• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

OK!!! whos done it?!?!

yeah i used a bunch of stuff on my ex-gf, screw driver handle, comb handle, vibrator, etc, never a candle or wax, i must try wax with my current gf. but oh yeah i put a fairly large sized screwdriver in an electric drill adn used that on my gf, well after wrapping it in a condom and using electrical tape to hold it to the shaft of the screwdriver adn lots of lube, she said she absolutely loved it.

won't add to the list would just be repeating yourselves....tee hee
but buzzin' ice is my favourite too. i *love* it cold.

and showerheads are the most foolproof orgasm ever. besides spa jets of course. they are the ULTIMATE. i dont think i have ever been in a spa and not 'misused' it. ;)

whoever said they froze bottles is GENIUS...heading off to feezer right now...

Be careful when using hot wax! I got a nasty burn once because I didn't do my homework. Avoid beeswax and perfumed candles at all costs!

I had a friend introduce me to this trick - insert an ice cube and then sit in a hot tub. Then sensation of the cube melting is amazing.l

mm last nite for the first time ever i had an ice cube up my pussy
all i can say is mooooore =D

im lovin my new man hes all into trying everything out its great ;)

Strawberry_lovemuffin said:
I don't get it... what's the deal with the ice cubes and frozen toys? I can't imagine how that would be erotic?

Just wait until you get a stinking hot summer day, and then get icecubes and roll them over your breasts and down your stomach, and just gently down the inner thigh *sigh*, best fun you can have by yourself! It's all subjective, but they work wonders in summer because they cool you down, they encourage lots of foreplay, and the cold cubes make your nipples very hard. Rubbed over the nipples, icecubes are good for indirect stimulation....they just *work* somehow, try it and then you'll understand ;)

I have never used anything on myself or another person (that I can remember, lol) BUT a friend of mine that I fooled around with told me that he used his dad's billy club (the things cops use to beat people with) and lubed it up and fucked himself in the ass with it...and I know what this thing looks like...OUCH!

A few years ago (though not that many) I lubed up my sister's can of hairspray and stuck it up my ass while masturbating. It was a big can, and I really enjoyed it. Never thought I'd share this

You should work for the Vidal Sassoon advertising team :)

lol.

Damn, why did I have to read this thread now? I have to go to class and now I'm so damned horny! I can't believe I've never experimented w/hot wax, pyromaniac that I am! And ice, oh yeah, I am definitely all for that. I haven't used anything too interesting.... popsicles are good (the ones that are just wrapped in plastic - no drippy melting). The ice cube/hot bath combo sounds like something I will definitely have to try! =D
Hm, I have to go take a shower before class anyway - thanks to the person who invented the detachable shower massager! Joy..... ;)

Nah sex isnt that boring yet. If i netted a real freak though, I'd love to engage in that kinda shit just nothing's going near my ass

yeah im not into the ass thing, but i have fantised about gettin a strap on and fucking a guy in the ass.......just to see how they like it!!!! and so i can do the moves like a guy, maybe i will just get one of my gf's to help hehehe

buzzn_all_nite_long said:
yeah im not into the ass thing, but i have fantised about gettin a strap on and fucking a guy in the ass.......just to see how they like it!!!! and so i can do the moves like a guy, maybe i will just get one of my gf's to help hehehe

YOU IS FUCKIN CRAZY!!!

but i'm sure we can get along, minus the whole ass thing.

How in the hell do you ladies get your naughty bits close enough to the shower head to get off? Do you use a ladder?

the vibrating toothbrushes arnt strong enough for me. but they did its use a couple of times i guess.

for me, its wut is INSIDE the kitchen appliances. oh yea babie!!!!! eggplant and salad dressing bottles, here i cummmmmmmmmmm

I

I used a toaster once.

But it still had some toast cooking in it. Can you imagine the suprise she got when 2 pieces of wholemeal toast ejected into her cervix? It was quite funny, but I guess you had to be there.