Okay what the fuck is happening?

Pluuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuur !!!! I'm Trippin Already

SA
Lowest Denominator

^^^ Rofl

We had to limit fuckery of mods because they each have custom titles (major pita for manual editing) :\

Likewise, a great list of alternate forum names, but manual editing to and from kinda kept us from doing it (one of our better ideas, IMO, but too much effort with everything else getting done). Maybe next year.

Ex-Bluelighter... Heh... Haha Funny.

Hey lookit my stuff is back.

You guys aren't going to keep it around all day?

It looks like it was a lot of work. Good job guys! Definitely some fun.

Taco forum was meant to be an easter egg for those that thought of it and could find it. Perhaps it should remain so, and let you earn your way to it?

It's not that hard to figure out, but nearly impossible to find just 'looking for it'.

/gets soft, especially for staff who let us do this to them.... link

Thank you. Even after being there I can't figure out how to get there without the link.

It was linked in the original ANNOUNCEMENT, but once people found it we took the link out, allowing for it to spread via chat and PM and whatnot. Or, for the plodders like me that don't get cool links sent to them, you could go to any forum and edit the url, increasing the forum ID until you find it (in this case, 188 ).

lol

it looks exactly like my computer monitor did after i dropped my laptop once, after that it lasted a few weeks and cost me a few hundred bucks

needless to say i wigged the fuck out for a second

SA said:
No, that was not the plan. Sowwy.
*shakes fist*
the boredom was overwhelming!

all in all, awesome work guys.
the waaaaaaambulance banner in particular.
i can see that being quite useful for a very long time.:D

oh, and the taco forum. that's fucking gold.
did you guys plan that all along or was it after i posted that taco discussion pic?

What taco discussion pic?

Old Skool knows what's down with the taco :|

Seriously, what taco discussion pic?

eh, oh, we were discussing what to do with aus social awhile ago and we changed it to taco discussion. i don't feel like digging out the pic.

guess i'm not old skool enuff. :(