Official Heroin Discussion II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everytime I drive to my spot in Paterson I have people yellin' at me. Usually they'll say "Diesel, got diesel" or they're yell a stamp name, ie. "King Ivory", if it's something worthwhile. Needless to say I just drive up to my usual guy unless I'm in a hurry or my guy is tied up (which is never lol).

yeah i just did it for the hell of it cause i had some extra cash on me...i still met up with my guy..but i just wanted to see what some street dope was like

Everytime I drive to my spot in Paterson I have people yellin' at me. Usually they'll say "Diesel, got diesel" or they're yell a stamp name, ie. "King Ivory", if it's something worthwhile. Needless to say I just drive up to my usual guy unless I'm in a hurry or my guy is tied up (which is never lol).

Reminds me of that thread "how you met your h dealer" or something like that and one of the guys who replied was like "Oh, he just ran up to my car shouting 'KING COBRA NIGGA!! KING COBRA!!!!!'"

:!

copped off the block today for the first time in like a year just for the hell of it..i was on my way to meet my normal guy with the windows cracked and while i was at this light i hear.."we got it" i look over and these 2 dudes who i didnt even notice before they said something...gives me a nod and says "we got it" i laughed and rolled the window down and was like blows or rock? "blows" the dude said and since i had some extra cash i was like fuck it pulled down the street and grabbed 4 bags, then proceded on to my normal connect and cop off him...

they where clear plastic baggies with a green alien head on it, any one familier with these?...they are ok i guess nothing too special..to be honest i never cop off the street so i didnt know what to expect but it was just too convinient i was like fuck it ill try it..[edit]

but you gotta love chicago in the summertime...you can be sittin at the light minding your business and boom score dope

OK, so some guys you don't know say,"We got it." And you roll the window down and say, "blows or rocks?" You're lucky that what they had was blows, and not badges. Seriously, they take people's cars all day long by standing on the corner saying things like that. In my case, it was "What you need?"

I suggest driving around the block once to see if they had lookouts, etc. If you see a tow-truck idling, or no one under 18...

Reminds me of that thread "how you met your h dealer" or something like that and one of the guys who replied was like "Oh, he just ran up to my car shouting 'KING COBRA NIGGA!! KING COBRA!!!!!'"

:!

hkdjgdfjgdk

That was me lol. Yeah that's what I was thinking of when I wrote that most recent post. Coincedence that it was "King Ivory" I said both times. They change every day.

^ Oh, it was King Ivory? Haha.

I always laugh when I think about that.

Now that the Chitown dope threat got shot down, looks like we're forced to post on here. Anyone else notice [edit] has gotten cracked the fuck down on?! I hit my Best bags spot on monday and they were on wait-again. Rode back through and they got raided right after that. My secondary spot which was shitty but at least dope got shot down too. Copped off a new spot, plain bags, double cut, total shit. [edit] And I've gotta say, damn I'm gettin tired of having to show my tracks before I can cop! Anyone else noticed shit seems to be gettin crazy in the hood lately?

Last edited by a moderator:
lol ^ you mention how the Chicago thread got shut down for sourcing [edit]

You can only list the CITY.

hey, i'm thinking about trying out a new hook-up in chicago tomorrow.. just wondering if anyone knows anything about these bags.. apparently they're two-for-ones, containing two tin foils inside a blue superman zip-lock.. my buddy said it's a freaking awesome deal, but i'm not sure how his tolerance compares to mine so i'm wondering if anyone knows the quality of what one of those tin foils inside the zip lock would be??

lately i've just been getting the "heavy d" zip-locks and they've always been pretty straight for me... but like i said, with this new hook-up i would get two for the price of one, so as long as these two are better than the heavy-d's then i'm gonna try it out, otherwise i'll just stick with my normal phone connect.

so if anyone knows anything about the quality of these i'd appreciate it, thanks!

OK, so some guys you don't know say,"We got it." And you roll the window down and say, "blows or rocks?" You're lucky that what they had was blows, and not badges. Seriously, they take people's cars all day long by standing on the corner saying things like that. In my case, it was "What you need?"

