to keep chill or I'm going to screw this up anyway. At least gonna start spinning spliffs I don't need to be ripping grams out of bong around her haha. So far she's just like, you smoke a lot cause well to be fair I hit bong in the morning and stuff and also not to smoke before family dinners, lol, I can deal with that might have to skip meals but I sort of want to quit habitual use anyway and keep it to sunrise and sunset or somethin like that. It's sorta like when I had a job going around to families and bonged hash with a little bong so nobody would smell strong kush, except way more serious as she feels like a dream and yeah... Normally the answer is "I don't give a fuck" but not this time, I've needed a T-break / withdrawal since May anyway and yeah it's just different. I personally care about this more. Last time I just started dabbing and she stfu right away and I was secretly higher haha but that was my ex and I don't want to be high 24/7 anymore.

Last edited:
Hang out with her, smoke less weed, be happy.

It might not work out but fuck, man, it's worth a shot, right?

I'm legitimately upset, you guys. I just found out TellTale games closed up shop. Now, fuck almost all of their games, but I've been looking forward to Wolf Among Us Season 2 for a couple years now and god DAMN did I just disappoint myself when I googled it. :(

Yeah man, for sure dude. She invited me over and like I'm not bringing a bong you know? Not worth it. I'll step down and roll a couple pinners, she knows I blaze too much already anyway and I agree with her. Gotta smoke enough to be functional though I can't eat or sleep without it.

Yep, it's all up in the air but so far man just magical. Lovely light haired French girl so damn cute and like total Paris accent, so hot, don't know what she sees in this damned junkie but it is very comfortable for the both of us so far. Think I was warned about those hot French girls somewhere... oh well. She found me and knowing her now I can't pass up seeing what might happen. Stoned or not I'll be good, gotta watch it with the xanax for fucks sake. What have I gotten myself into lol.

gotta watch it with the xanax for fucks sake. What have I gotten myself into lol.

A slippery little rabbithole, brutha. The WDs are going to be a mother fucker when you finally face them.

You'd be best off weaning yourself down while you still have a steady supply, even if you don't plan on quitting entirely. 4 bars at once is too much... and I don't even think that's just my opinion, that's like.... that's a fucking fact, man. But don't get me wrong, I love benzo's as much as the next anxiety-ridden pothead.... It's a fun road to travel down, it's just the return trip that's always a pain in the ass.

Yeah man it's such a worse addiction than opiates ever were. SO much worse. It's a damn shame they are the only thing I've found that work for this case of panic disorder where I was having panic attack after panic attack and losing my mind. Now I feel like I'm losing my mind just tapering this.

And yeah dude I just meant what have I gotten myself into with this beautiful french girl. Used to being fucked around with by drugs aha but not a chick like this... fuck man I wasn't even looking I need a job haha. But, totally irresistible girl.

As much as the next anxiety-ridden pothead... lmao.

Last edited:
Man I used to love strains that had GSC parents, or were otherwise closely related to GSC. They used to be really euphoric and great. Now all I want is to either trip (PHK) or knock myself the fuck out (IDH's like Dogwalker OG). Things change I guess

I achieved my goal last night. Sometimes I wish the PHK was a little less clear headed, but I achieved my goal of getting pretty messed up.

I have this 1:1 strain and it's not sitting well with me. Never described a strain as dysphoric before, but this is it. Normally when I smoke I get excited to do something, but this just makes me feel bored and dull. It's sedating, but without the pleasure it just feels like being tired. I'll probably just put it to the side for a while and come back to it. Bummer because it smells great.

Side-note: I don't think it's bad weed because my friend loves it for his nausea

Yeah idk man, I'll use CBD + THC for a sleep aid but I never use them together otherwise, it kind of ruins the fun of the THC high for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.