⫸STICKY⫷ Official "I CANT POST" Megathread....with Mega-answers

^ you posted that message fine so you can demonstrably post.

where are you trying to post? what happens when you try?

alasdair

I got the email, I clicked the link and put in the long code. But the red screen comes up every time I come saying f I'm not registered. I know I got the code right so what do I do now?

can you read back through this thread, see what we asked other people having activation issues to do. and do that.

(hint: read post #840).

thanks.

alasdair

^ you posted that question just fine. just pick a forum which seems appropriate for your questions, and do the same.

spend a little time looking to see if your question has been asked before. if it has, read those threads and those answers. if it makes sense, add to an existing thread. if your question is new, you can consider starting a new thread.

alasdair

If someone can activate my account, I already have everything else in place, I just need it activated after 3 months of trying!

I'm also having problems finding and posting information. I just registered. So I'm a green lighter at the moment. Is that why I can't see or opinion on anything? Do I have to wait to be blue light?

Help I tried to make a thread it comes back 'error you have to choose a prefix' how do I do that???

I'm also having problems finding and posting information. I just registered. So I'm a green lighter at the moment. Is that why I can't see or opinion on anything? Do I have to wait to be blue light?
you can create a new thread on bluelight by clicking the 'NEW THREAD' button (this button:
newthread.gif
)

you can respond to an existing thread by clicking the 'POST REPLY' button (this button:
reply.gif
)

alasdair

I did get the link in my email. I did everything it said to do and I still can't get in. Could you help me.

can you read back through this thread, see what we asked the many other people having activation issues to do. and do that.

(hint: read post #872, #866 or #840).

thanks.

alasdair

It says I'm permitted to make post, I responded to the email. I have a question I would love answered but I don't know how to post it. Help. Thanks :)

^ read post #877 (hint: it's just three posts above your post on this page).

alasdair