⫸STICKY⫷ Official "I CANT POST" Megathread....with Mega-answers

Is there a megathread about not being able to PM? I've been getting a message my PMs can't be sent until I delete some. My understanding is you get 100. I have only 4-5, yet every time I try to send one I have to delete another.

Were you a green lighter? I think you only get 5 pm inbox until you have 50 posts. I see you now have 50 posts- do you still only have a 5 PM limit?

I was trying to find an admin to help me figure out home many posts I have Cundiff

Posted. But I've read and read and read and can't find anything :( nor can I find an admin name
!!!!

Was the cundiff supposed to be the c word? Hope not.

You have 5 posts. If you click on your name it'll show. As for admin, I think they only show on the full website (under each forum). I've never seen them posted on the mobile site.

Up top of the page,there's a link to contact admin by email. But,if u only have 5 posts, maybe you should just rejoin with the new name.

I have been trying to post a new thread for weeks now but I can't find the "new thread" button anywhere. I know what it looks like, I just don't have it. I'm using windows 7.

you can create a new thread on bluelight by clicking the 'NEW THREAD' button (this button:
newthread.gif
)

you can respond to an existing thread by clicking the 'POST REPLY' button (this button:
reply.gif
)

alasdair

FIXED.. I found out what the problem was. I was trying to post from the new posts section which is where I lurk. There is no "new thread" button there.

Can't post Error message says:

The following errors occurred with your submission

You must select a thread prefix.

New member. Having trouble setting up new posts still. What must I click on to post a new thread? An image would be really greatly appreciated!

It seems I am active as my posting permissions state:

• You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may edit your posts

I just have to get my postin chops down. this looks like a good place to start? No

hello

try reading post #971 in this thread - just 4 posts above yours.

alasdair

*bark*

(I'm just posting to save this thread in my stuff... it seems my biggest issue boils down to "get off the mobile site already", and I keep having to search this thread out in order to find the "go to the full site" link on page 29.)

I'm having trouble starting a new thread. I keep getting an error message saying that I must select a prefix. I'm sure it's simple but I've got no idea what to do.