⫸STICKY⫷ Official "I CANT POST" Megathread....with Mega-answers

^ Seems your account is simply not activated. Also the email you posted above is not the own shown on your account. I'd recommend reading over the (MEGA) "I never got my activation email" thread. Then if things still don't work, make a post there and one of the admins should be able to work on it with you.

You can use any email address you like, provided it's yours and not already associated with another bL account.

Hi in the lounge section or else where, I cannot post replies nor new threads. I have checked and activated my account via email I received to confirm my account.

I have read through this section to see if I missed or made a mistake on anything but no resolution thus far..
Could someone help?
(Could this have anything to do with using iPad or a Mac OS???)
( I have checked remember me box when logging in as well).
I am using iPad, latest iOS and chrome browser..

^ your account looks fine. you can't post in the lounge until you're a bluelighter - what happens when you try to post elsewhere?

alasdair

Hi, I've recently set up a new account but can't activate it. I've requested for the activation email to be resent several times, but I never receive it. Have checked spam. What should I do?

Why can't I post? Love this site but am desperate for help and none of my post are showing up...please help

^ Looks like the IP address you're posting from is being flagged as spam. Is it possible you are using TOR / VPN or something of the sort? If so, I'd recommend you try switching to a different address, as the list of what gets flagged is external from the site.

For now, I did go through and approve the posts you had made. If the above isn't the case, just post back here, even if it doesn't look to go through, staff should be able to retrieve it and attempt to work out the issue from there.

Hello. I'm also not getting any of the confirmation emails that i requested. I think this is a known issue? Can i activate my account in a different way?

^ read post #766 (4 posts above your post). do that.

i would have thought 'the god' would just fix this himself :)

alasdair

In regard to bluelight, I'd recommend getting a new web-mail address, since your account doesn't appear have ever been activated, I would then simply register a new account using the new email. You can drop a post back here, and the original account with the hacked email can be deactivated.

I'd also highly recommend two step authentication which is rather easy to set up if you go with a gmail account. A simple web search should turn up some information.

Best of luck, and hope you get everything sorted out.

I can't find activation email. I think I might have entered my email address wrong. What do I do to change my email information?

^ read posts #771 (3 posts above your post) and #767 (7 posts above your post).

do that.

alasdair

^ Glad you got everything sorted. I'm assuming once you changed your email, it was sending the verification to the new address and not the old one? That's how it worked when I changed emails awhile back if memory serves.

Anyway, happy holidays and all that. :)