Official Heroin Discussion II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude...are you serious? That's like the smallest amount ever. Honestly, leave heroin alone, you don't sound cut out for the dope game.
you haven't made it high up enough into the food chain
BL dope users said:
etc, etc, etc...

I'm beginning to understand these kind of comments now...sort of. I realize it's extremely common among BL's heroin addicts - I've seen this attitude from at least some ppl in almost every single dope thread. I'm talking about the whole macho, dope-king, romanticized-Heroin-addict kind of attitude: that act/persona so many addicts seem to have when they sink into really bad addiction. it's the kind of mentalities such as, “my habit is bigger than your habit (and that makes me more awesome!)”, or the whole “dope’s a real drug, the rest are just for pussies / little kids (which means you're a little pussy!)”, etc. Obviously not everyone addicted to heroin acts like this, I’m just pointing out an observation I've had in terms of how dope addicts talk about the lifestyle to others - especially on the internet, on Bluelight and similar forums. it's very interesting to me actually. it’s like, when an addict is at such a devastating point in their life, being enslaved/dominated by this drug, they paradoxically become more confident - at least they act as such - and then they end up presenting an increased level of dignity, self-satisfaction, and just all-around "cred" for being where they are in life...even when they're talking about extremely sad, desperate situations. I wonder how many junkies actually feel this way tho, even when they talk as such - is it just a mask some addicts wear? or maybe a coping mechanism or something? I’ve personally experienced this feeling a little bit (just inside my own head though) with other drugs I've been addicted to (like speed), but never to a large extent or for very long. this phenomenon seems strangely specific to ppl who are very seriously addicted to heroin, at least from my experience. and also pretty exclusive (or at least more common/passable) in online drug forums. maybe it’s a cultural thing; I mean, in the mainstream heroin is considered a kind of "forbidden fruit", and moreso in the drug culture where it’s considered the “king of all drugs" by many. so I could understand why a user might feel these things, or at least convey these things to others. it's just interesting how as the addiction gets worse (i.e. user increases from 2 bags a day to 5, or switches from sniffing to IV, etc.) they actually seem - at least to others - somehow more thrilled about their situation, about being more experienced with the "king of all drugs" I guess. the way it's talked about, heroin users seem like they're part of some secret exclusive club with has a hierarchy that places the most addicted users at the top. yet to regular ppl, being addicted to dope - not to mention being the most seriously addicted in a community of other addicts - is almost always considered a negative thing, not something to be proud of (think losing money/possessions/jobs, destroying arms with needles, being a slave to the "dope man", etc, etc, etc). I mean, obviously it's not logical - or right, of course - to judge someone's character based on their addiction. that's simply ignorant and simply wrong. yet the opposite reasoning - that the worse the addiction, the more awesome the addict - definitely has with it's own problems...

Last edited:
I apologize if I offended the Chicago heroin community with my disparaging remarks about the quality of their dope. For me its just not the same as the east coast. I do, or did dope to feel a certain way. What I've found doesn't take me there.

lol we arent 12years old you arent offending anybody..you think we care what you have to say about our dope? lol sorry to say but we dont..especially cause we dont even know who you are, some noob sayin that chicago dope isnt good isnt offending nobody....its common knowledge that the east coast shits on everyone else at the street level so tell us something we dont know

i aint gonna lie sleeping pains... tl;dr

break it down or something

Last edited:
I apologize if I offended the Chicago heroin community with my disparaging remarks about the quality of their dope. For me its just not the same as the east coast. I do, or did dope to feel a certain way. What I've found doesn't take me there.

And the risk you take on the streets around here is straight up ridiculous.. I've been living here for almost 3 months.. and I've tried to cop out on the street and EVERYTIME i've gone out and seen a spot, the cops are always around.. Just an hour ago I saw someone at the corner like a block away from my house, obviuosly selling drugs or a look out or something.. I wasnt sure if he was selling H or not but I've been so desperate for some H I mustered up the balls to go talk to him.. and what do i see as soon as I get on the street? Parked cop car.. sitting there.. and another drives past.. I'm bout to tear my friggin hair out, lol. looks like I gots settle for fucking OC.. which is only available to me like every 2 weeks.. and now i read all your comments about street level dope in chicago being trash.. I feel even more hopeless.

You are on point sleeping pains. I however completely hate my habit and the control it has over my life. It has literally taken my life over and ruined everything. I have no reason to brag about anything.

That is the worst part of being on heroin . Having to get it..................Worrying about the cops , getting crappy bags, etc...............
And spending all that money on it
and getting dopesick sucks too .
BUt if you have a lot of subs , you can manage to use a lot and still jump back on the subs easy usualy

yea getting it really is not fun. As a 6'5 white boy, I just do not belong in certain parts of town, and it is obvious. It isnt safe in terms of being around gangs and it isnt safe in terms of the law. But my addiction literally brings me to this dangerous place day in and day out to get my fix.

