Okay what the fuck is happening?

ummm...why are all my pm's gone? and why can't I pm?

Some of the shit is funny...but I don't see how that's funny. It's not like anyone can see it but me. I hope they aren't all deleted. :\

This is the best colour scheme ever

and big props for the banners.

pennywise said:
ummm...why are all my pm's gone? and why can't I pm?

Some of the shit is funny...but I don't see how that's funny. It's not like anyone can see it but me. I hope they aren't all deleted. :\

You've like only got one post too dude :)

OK, the Interpol one fooled me for a second :) I like the joke of giving certain BLers the same avatar and status.

But these colours!!! I refuse to work in these conditions.

bah, this crossed the line into faggotry country when my posts started getting immediately unapproved.

I can get past the ugly colours by stickying threads in my forum. We can see again!

you wanna get rid of the colors?
in firefox: view>page style > no style.

looks a bit different but now funky colors.

guineaPig said:
bah, this crossed the line into faggotry country when my posts started getting immediately unapproved.

They are? I'm not sure that was part of the plan....

Looking at this sullied site is giving me an overwhelming urge to buy a pack of tropical Skittles, and I'm not even baked. Hey, glad to see we found ourselves a new subliminal sponsor!

dude. i don't believe for one second you're not baked.

you're ALWAYS baked. that much is clear from your posts. :\

MyDoorsAreOpen said:
Looking at this sullied site is giving me an overwhelming urge to buy a pack of tropical Skittles, and I'm not even baked. Hey, glad to see we found ourselves a new subliminal sponsor!

Mars Incorporated is paying our bills from now on? Hooray for candy!

I actually feel quite sick.....

I think it was modelled after TLB's silk boxers.

Infinite Jest said:
guineaPig said:

They are? I'm not sure that was part of the plan....
No, that was not the plan. Sowwy.