Official Heroin Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
phactor said:
I'd say all 3 can be pretty damaging
i concur but id rather be damaged by LSD and DMT any day before i wanted to become a tweeker and have pimples all over me and weigh like 100 pounds n shyt....but yea i bet they r all very bad for u, 2 of em r jus more spiritual...

phactor said:
Obviously I misread it... damn man chill. Maybe the no opiates thing is a blessing though, you really shouldn't be fucking around with opiates as a soph

It ain't exactly a choice now, well it is, but you know. I used to get this junkies take home methadose, and I'd gobble up all of my friends hydrocodone prescriptions. Now, I have over $2,000 and no connections for anything besides hydrocodone, which I've made a personal pledge to not buy unless the prices get alot cheaper since it's killing my pockets and my liver. It's fucking torture with no opiates!!!

I got some decent quality tar in Sacramento, then dealer gets caught up =/ back to 45$ 80's FUCK!

Decent quality black tar heroin in Seattle; 40$ a half gram off a street vendor.

No H in southern KY.. and that sucks, too. :(

If you wanted to find it here I'd say you'd have to look in Louisville.

how the hell are you people coming up with all these purity levels after copping one bag?

"yeah the dope in butthole montana is about 44.5-46.8% pure"

whatthefuck?

i keep hearing that heroin is available all over toronto...but i haven't had any since christmas...

...oh...and my $20 oc80 connect dissapeared on me...so now all that is available are $15 oc20s (fuck that!)

Recent Heroin

Really good stuff comming out of Trenton, NJ.
CIMG1373.JPG

King of Kings Stamped Heroin $7

yea theres some good dope around detroit if you know the right people, but within the past month we've got some dope cut with fentanyl and coke and its real hot around town, they say like 30 ppl od'n a day, one of my boys actually died from that shit last week

000Shaman000 said:
Really good stuff comming out of Trenton, NJ.
CIMG1373.JPG

King of Kings Stamped Heroin $7

nice pic set up shaman,brings back memories of dabronx, they had a red kingofkings that was working for at least 5 years. but alas all good dope comes to an end.

da/dawgg

baltimore luv thang

in baltimore the H seen is huge its the biggest sellerr around here.
but in bmore you can get two differrent types off Heroin.

1. Raw.... which is heroin w/o a cut (as far as we know) which comes in a brown or white powdered or rocky form an prices range from $100-$140 a gram depending on quality.

2. Scramble... which is raw dope cut with quinide an benita an is sold in gelcaps for $5-$10 or a bundle of 30 for $275($10 caps) Usaully white powder

h in the gta..

Anybody with luck finding H in the gta?

wat form/prices?

heh, well it isn't exactly like we 'americans' hear this acronym a whole lot... there seems to be a shortage of gangsta rappers from the greater toronto area constantly yapping it at us.. unlike our guys from "ATL" or "CPT"..

There's a heroin thread. Try finding that by using the search function. kthx. :)

chyea

ive looked, it is fuckign hard to find tho. in my area (jane/finch) there has gotta be some somewhere. i guess maybe try oxys man, too expensive tho:\

Status
Not open for further replies.