Official Heroin Discussion Thread IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning to all!! I had a pretty good night last night...as I mentioned I was finally able to get some pretty good shit, I had to do 3 nags in one shot to catch the same high as I normally had been getting off of two but I'm not complaining....Anyway its my day off from work today and of course its fucken pouring rain here but the good news is that I had saved myself 2 nice bags and just shot them 10 minutes ago and am now watching Sportscenter having a rasberry iced tea w/ vodka and enjoying a nice morning high!!!! I hope that this stupid storm passes and that the sun comes out to play cuz I would like nothing more than to sit out by the pool in my condo complex looking at and flirting witht he nice ladies that reside there. Anyway, hope everyone has a good day today!!!

P.S. - Shake, what does this statement mean and what are you trying to say cuz I am not familiar with the term "dope fever".....you wrote: steezedog you should really rub one out if you get high off these bags for you sound as if you got a case of dope fever.
as I mentioned I did get high last night and this morning for that matter but I def didnt rub one out...I did however get a nice BJ from my chick as I was watching entourage last night if that counts for anything ha ha ha ha ha!!!!!!

Enjoy the day everyone,

Steeze

i wonder what happened tp people like...tank, crook county, chitown23..blissful, i know theres others but that seemed to have dissappeard

I was wondering about altkenj too--glad to see he 'popped up'---Boulder Bob was involved in some kind of drama? i've been a 'lurker', but enjoy (for the most part) the banter amongst members....chinky is always good for participation! and for the most part (not shilling here, honest-I got no reason to kiss chinky's ass) i agree with chinky's perspective! you gotta wonder what happens to these folks, sell their computer?

Chinky they dipped to the "other forum" that allows thread stamp talking....

If this place wont allow it, other will, and that is where they must be =D

Naw most of them haven't been on in a while..and the stamp thread is dead..but it would make sense

Trust me i am physic ;)

I for one am surprised they still removed the stamp thread....and yet keep the rolls thread rating.... but this place is full of funny politics.... so i will leave it at that....

btw jersey city is hot.... they are closing of certain streets and running down on people....

justs a heads up..... avoid the hill in JC

I'm glad my dude didn't have his phone on yesterday cause he got that fire today..

*team nod assemble*

the stamp thread is what brought me to BL the first time years ago. i just joined agian and am disappointed that they shut the thread down. even know we dont get stamps here in fl it always made me laugh to here some of the stamps that were out. I do see some politics here for sure. is it because stamps can be traced to a neighborhood that they closed the tread. i know that why we dont have stamps here, its not the smartest thing in the world. can you even use the folds to fix in, like mix water and rig up? thats whats great bout the plastic bags, you just put ur water and cotton in and voila.

stamps threads got shutdown cause dealers had found out about bluelight and these threads and had begun posting up reviews bout this stamps being 7 or 9 are far as quality goes ppl would go cop these bags knowing the stamp and thinking some honest person was telling the truth and in actuality the stamps were ending up being garbage. another thing that was brought to lights was some of these dealers would throwout extra bags to certain folks to rate they stamp very highly when in actuality they were garbage. if you look back on the last stamp thread archive you will see what iam talking about.

you read a review about a thread being absolute fire, you say to yaself yea ima get those cause i know the corner those are being offered. you go and spend by 2 buns and the dope is complete garbage. thank the dealer you bought them bags from for giving such a bogus rating. the internet does exist in the hood yall.

stamps threads got shutdown cause dealers had found out about bluelight and these threads and had begun posting up reviews bout this stamps being 7 or 9 are far as quality goes ppl would go cop these bags knowing the stamp and thinking some honest person was telling the truth and in actuality the stamps were ending up being garbage. another thing that was brought to lights was some of these dealers would throwout extra bags to certain folks to rate they stamp very highly when in actuality they were garbage. if you look back on the last stamp thread archive you will see what iam talking about.

you read a review about a thread being absolute fire, you say to yaself yea ima get those cause i know the corner those are being offered. you go and spend by 2 buns and the dope is complete garbage. thank the dealer you bought them bags from for giving such a bogus rating. the internet does exist in the hood yall.

So why not make it so that people that post in "stamp thread " must have 500+ posts or something to that extent ....So, that would stop random ass people from trolling in with bullshit lies.... Because i doubt every person in that thread was doing all that bullshit, do not let some dumb asses ruin it for a lot of people.....

and that is the thing with Fire dope... it is a opinion... not only is it a opinion it also maters how much they do at time, what way they take it into the the body.....

