⫸STICKY⫷ Official "I CANT POST" Megathread....with Mega-answers

^ Glad you got everything sorted. I'm assuming once you changed your email, it was sending the verification to the new address and not the old one? That's how it worked when I changed emails awhile back if memory serves. Na it sent new verification to

Anyway, happy holidays and all that. :)
na it sent verification to old email not new 1 I forgot pass signed up 2005 how do I get verification to New one

I AM having same problems, am not illiterate….followed all directions, cannot post.
can an administrator please HELP!!

I get the red box on top of page that says I am not registered. but I did everything. responded to the URL link set my password……need help please. I was registered for like one minute, then changed my email address for privacy purposes, the page sent the welcome wagon, recognizes my name and new email…..even entered the long frisking member number, nothing is working.

Last edited by a moderator:
I double checked on my own account, when you change your email address the verification will go to the new address not the old one. Be sure on the form to change your email to fill in the "Enter your present password to continue:" field.

From there, make sure the verification email you receive hasn't accidentally gotten flagged as spam. If you absolutely get no email after trying this, contact administration.

Or better yet send an email direct to: [email protected]

Make sure the email comes from the new address you listed on your account, and include your username with a request your account be activated.

Hope this helps. :\

I have'nt got any e-mail. And yes I've checked my spam folder. :) I registered this morning and still waiting, is it ok ? Or am I not welcome to the Bluelight family ? I've been lurking in corner for years btw :D

^ I just checked your account through the back-end ctrl panel, and it looks to be fully activated. Try taking a couple actions (post, starting a new thread, ect.) around the site. If you run into any issues please use the PM me link in my signature below, or post back here.

We will be happy to look into it further at that point. :)

welcome to bluelight

^ how did you post this question? do that. again. :)

seriously, you can post a comment by starting a thread (click the "new thread" button at the top of the forum page) or by replying to an existing thread (click "post reply" or "reply" in the thread).

regards and welcome to bluelight

alasdair

I am having trouble posting, starting my own thread. It keeps telling me i need a prefix to my thread. Ive never seen this message before when starting my own thread. And there is no box saying thread prefix for me to enter one. Just title and message.

Last edited by a moderator:
If you're trying to create a thread in a section such as Other Drugs that requires a prefix, but are using the mobile theme, I've seen cases before when no prefix can be selected, and thus the thread can't be created.

Try viewing the full version of the site on your mobile device, or using a PC. Should this not clear up the issue, or if you're already using the full version of the site and getting the error, please post back here so it can be looked into further.

^ you already did :)

you can post a comment by starting a thread (click the "new thread" button at the top of the forum page) or by replying to an existing thread (click "post reply" or "reply" in the thread).

regards and welcome to bluelight

alasdair

^ Just to add to what you've said, correct, we do not advocate any sort of illegal activity. Rather, we offer advice to those already choosing to partake in the consumption of dangerous drugs / substances, such that they are somewhat informed and are able to reduce potential harm done to themselves by avoiding known missteps others have made.

Law enforcement does occasionally have a presence on the site, but is primly interested in those trying to use it for activities beyond its original intent. For example sourcing, or discussion of actively ongoing illegal activities.

Welcome to bluelight and if you have any further questions, feel free to use the PM me link in my signature below.

i no longer have access to the email account i signed up with, and I don't really want email from anyone, so I guess I won't post either. :\

Trying to create a new topic on my samsung galaxy in the other drugs section and it gives me an error saying I must select a prefix. Where do I do that?

I put the wrong email address in when I registered, how can I change it? I don't have access to the one I registred with (put it in out of habit) - I'm unable to register as I can't receive the activation email now?!?