• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

OK..Eating Ass...Why? The sensation doesn't warrant ass mouth

Shouldn't have to pay. Any woman not shy about ass-play should know where to find it. And you ideally wanna be enjoying a blowjob at the same time.
No one should ever have to pay for anything sexual imo except maybe.. like pro Dom hook your nuts up to a car battery kinda shit.. met a girl that did that and she was surprisingly pretty vanilla

So tinder bio should read something like this?

If you're not willing to get fucked up on multiple drugs before expertly fingering my asshole during a blowjob I ain't about it

Some if my hobbies Include video games, photography, hiking, ect. swipe right to

Swipe right for a good time and 3 minutes of pure unadulterated pleasure

*Also you supply the drugs*

Well, I ate someone's shit today. But, no pins deliberately intended, it's an enthusiastic and on the right" meds", it can be a fruitful,...🤔 sexual enterprise. However, I would never eat nancy pelosi's ass.nope, mmmhmmm.

I've never ate ass, but one time I was having sex with this girl and my friend was eating her ass while we were having intercourse...kinda gay actually because his face was so close to my balls slappin. Never again.

I used to be into rimming (giving) but after getting e. coli infections several times I was like, you know what, I need to delete this interest from my psyche. And I did. I'll still a dick in an ass because I can wash it afterward... but mouth to ass? Fuck no.

I used to enjoy being rimmed too but then they'd want to kiss me right after and it made me want to hurl. Which is unfair, if you think about it. So I just cut that out too.

I used to be into rimming (giving) but after getting e. coli infections several times I was like, you know what, I need to delete this interest from my psyche. And I did. I'll still a dick in an ass because I can wash it afterward... but mouth to ass? Fuck no.

I used to enjoy being rimmed too but then they'd want to kiss me right after and it made me want to hurl. Which is unfair, if you think about it. So I just cut that out too.
I REITERATE!!!! WASH YO ASSES, PEOPLE! :facepalm:

So long as it's all nice and clean like it's supposed to be, I have no issue. I'll kiss after rimming / being rimmed same as I'll do after oral.

PS though after what I've just read I might wanna clarify if the other person has had any recent food poisoning.

all stars lol GIF by Lifetime

Just reading