Official Compendium of E-tard moments and quotes

While on a weird pill that made me totally spin out madly, i was just sitting there, i took a sip of water... then i said to 4 other ppl in the room...
" oh....my....god... i cant feel my face...." then one after the other for a good 20 minutes, they took turns at kitting me in the face... yet i let them and even provoked them being in the state i was... lmfao it was funny the next day

"lets go for a walk to the store"
these walks usually go for like 5 hours and im on the other side of the city

id get up and fetch you a drink.....but i don't know how to stand right now.....

hahahha me after some good pills and cones and nangs :D

a friend once said to someone showing off her new pair of sneakers: "oh cool, did you ever have shoes before you had those?"

"I love you man, you're the best friend I've ever had and this is the best cigarette I've ever smoked and I wish I could feel like this all the time!...."

"Im parallel with the pills" , one of the lads said it and he has got the piss takin out of him ever since

"I'm gurning like a c**t."

And im the one who says 'omg' alot when on mdxx! or any drug for that matter. It is funny though because everyones rolling. Oh and almost every roll I tell everyone, boy, girl, high or sober, friend or stranger that im getting the 'tingiling feeling in my privates.'

hydrostatic said:
a friend once said to someone showing off her new pair of sneakers: "oh cool, did you ever have shoes before you had those?"

LOLOLOL......that's a classic!

What's so funny with those types of conversations is when say the most fucked up thing to a mate and they answer back like everything is completely normal.

What gets horrible is when you realize that you've just spewed some utter verbal diahrrea that made no sense at all and people are just kind of looking at you blankly.

^ Yeah it great when you say somthing in the wrong order or just plain wrong and nobody laughs or questions it, but jast answer because their rolling. Or a person forgets what they are saying, half way through a sentence and then just close their eyes, muttering to themselves!

"blow me up again, you were great"
lol
i've heard that a lot.

my friend used to say "im in the zone again" everytime it was a good pill. : ) oh the great memories..

While tripping and rolling I once told my husband's best friend:

"I couldn't pretend to be sober...even if I wanted to"

We both got a good laugh from that. :)

Back when I first started 13 years ago, I asked my roommate how he felt when were rolling pretty hard.

His answer was: "SPUGACKED!!"

makkin on the bitches.....

"Hey sit on my lap."
"I bet you taste good."
"Wanna see my fire!"

When im rolling I say some weird shit.. out of nowhere something like:
" Dude you did a nice job on washing my dog today " and I dont have a dog and no one would wash it anyways. But the funny part is when your buddy is rolling hard and just answers back: "No problem" .. good times.

when the good part hits, whatever comes out of my mouth I repeat over and over lol. So if I say, "what!", I'd say taht atleast 10 times

"i'm feeling really good right now"

"i don't care if i get addicted i just wanna get high"

With a big dopey smile on my face, high on 300mg mdma, I turn to my buddy and say:

"HEY, you know that part of your brain that separates the left and right sides?

I think I just broke mine!"

hehe.

CloudyHazeD said:
With a big dopey smile on my face, high on 300mg mdma, I turn to my buddy and say:

"HEY, you know that part of your brain that separates the left and right sides?

I think I just broke mine!"

hehe.

Hahaha! =D

I have too many too remember, one of my fav's was when my mate turned around with a completely straight face and said.

"Dude.... I'm messy!"

Then just danced off like a nutter.