Official Heroin Discussion Thread IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Southside from what I hear is more about rock..but there are areas where they have dope..but its not like wild west

i had 4 different phone connects on the southside and 1 connect in Dolton, the Dolton dude ALWAYS had raw but hes locked up now and only 2 of the southsiders had consistantly good shit, but all of them changed numbers. Anyone here ever get shit from Dolton IL?

Southside Chi town is the worst place in the world to cop dope. if you white, do not go there. i go there very often and gotta cop dope to get by. EVERY time we go cop we get pulled, searched, and treated like shit by undercover shits. They even pulled my taxi one time when i was driven down the avenue. i was walking down state st and Bam... felony stop. After they didn't find shit, they sent me on my way. Not even a half block later another unmarked car stopped me and threw me on there hood and searched me. they aren't the smartest cops, or they would have found the boi.

i would recommended finding a hook up somewhere other then southside Chi. If you read the post above it answers they say its not good usually, and that's true too

Southside Chi town is the worst place in the world to cop dope. if you white, do not go there. i go there very often and gotta cop dope to get by. EVERY time we go cop we get pulled, searched, and treated like shit by undercover shits. They even pulled my taxi one time when i was driven down the avenue. i was walking down state st and Bam... felony stop. After they didn't find shit, they sent me on my way. Not even a half block later another unmarked car stopped me and threw me on there hood and searched me. they aren't the smartest cops, or they would have found the boi.

i would recommended finding a hook up somewhere other then southside Chi. If you read the post above it answers they say its not good usually, and that's true too

ive only been pulled over once in the southside and thats cause my dumb ass was using on the side of the road and a neighbor saw me and called the police which is how i got busted.. but before my clean streak, i was goin to the south side for almost 5 years and never had a problem.. even goin to the projects when they were still up, i didnt have much of a problem.. but i was always very careful

That is amazing to here from a local. the first time i got yoked i just thought they had a crackdown night. but man, every fucking time i was a target.

That is amazing to here from a local. the first time i got yoked i just thought they had a crackdown night. but man, every fucking time i was a target.

id always try to keep a low profile.. drive only on the main roads unless i have to turn off somewhere.. when its time to wait for my dude id put my seat back and lay down so no one could see me from the outside and then id adjust my mirrors so i could see if cars were coming. it worked perfectly. ive had cop car after cop car pass me without incident so i would have to assume they never saw me laying back.. oh and since i have indiana plates, id always back my car up in front of another car it wasnt visible to passing traffic. when i was arrested the cop gave me this big story about how they get a lot of people like myself coming from indiana to cop dope cause the shit is much better in chicago.

Whats up nodcrew???

Moved to NC last week from NYC, sucks to move with a habit and I was too scared to bring anything with me.

Went for a walk to the gas station, bought a pack of newports intending on sitting there until someone could help me out.

I see someone pull up in a 1995 civic with 20" wheels, asked if he could help me out. I couldn't believe it when he said he could. He only had some FIRE soft "girl" on him but his boy has buns he said.

Grabbed some white from him expecting the "boy" to come by later that night.

Never did, but he called back yesterday and said he had something for me :)

Being from NYC I was expecting either tar or some scramble, but what I got was quite the opposite.

I've been readin lately and in this thread about the Mexicans hiring/kidnapping Colombians to produce pure white morph and dope for them.

The look on my face was probably priceless when I saw what I'd received. It was a PURE white shimmery powder, I thought he misunderstood at first and gave me some more soft, but they were in the standard wax bags, just not folded or taped.

Dumped out the bags into my tray and noticed the shimmer even more. I was nervous so I decided to see what a few other folks said about it.

Took a 1/4 bag test shot after filtering it and heating it twice.

The 1/4 bag shot got me pretty nice, so I decided to just do a full.

HOLY SHIT!!!! Usually I would slam 2-3 NY bags to get where I want to be.

This shit is POTENT. It's coming from Durham in some nice big chunks.

I took some pics to show you guys what I'm talking about. It really does look like some fishscale coke.

Anyway, it was by far the cleanest dope I've ever gotten.

Can I post a picture in here?

Whats up nodcrew???

Moved to NC last week from NYC, sucks to move with a habit and I was too scared to bring anything with me.

Went for a walk to the gas station, bought a pack of newports intending on sitting there until someone could help me out.

I see someone pull up in a 1995 civic with 20" wheels, asked if he could help me out. I couldn't believe it when he said he could. He only had some FIRE soft "girl" on him but his boy has buns he said.

Grabbed some white from him expecting the "boy" to come by later that night.

Never did, but he called back yesterday and said he had something for me :)

Being from NYC I was expecting either tar or some scramble, but what I got was quite the opposite.

I've been readin lately and in this thread about the Mexicans hiring/kidnapping Colombians to produce pure white morph and dope for them.

The look on my face was probably priceless when I saw what I'd received. It was a PURE white shimmery powder, I thought he misunderstood at first and gave me some more soft, but they were in the standard wax bags, just not folded or taped.

Dumped out the bags into my tray and noticed the shimmer even more. I was nervous so I decided to see what a few other folks said about it.

Took a 1/4 bag test shot after filtering it and heating it twice.

The 1/4 bag shot got me pretty nice, so I decided to just do a full.

HOLY SHIT!!!! Usually I would slam 2-3 NY bags to get where I want to be.

This shit is POTENT. It's coming from Durham in some nice big chunks.

I took some pics to show you guys what I'm talking about. It really does look like some fishscale coke.

Anyway, it was by far the cleanest dope I've ever gotten.

Can I post a picture in here?

I wouldn't, only on the grounds of self incrimination...but I dont see anything in the rules saying you cant.

