⫸STICKY⫷ Official "I CANT POST" Megathread....with Mega-answers

I'm having trouble starting a new thread. I keep getting an error message saying that I must select a prefix. I'm sure it's simple but I've got no idea what to do.

This was my biggest issue for a while, and here's what worked for me: If you are using the mobile site, you might try switching to the full site. I do it using the link on page 39 of this thread. When you post to OD from the full site, it presents you with a drop down menu of prefixes to choose from. I hope this helps! ??

I'm hoping that someone comes and answers the green lighter questions. So I of course read most of what was asked and said here, I tried re sending the verification codes for the email confirmation and I have nothing from blue light except the private messages I have received. I've done this at least 3 times and I have yet to see the email in my spam or anything.. I think I'll try another email other than my gmail account and see how it works. In the mean time, if you see this and know of a way to help me grow into a blue lighter, it would be greatly appreciated.
P.S yes I know that if I post over 50 threads or posts than I can move up the blue light latter. I've done it before, I'm just having difficulty starting over, as it has been a couple years.

Thanks, ^Up

^ trying another email won't help. you have to use the email you used to register.

but, not required as you are already activated.

welcome to bluelight.

alasdair

^ are you trying to respond to an existing thread or start a new thread?

alasdair

just click the "New Thread" button:

newthread01.jpg

alasdair

in which forum are you trying to post? can you post a screen shot?

alasdair

Hey Alasdair, what can I do if someone's interfering with my a/c? Figured out password etc? I know it reflects badly, but isn't it a breach of privacy?

Your friend.

Rtp