Not so easy to rate things 100%.... If your going to get rid of the Stamp thread.... mind as well get rid of the other "rating" threads of other drugs such as MDMA pills.... and such.... not everyone has a test kit

so uh, I've been itching to get back into H for a while now and I can't find shit. Is there like none out in the midwest? I miss NJ and being able to get the best smack in the country and now...now there's nothing. I've got a connect in IA, but that's like...6 hours away from where I am. (SD). Same thing with Minneapolis.

Can it be found out here, with enough searching? or am I just gonna have to suck it up and drive? I don't want sources, I just want to know if it's even around.

so uh, I've been itching to get back into H for a while now and I can't find shit. Is there like none out in the midwest? I miss NJ and being able to get the best smack in the country and now...now there's nothing. I've got a connect in IA, but that's like...6 hours away from where I am. (SD). Same thing with Minneapolis.

Can it be found out here, with enough searching? or am I just gonna have to suck it up and drive? I don't want sources, I just want to know if it's even around.
I'm sure its around, but its not going to be as widespread as the places like NJ, Chicago, Minneapolis, STL, etc.

And for my chicago people, Daley plans to hire 100 new officers so watch out for increased police presence. (Though it is SUPPOSED to be for all these shootings and murders, watch out for an increased presence at the dope spots)

100 new officers doesnt mean shit when 200 are gonna retire at the end ofthe year

whats up fellow bluelightrs? I figured I will also introduce myself here considering this is where I will be doing a lot of my posting.

I just officially came back to the H after getting busted by the Chicago Cook County PD and it feels good to be back. I ended up having to do take some very simple and foolish drug classes which in hand expunged my record for possession. Then shortly after a few months of drug tests and being on methadone, i called my connect and their number was no longer in service. After a long and mysterious series of unfortunate events, I was left with nothing but my methadone clinic for the past 19 months.

so now i decided, whether it be good or bad, that its time to get back into the game and went to pull every angle i could to find that sweet sensation that we all know and love. I found an old buddy who was still rippin and roarin who was able to hook me up with 1 and now he is also MIA. It is so strange how quickly everything just dissappeared. Now note that I live in northwest indiana, but i am only about 30-40 minutes from chicago, but bein the skinny 24 year old white kid i am, i am terrified to cruise the streets of south chicago for a spot, but it looks like thats what it has come down to.

now before i hear any ranting and raving, i will gladly let you know that i am aware of the forum rules and am in no way going to disclose or ask for any information regarding a spot on these forums. i am just introducing myself and the struggles i face and which also lie ahead...

and so my journey begins.. first thing tomorrow morning, i am heading to the southside of Chicago. may i be in your prayers haha

whats up fellow bluelightrs? I figured I will also introduce myself here considering this is where I will be doing a lot of my posting.

I just officially came back to the H after getting busted by the Chicago Cook County PD and it feels good to be back. I ended up having to do take some very simple and foolish drug classes which in hand expunged my record for possession. Then shortly after a few months of drug tests and being on methadone, i called my connect and their number was no longer in service. After a long and mysterious series of unfortunate events, I was left with nothing but my methadone clinic for the past 19 months.

so now i decided, whether it be good or bad, that its time to get back into the game and went to pull every angle i could to find that sweet sensation that we all know and love. I found an old buddy who was still rippin and roarin who was able to hook me up with 1 and now he is also MIA. It is so strange how quickly everything just dissappeared. Now note that I live in northwest indiana, but i am only about 30-40 minutes from chicago, but bein the skinny 24 year old white kid i am, i am terrified to cruise the streets of south chicago for a spot, but it looks like thats what it has come down to.

now before i hear any ranting and raving, i will gladly let you know that i am aware of the forum rules and am in no way going to disclose or ask for any information regarding a spot on these forums. i am just introducing myself and the struggles i face and which also lie ahead...

and so my journey begins.. first thing tomorrow morning, i am heading to the southside of Chicago. may i be in your prayers haha
Southside's the wrong side man. Your telling me you went to the clinic for almost two years and no one offered you dope there? Before I got busted a couples years back, that's where the junkies who got me into this shit would meet new connects, outside the clinic.

Southside from what I hear is more about rock..but there are areas where they have dope..but its not like wild west

I go to a clinic in Gary and got hooked up with a dude way back when I first started going, the dude wanted me to hook him up with half of what I was buying. I'm all for hookin people up who hook me up, but shit, im not going to spend bucks and give the dude half of it. Everyone there that I talked to gets there shit from Gary which, Gary gets their shit from Chicago so they just step on it a few more times and up the prices by almost double. I'd rather ride out to the city and find a good connect there. Also on the note about the clinic, we have 2 cops hangin out there all day now, why? i dont know.. but its sketchin everybody out

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.