Official Heroin Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
^Because that would be a great way to get a lot of unwanted law enforcement attention on those who are so kindly helping supply a high-demand black market.

manmybackhurts said:
there is no heroin in Tucson, Arizona

You must be looking in all the wrong places, because the SW is oozing with tar. It's almost easier to find than good pot in some places.

Providence (RI) has good quality dope.........bundles (10 bags) for $30.......hands down the cheapest drug around.

Dublin said:
Providence (RI) has good quality dope.........bundles (10 bags) for $30.......hands down the cheapest drug around.

Bundles for $30.00? The fuck? 8o Thats like $3.00 per bag. Whosever pushing product is fucking themselves because they are definitly on the wrong end of that deal.

NC Dope

dope is definately lacking in NC. Its really hard to find a descent dealer with a quality product. I always end up paying some junky to go get the shit for me. i dont even have my own connect.

Be careful using a middleman to cop dope, especially on the street. Keep looking though man. Everyone starts out at the bottom of the food chain. You just got to network and work your way up. You'll find a steady connect sooner or later.

ClubbinGuido said:
Bundles for $30.00? The fuck? 8o Thats like $3.00 per bag. Whosever pushing product is fucking themselves because they are definitly on the wrong end of that deal.

Anyone pushing dope in Providence is not fucking themselves there is a hugh demand for it........I'm sure that not everyone gets it for that price.....It depends on how much weight your connect is pushing. But thats the average.

Prices are not to bad where Im from as of latley thanks to some networking ;) but I still wouldnt mind heading out to Providence now.

On a side note watch out for some weak ass dope thats being pushed in lower New York State. Its stamped Hit and Run. Test it before you seal the deal, some bags of this are fire while others are just cut to absolute shit.

As for getting good heroin my fellow users, a steady responsible trustworthy connect is a must and anything stamped The Night, Hit and Run, Back in Bussiness, Newport, Serial Killer, and XXXL is quality. Especially Newport, trust me on that.

ClubbinGuido said:

I take that statement back.. :D I recently found that quality bundles can be had in my area at bargain prices.

There are no decent opiates in suburban Chicago right now, it sucks a fat dick. There's some rich fucker that keeps buying all of the fucking OxyContin in these parts so it never hits the streets. Part of this is due to the fact that most of the kids that were at my high school that would have any involvement in heroin whatsoever have been kicked out for a long time or they turned seventeen and are afraid of the big boy's jail. Not to mention the junkie that used to sell me his take home methadose is nowhere to be found right now. Fuck this city for having no decent opiates (there's an abundance of hydrocodone generic pills, low dosage morphine tabs, and tylenol 3's) or ice for that matter.

Ice in Naperville? Its been around Rockford lately as well. I have a feeling meth is finally coming to Northern IL

phactor said:
Ice in Naperville? Its been around Rockford lately as well. I have a feeling meth is finally coming to Northern IL

Rockford is like more then an hour or so away. And I meant no ice whatsoever, or did you understand that? I mean, I'm sure there's some in Naperville but uh, I guess there isn't a huge market for high school sophmores with that shit. The ice ain't no biggie tho, it's the opiates that are killing me.

Obviously I misread it... damn man chill. Maybe the no opiates thing is a blessing though, you really shouldn't be fucking around with opiates as a soph

fuck ice look for acid and dmt....more rewarding unless u wanna just fuckin go insane slowly but surely....

^^^

Somebody with common sense, but please be my guest and tell a 15 or 16 year to continue using addicting substances... but before you do lookup the relapse rate of people who began using opiates under the age of 18 (shit over the age of 18 for that matter). This is a harm reduction board. 8)

eye kant spehll said:
fuck ice look for acid and dmt....more rewarding unless u wanna just fuckin go insane slowly but surely....

I'd say all 3 can be pretty damaging

Status
Not open for further replies.