I suggest driving around the block once to see if they had lookouts, etc. If you see a tow-truck idling, or no one under 18...

yea thats pretty much how it went..thats kinda how it goes when your coppin in a new area..you gotta take the risk,

in camden they did reverse stings where cops were acting as dealers out on the blocks.........at the biggest set spot too after they shut down due to the heat. they only got 23 ppl or something who were trying to cop

in camden they did reverse stings where cops were acting as dealers out on the blocks.........at the biggest set spot too after they shut down due to the heat. they only got 23 ppl or something who were trying to cop

Isn't that entrapment? They could probably present an affirmative defense in court.

Happens all the time. In Lawrence I've seen it a couple times. You knock on a door at the spot, you get dragged into the room, empty your pockets, usually steal your cash, keep you for 30 min or so and then turn you loose. If they don't steal your cash, then you'll probably get run in.

No idea if Chicago seems hotter than usual now, but wouldn't be surprised with those couple of warm and beautiful days. When it starts to get nice out, the boys hit the corner and blocks hard as fuck and when that happens, best believe the pigs gon be in full effect too.

With the spot I've been using, it's SO convenient. It's like 2 blocks from the exit and I call up when I'm leavin da burbs, get off the exit, ride down his street..do the deal and I'm back on the e way in 5 mins. So easy.

The bags lately are weird though (red transparent bags). They are good and have a good rush, but after fucking banging a bunch of em' after like 30 mins later it feeks kinda like I did nothing. Such a bummer. My dudes customer service and deals are too fucking good leave gim right now thugh.

And what the fucks up with this snow Chicago???????? fuck this. be safe ya'll

It sounds like you bought a bag of crap , probably a few pills crushed into somthing that looks like gear. I don't know what the scene is like in America , the part of England i'm in there are so many dealers that if one knocks out shit like that the word goes round and the robbing terd is stuck with a load of gear that nobody will buy. they will probably have to give a few samples out to sell anything when he changes his gear cos everybody think he will be chopping the old into any new gear. It takes enough graft to get your money together everyday without some t**t ripping you and leaving you clucking.

They do the reverse stings too here in chicago the last one I read about was on march 1st and everybody got hit with attempted poession of narcotics..I don't think its entrapment because they aren't forcing you to come to the area to buy drugs or forcing you to pullover..they just might give you a nod and you pullover and start talkin and questions and boom your done..that's why its attempted possession of narcotics

why is that BS? i mean you know what your looking for is illegal

Narcotics: Attempted possession of narcotics

Place: Sidewalk. Reported at 11:30 a.m. on March 1, 2010.

Place: Sidewalk. Reported at 11:55 a.m. on March 1, 2010.

Place: Sidewalk. Reported at 11:59 a.m. on March 1, 2010.
Narcotics: Possession of heroin (white)

Place: Sidewalk. Reported at 11:30 a.m. on March 1, 2010.

Place: Sidewalk. Reported at 10:45 a.m. on March 1, 2010.

Place: Sidewalk. Reported at 11:20 a.m. on March 1, 2010.

Place: Sidewalk. Reported at 10:40 a.m. on March 1, 2010.

Place: Sidewalk. Reported at 11:31 a.m. on March 1, 2010.
Narcotics: Attempted possession of cannabis

Place: Sidewalk. Reported at 10:15 a.m. on March 1, 2010.
Narcotics: Possession of heroin (white)

Place: Sidewalk. Reported at 7:51 p.m. on March 1, 2010.

Place: Street. Reported at 12:02 p.m. on March 1, 2010.

Place: Sidewalk. Reported at 11:45 a.m. on March 1, 2010.

Place: Sidewalk. Reported at 11:50 a.m. on March 1, 2010.

Place: Sidewalk. Reported at 11:25 a.m. on March 1, 2010.

now im not sure if a reverse sting is what really went on, i just assumed it because all the above arrests are on same block, same day and most of them are during the 11am-12pm hour...all for attempted possession of narcotics

Aight i was wondering i know there is no sourcing allow but i moved to a new town, and my connect passed away :(.....

HOW on earth do you even get started specially when you dont have corner boys, and trap spots like they did in my old town.

decent advice would be nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.