So, if you feel comfortable doing so, and if the senior staff doesn't remove it, I suppose you could.

I wouldn't, only on the grounds of self incrimination...but I dont see anything in the rules saying you cant.

So, if you feel comfortable doing so, and if the senior staff doesn't remove it, I suppose you could.
Nothing incriminating in the pic.....If the mod wants to remove it that's fine by me. I just want to inform the folks in the Dopiate crew that there is LEGIT pure white "Mexican" dope coming around....and it is GOOD.

Sorry for the big pic, but it clearly shows the shimmer I'm talking about. Dissolves INSTANTLY in water, with no insolvable material at all. Draws up a very light tan color and hits like a ton of bricks. Here goes nothing.
NSFW:

n2hl5wxq8xddsb9ry3.jpg

Nothing incriminating in the pic.....If the mod wants to remove it that's fine by me. I just want to inform the folks in the Dopiate crew that there is LEGIT pure white "Mexican" dope coming around....and it is GOOD.

Sorry for the big pic, but it clearly shows the shimmer I'm talking about. Dissolves INSTANTLY in water, with no insolvable material at all. Draws up a very light tan color and hits like a ton of bricks. Here goes nothing.
NSFW:

n2hl5wxq8xddsb9ry3.jpg

Looks tasty, I gotta say. Hopefully we'll be seeing some white powder around here, too. Just please remember to put NSFW tags around your pics next time you post, its the lil "NSFW" logo if you hit the "go advanced" tab while posting. It helps save bandwidth!

i think i just wet myself.. the shinyness actually makes it look a little like yayo

Looks tasty, I gotta say. Hopefully we'll be seeing some white powder around here, too. Just please remember to put NSFW tags around your pics next time you post, its the lil "NSFW" logo if you hit the "go advanced" tab while posting. It helps save bandwidth!
It is tasty indeed!!!!

Thanks for the tip!

i think i just wet myself.. the shinyness actually makes it look a little like yayo
I thought it was either blow, or cut with blow....Not that I'd mind either, but I needed to get well and blow would've been the last thing I needed.

I was reading about it and the shimmer is quite normal. Happens when the solvent evaporates and the crystals form.....Caught me by surprise.

I can't wait to get some $$$ tomorrow and pickup a few buns of it before it's gone.

I'm not saying what you should do or where you should go spaz..I was just sayin if one didn't know

Goodnight fellas....

I think I might've found my new home....That is if I don't end up smashing my computer because of some of the insane bullshit misinfo posted on this forum.

I really think in the interest of harm reduction some people here need to be shown the door, or have their posting ability removed unless they can provide proof of what theyre saying lol.

Spent the last 3 hours wanting to punch my laptop reading some of these ignorant kids(hopefully not adults) posts.

id always try to keep a low profile.. drive only on the main roads unless i have to turn off somewhere.. when its time to wait for my dude id put my seat back and lay down so no one could see me from the outside and then id adjust my mirrors so i could see if cars were coming. it worked perfectly. ive had cop car after cop car pass me without incident so i would have to assume they never saw me laying back.. oh and since i have indiana plates, id always back my car up in front of another car it wasnt visible to passing traffic. when i was arrested the cop gave me this big story about how they get a lot of people like myself coming from indiana to cop dope cause the shit is much better in chicago.
When I'm trying to cop in a new area, I try to research as much as possible however you can about the area. Local police blotter etc.

Unfortunatly for our DoC we usually need to go into pretty shady areas and the cops know this.

Having out of state plates in the first place is a dead give away.

I would say your best bet if you have a means of protecting yourself or know the area well, is to park 10 minutes away in a decent area and take a little walk. Thats what I always did in Brooklyn/NYC and NEVER had a cop so much as look at me.

Once you get that first phone number or someone that will deliver, you'll be set. They are out there, just harder to find than the runners on the streets,

You just gotta learn how to swallow what you buy.....

so that way you can avoid jail time and all those pre-copping jitters.....
I wish the dope dealers on east coast used caps like they do in Chitown....
much easier to swallow than a wax/taped slip... i keep telling my dealers about it.... hopefully one day they do it....

You just gotta learn how to swallow what you buy.....

so that way you can avoid jail time and all those pre-copping jitters.....
I wish the dope dealers on east coast used caps like they do in Chitown....
much easier to swallow than a wax/taped slip... i keep telling my dealers about it.... hopefully one day they do it....

Round these parts, we get balloons or sealed triple wrapped bags. No fuss swallowing, I've seen dudes even pop em outta their upper nose. Imagine that bag breaking before ya accidentally inhale it, though.

Goodnight fellas....

I think I might've found my new home....That is if I don't end up smashing my computer because of some of the insane bullshit misinfo posted on this forum.

I really think in the interest of harm reduction some people here need to be shown the door, or have their posting ability removed unless they can provide proof of what theyre saying lol.

Spent the last 3 hours wanting to punch my laptop reading some of these ignorant kids(hopefully not adults) posts.

Usually we're pretty self regulating when it comes to b.s. info. The drek tends to get weeded out, especially if chinky or unbreakable see it and call it out. If you have info that you want to correct, by all means, do so!

Yeah I'm still ignorant though..a least that's what they tell me

so i was talkin to some people who know my old using buddies and i found one of their numbers.. i called and after having a talk about whats been happening the past 19 months when i wasnt around, we decided to make a trip to one of my old connects on the southside. we called him but hes comin back from bein out of town, said hell be back in 2 hours and were set. according to my boy its been fire dope lately. i am so pumped.. u guys ever get so excited your about to cop that u gotta shit? happens to me all the time

Status
Not open for further replies.