⫸STICKY⫷ Official "I CANT POST" Megathread....with Mega-answers

could someone please send the confirmation e-mail to my address so i can register/activate my bluelight account. i just reset my password. thanx

I can't post !

I wonder if this will even post..

Anyways, I tried to post something in Second Opinion and it wouldn't accept it. It just kept going to "this page can't be displayed" whenever I hit submit. Eventually I was able to submit a sentence then edit and add in sentences but I couldn't add in more than a sentence at a time. That worked for about 5 or so sentences and now I can't add anything to the post nor can I post anything new. Each time I hit submit, this is what comes up:

The website is unable to display the webpage
HTTP 501/HTTP 505
What you can try:
Go back to the previous page.

More information

This error (HTTP 501 Not Implemented or HTTP 505 Version Not Supported) means that the website you are visiting doesn't currently have the ability to display the webpage, or support the HTTP version used to request the page.

Here is microsoft's thumbnail on that issue:
http://windowshelp.microsoft.com/Windows/en-US/help/fbbb222b-5397-44a0-81a9-8384130cba9c1033.mspx
microsoft said:
These errors might occur if you have HTTP 1.1 enabled. To disable HTTP 1.1, click the Tools button, click Internet Options, and then click the Advanced tab. Under Settings, scroll down to the HTTP 1.1 settings section, and then clear the check boxes for Use HTTP 1.1. These errors might also occur if a third-party product is interfering with Internet Explorer. Try closing all programs and then attempt to access the webpage again.

If that helps would you let us know and if it doesn't help give us a yell here and we'll keep looking into it. :)

Last two responses merged with the mega thread on this topic.....5 posts lower in the forum.

Thanks for the initial response, Enki...let's see how this goes. :)

HELLOhowARGyou, The most likely reason is that you have not responded to the activation email that was sent when you registered. If you haven't see the activation email it might have gotten sent to a bulk or spam email folder.
If you still can not find it you can do a password reset to get another activation email http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/login.php?do=lostpw

i already reset my password, didn't see any sort of confirmation e-mail. can someone send me the goddamn confirmation already. i need to post yet another suboxone taper thread...........

nosidrah1,Did you check your spam filter settings and look in your bulk email folder? An Administrator can manually resend but if the problem is your email settings it won't help any more than your doing it yourself.

i already reset my password, didn't see any sort of confirmation e-mail. can someone send me the goddamn confirmation already. i need to post yet another suboxone taper thread...........
i have just resent the goddamn confirmation to the email address associated with your handle.

alasdair

My posts are not showing and it keeps saying duplicate thread

My posts are not showing and it keeps saying duplicate thread

Are you posting the exact post that you posted earlier? I think the system detects that you've recently posted the same post and gives the duplicate message. Almost all boards discourage posting the same subject to many sub-forums. As far as posts in legal discussion and drug studies, posts in those forums do not become visible until they are approved by a moderator. I think that's what is going on you've tried to repost in Legal Discussion because you thought your post didn't take when really it was just waiting for review.

Its ok now it has been explained to me in the other drugz section. My own fault for not reading the guidlines. My opologize for any hassle this has caused :)

Welcome to Bluelight, homeboy!

Why thank you. as I said in my original statment I am a new internet user and have made a few mistakes so far by posting duplicates and not reading the rules but people are very kind on the internet it seems to me anyway.

As Tobala said and I should have said, welcome to Bluelight :) I'm going to merge this into a mega-thread where we cluster together all the problems members have with posting. Here> FAQ and here> Bluelighting Tips you'll find a lot of info some useful to discussion boards in general and a lot specific to Bluelight. Glad you joined us :)

As Tobala said and I should have said, welcome to Bluelight :) I'm going to merge this into a mega-thread where we cluster together all the problems members have with posting. Here> FAQ and here> Bluelighting Tips you'll find a lot of info some useful to discussion boards in general and a lot specific to Bluelight. Glad you joined us :)

Thats great friend thank you so very much. ;)

Why Is Everything Fucked Up Online Bluelight....Having Many Problems Part 1

1. I try to make a new post where it says "new thread" and i get this response

"the unknown, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation."

Now this doesnt happen here but everywhere else, the darkside, otherdrugs, tripreports etc

I am a verteran i almost have over a 1000 posts and been on since 2004 i believe i tried this under a different name that was a green light name that i just made up same problem...different computer same problem are you guys working on BL or something?

Part 2 is next...sorry about the SP i have alot to type here and little time

Why Is Everything Fucked Up Online Bluelight....Having Many Problems -Part 2-

2. I cant reply to ANYTHING and THREAD LIST IS ALL MESSED UP IT LOOKS JUST LIKE THIS

" Ryka I was able to take 2 days off... 17-06-2009, 13:02.
sleeplessdwarf34 I have been a drinker since... 17-06-2009, 14:00.
LaserHosen Agreed. I will be 34 in a few... 17-06-2009, 15:04.
Ryka Laser and sleepless... make... 17-06-2009, 18:22.
sleeplessdwarf34 Nice reply Ryka. Cold turkey... 17-06-2009, 20:17.
LaserHosen Well I think I'm winning:... 17-06-2009, 20:27.

17-06-2009, 05:04 #1
panic in paradise
The Dark Side

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

this thread is for serious discussion only about alcohol, your experiences, or what you are experiencing, strategies to start stopping, or to just bitch about a hang over. feel free to say what you need to, there are plenty of alcoholics/binge drinkers here who can relate, such as my self. your problem no matter how large or small is serious to you, and us too.
we are here to listen and learn, not to glamorize or condone the drink. "

The replies dont show up normal they show up like this

"sleeplessdwarf34 Nice reply Ryka. Cold turkey... 17-06-2009, 20:17."

then you have to click on it to see it

THE ONLY WAY IT GOES BACK TO NORMAL IS IF I LOG OUT BUT THEN I CANT REPLY TO ANYTHING which brings me to topic 3

Why Is Everything Fucked Up Online Bluelight....Having Many Problems Part 3+4 Finale

Part 3

Another problems with the threads is that i cant reply to any of them anywhere theres just no reply button any more. with the way the replies are set up there is just no reply but even if im logged in or not if im.

I also tried this on firefox, IE8, and Google Chrome all with the same outcome nothing nothing works right

Part 4

I cant PM anyone there is no one on this list here of over 10,000 registered users that i can PM i used to be able to now i cant.

The only thing i can do is some AIM thing but thats only for mods.

So the private messaging thing doesnt work either i dont know if its just me, your working on the site, or youve gotten a thousand complaints but all in all BL is fucked up

threads dont work, cant start new threads, cant replie to threads, cant pm anyone, and im sure theres more that i havent found yet