• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

OK!!! whos done it?!?!

ducks said:
How in the hell do you ladies get your naughty bits close enough to the shower head to get off? Do you use a ladder?

i think they mean the hand held shower heads, the ones that u can pull out and they have a cord connected to the faucet or something, i know what i mean..........am i right???

"yeah im not into the ass thing, but i have fantised about gettin a strap on and fucking a guy in the ass.......just to see how they like it!!!! and so i can do the moves like a guy, maybe i will just get one of my gf's to help hehehe"

THAT IS SO MUCH FUN. they make strapons that have a little extension for the wearer, too. some guys like it. i recommend finding a guy whose already interested in assplay, though. anyone else might run for the hills.

good luck, girl. i'm thinking that now that my ex and i are over, i'll never find a guy secure enough to let me fuck him. man, i'm gonna miss that!

MoeBro said:
am i the only one who feels women on bluelight are insane?

haha thats so embarrassing, cos u might not remember me, but ive met u b4, and we went to crown with Child of the Beat and LahLah HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!;)

Well, I have asked this question of some pervs and they tell me that when kids they liked to fuck certain foods like cantalopes, watermelons, and fresh loaves of bread. Apparently you can nuke a melon for 30 seconds and then put a hole in it and it feels pretty good. I personally would recommend testing the heat before sticking ones cock in it. 1st degree burns can be painful.

For myself, when I was an especially young perv I tried a soft spinning shoe buffer on 'me young one' and it gave me a carpet burn. And something that did work when it was small was the nozzle of the vacuum cleaner. If you held the nozzle the right way it vibrated and made one cum. Clean up was very effortless, so it had it's pluses. 8(

^^^ its like the movie "American Pie" there were so many cases of young boys gettin second degree burns after that film lol

i've never tried...
i rememeber one of my mates tryin to see how gullible my guy mates were they asked her has she used anything and she was like "yeh cucumbers...teh big lebanese ones...sorta like the ones you eat nish (one of the guys)" god i couldnt stop laughin...

i also rememeber stories a few yrs about chicks goin in for surgery after gettin their lil cell phones stuck up there...

chupa chup queen said:
i also rememeber stories a few yrs about chicks goin in for surgery after gettin their lil cell phones stuck up there...

LOL^^^ i remember reading one of those stories, also another one, a chick used her Impulse Deoderant can, and forgot to take the lid off and use the other end, anyways she needed to get the lid removed hehehe.

and a couple used an extension strap on and the end of it was stuck to the guy and also got stuck inside the chick (how they got to the hospital, i will never know)

not sure if these are true stories but i read them in cosmo, and ralph......

Sk1ndeep said:
It's all about the Squiggle Wiggle Writer pens.. :)

Heh, I used to have one of those. God I loved that thing. It was teal and the top was clear so you could see this little spinny thing. Anyhow, I used to keep it under my bed for easy access. Well, we eventually got a puppy and you know how puppies are. I got home from school one day and found half of it lying at the front door.

And not a care to find out where the other half went...

Urethra play is pretty fun, oh, and my housemates are still eating with that spoon...:p

ROTFLMAO!!!!

Any thread in which the venerable Squiggle Writer is mentioned is guaranteed to be fucking hilarious!

You women are awesome; I want a girl with similar interests and willingness to experiment ;)

^^^^ almost every girl is willing, u just gotta coax her into it hehe.... show how fun it is to play with an electric toothbrush, or wisk LOL!!!

^^hahaha reading this and looking at you some times I cant keep a straight face eg. Kryal meet-up! keep safe chiki!

^^^ we all are sweety!!!! proud tootbrush owners!!!!!!

but there has got to be MORE!!!

Last edited:
buzzn_all_nite_long said:
haha thats so embarrassing, cos u might not remember me, but ive met u b4, and we went to crown with Child of the Beat and LahLah HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!;)

my memory isnt all that bad
yes i remember perfectly well
which is probably the only reason i posted it - i wouldnt have bothered if it was some other random bluelighter who I hadnt met :p