And the risk you take on the streets around here is straight up ridiculous.. I've been living here for almost 3 months.. and I've tried to cop out on the street and EVERYTIME i've gone out and seen a spot, the cops are always around.. Just an hour ago I saw someone at the corner like a block away from my house, obviuosly selling drugs or a look out or something.. I wasnt sure if he was selling H or not but I've been so desperate for some H I mustered up the balls to go talk to him.. and what do i see as soon as I get on the street? Parked cop car.. sitting there.. and another drives past.. I'm bout to tear my friggin hair out, lol. looks like I gots settle for fucking OC.. which is only available to me like every 2 weeks.. and now i read all your comments about street level dope in chicago being trash.. I feel even more hopeless.

Man, it gets hot out there but seriously muster up some balls and just grab a couple bags. If you're in the hood, [edit] a high volume crime and drug area... ofcourse you will see a lot of police presense. Isn't that common knowledge and to be expected? But seriously, it's really NOT that hard. I've literally been in some of the hottest parts of the hood, and met at intersections at stop signs with cops, they looked right at me, and nothing happened. I've seen mad amounts of cops too, but as long as you're smart about it, it's really not that difficult to cop. Especially since new spots are popping up every single day. And it literally takes copping on the street like once, and you can probably get a number for someone to meet up with you.

And you're really going to assume the invalid opinion of someone who's tried to cop in Chicago once, and said the dope wasn't good, means all Chicago dope sucks? Then that's on you, but that's pretty idiotic. There's plenty of good and bad shit out there, but finding the good shit is all part of the game. Maybe you're not cut out for it. good luck.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jersey and philly are hot as hell too but really theres no way of telling when cops are gonna show up ..........YOu just gotta be smart about who you cop from , try to blend in as much as possible , and get in and out the hood as quick as possible

I

did I just not do enough? if it helps you to know, the "spot" where I bought from is where all the homeless in my area pick up, so I'm sure this isn't the supremo fire dope of NYC or anything. but still... I'm quite underwhelmed. do I just need to do more? I want to get the full effects, that's all.

also, I'm snorting, not shooting/smoking/plugging/? ... thanks guys

hey dude. Until you are familiar with what good dope looks like, smells like and tastes like, the only "tell-tale sign" is how high you get. Basically, if you have a pod habit, you should need at least 1 full bag of heroin to get high. A typical NYC bag ranges in size from 60mgs to 100mgs. If you only did 6mgs, i don't think thats enough to get even an opiate-free person from getting high so you probably wouldn't have gotten much from it.

Also, street dope in NYC comes exclussively in glassine "stamp" bags. I cop mostly in Manhattan/Brooklyn and have never seen dope available in aluminum foil. Chances are this person just put some type of white powder - maybe heroin, maybe not - into foil.

Don't know where in NYC you went but there are tons of rip-off artists that just hang on the streets looking for people seeking drugs to screw over. If you are serious about finding some quality dope, make friends with a local user and offer to buy them a few bags if they show you where to cop some good stamp bags.

Good luck

This is hilarious to me. It is 1000000% spot on from my personal experiences. Even down to the damn Dodge caravan delivery. And the nyc dispatchers. Ahaha. Fuck man. good ol ny

Gotta love the city. Almost any drug available via delivery. Unfortunately my preferred delivery service is getting too popular lately which often increases wait times. I have to be extra nice to the dispatcher and kiss ass so she will send the courier to me quicker. Gonna buy her a big B-day present this year. =D

Works the same pretty much everywhere
just Jersey has about 10 different cities with open air markets and most states dont have that many cities, usually just 1 or 2

Gotta love the city. Almost any drug available via delivery. Unfortunately my preferred delivery service is getting too popular lately which often increases wait times. I have to be extra nice to the dispatcher and kiss ass so she will send the courier to me quicker. Gonna buy her a big B-day present this year. =D

You're really gonna buy her a bday present?? That would be awesome! You might even get some free dope out of that.

You're really gonna buy her a bday present?? That would be awesome! You might even get some free dope out of that.

im living in the wrong city, geez, it sounds so convenient. The biggest concern is calling the dispatcher and waiting a little when it's busy. Shit, maybe it is better i dotnt live there, that kind of convenience could make a habit even worse :X

Yes Id like to order a large cheese pizza and two bundles . "ok sir that will be a half hour "
lol

whats the deal with open air ? do you go to some guy standing of the corner ..it weird iv been doing dope for years and it seems sketchy at best to me ...i'M from LINY i dive to place like queens brooklyn what ever were iv always had phone numbers just park on some given street your connect tell you to park and your connect hopes in and serves you

can you get dope from a delivery service ?
way back in the early 90;s my friends and i had a delivery weed guy or box bud always came in clear plastic box shit was crazy good to

just a ramble but open air seems like a bitch wouldnt yah just get the guys cell#

Status
Not open for further replies.