• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

OK..Eating Ass...Why? The sensation doesn't warrant ass mouth

Washing is irrelevant to e. coli. Those bacteria are going to be there no matter what. It's an ass hole.
If your partner has had an E. coli infection, they would surely notice. Symptoms of infection include, but are not limited to: diarrhea, fever, and stomach cramps. Additionally, this can be prevented by practicing safe sex. You can use a dental dam when licking your partner’s butthole.
Shooting Star GIF

If your partner has had an E. coli infection, they would surely notice. Symptoms of infection include, but are not limited to: diarrhea, fever, and stomach cramps. Additionally, this can be prevented by practicing safe sex. You can use a dental dam when licking your partner’s butthole.

You're not wrong, but that's pathogenic e. coli you're talking about. There's also the e. coli that is the most dominant species in every human's natural gut flora, and there can be genetic differences in them from human to human. It means that my e. coli are not the same as yours, and even though yours are not classified as true pathogens, my immune system can still react to yours if they enter my body. Our immune systems are precisely calibrated from birth to the species that are and aren't allowed in our guts. We usually get this initial training from our parents' flora, and especially our mother's.

So you can get so-called "food poisoning" symptoms from eating ass, even if there are no pathogens, if your immune system is reactive to their native gut flora. This is where gut flora science gets insanely complicated and it's probably going to take us the better part of the next century to scratch the surface. In the gay community I know guys who love rimming but can't do it because they get sick every single time, no matter how clean the ass, while other guys don't react whatsoever. It's the same reason why a group of people can eat at a contaminated buffet and some will get horrible food poisoning while others are fine.

You're not wrong, but that's pathogenic e. coli you're talking about. There's also the e. coli that is the most dominant species in every human's natural gut flora, and there can be genetic differences in them from human to human. It means that my e. coli are not the same as yours, and even though yours are not classified as true pathogens, my immune system can still react to yours if they enter my body. Our immune systems are precisely calibrated from birth to the species that are and aren't allowed in our guts. We usually get this initial training from our parents' flora, and especially our mother's.

So you can get so-called "food poisoning" symptoms from eating ass, even if there are no pathogens, if your immune system is reactive to their native gut flora. This is where gut flora science gets insanely complicated and it's probably going to take us the better part of the next century to scratch the surface. In the gay community I know guys who love rimming but can't do it because they get sick every single time, no matter how clean the ass, while other guys don't react whatsoever. It's the same reason why a group of people can eat at a contaminated buffet and some will get horrible food poisoning while others are fine.
Then I suppose it’s a highly individual thing! Personally, I’ve never been into that kind of thing, myself, but far be it from me to kink shame!

Then I suppose it’s a highly individual thing! Personally, I’ve never been into that kind of thing, myself, but far be it from me to kink shame!
Same here.
I'm not much into butt stuff.
However, if the general area of genitals/anus/taint are well washed & rinsed(as they should be anyway) I have no problem with giving and/or receiving kisses and licks down there.
If it's done along with other stimulating action it can be quite nice.

Dude.......SOOOOOO many guys are in to choking. It's so fucked and weird.
Choking is another hard no for me because my abusive ex strangled me very close to death. Snapped all the cartilage in my throat and everything. I can't even watch choking scenes in movies. Hooray PTSD!!!!!
So yeah, if anyone even goes NEAR my neck during sex I immediately lose my girl-boner.

I met a :Special Lady Friend", that told me wants to be choked, and I thought about, ( kind scarey)
I found out a perfect reply, and said," oh."