• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Official Amsterdam/Netherlands Questions Thread

Visit Club 11, looks old and rundown from out outside but once your in it's modern and cool as fuck.

Had a great time there!

Club 11 no longer exists. They closed last year.

However, their successor is called 'Trouw' and is located in a pretty cool building too, an old newspaper printing office.

Google 'club trouw' for the location etc.

just got back from the dam

god was it expensive.

The weed over there is excellent, tried the chocolope you were on about dmt4blood. was very nice, tried amnesia haze, sweet tooth, blue cheese, la confidential, all nice bud.

Went to a few clubs, didnt fidn club 11 that spade was on about ha, managed to get to the leidseplein. went to melkweg and sugar factory, was quite good.

All in all, enjoyed it, tho the exchange rate defiantely contributed to the fact that i spent so much, 700 euros gone in 4 days .

Club 11 is / was down by the docks near the boatel along to the left from central station. I thought the taxi driver was planning to take us down there and rob us when he started going that way.

i didnt no. If i was with a friend i am sure i would of said yeh to the young "south american" who asked if i wanted cocaine. tho being with my girlfriend and not wanting to get ripped off i declined, i sure i could of got pills out there, but the quality varies even in holland now, full of piperazines aswell.

I seen truffles out there, and again, i passed, my head had enough to cope with i know i wouldnt of coped well with a trip, tho i was tempted i didnt have any, i must be getting old8)

Have to disagree with you about Hill Street Blues, It is without a doubt my favourite coffeeshop. The Scottish girls love their dubstep, the hot chocolate is delicious and I've become a table football expert after spending many a frivolous afternoon stoned off my tree in there. The chairs have the most immense ass grooves and I can track my last 7 years traveling back and forth through the graffiti I've left on the walls.

LOVE IT!

i didnt no. If i was with a friend i am sure i would of said yeh to the young "south american" who asked if i wanted cocaine.

And your friend and you would have been snorting talcum powder for the rest of night.
Never buy anything off the street, its a friendly city and its not difficult to find a respectable local who will sort you out with whatever you are looking for.

Have to disagree with you about Hill Street Blues, It is without a doubt my favourite coffeeshop. The Scottish girls love their dubstep, the hot chocolate is delicious and I've become a table football expert after spending many a frivolous afternoon stoned off my tree in there. The chairs have the most immense ass grooves and I can track my last 7 years traveling back and forth through the graffiti I've left on the walls.

The bogs are shit though.

i just think its too dark & dingy but whatever floats your boat :)
the blueberry & hill street blues special from there are amazing tho so you kinda hafta go in at some point =D

The bogs are shit though.

Have to agree with that!
I don't mind taking a piss in there but if nature yells i'd rather go somewhere else, the cubicle is the least private place i've ever sullied.

The other one in Nieuwmarkt is much more brighter but I prefer the darkness when I'm wiped out, compliments a nice indica high perfectly.
As soon as I arrive I hit hunters for the awesome weed and then on to hill street to sit on the broken sofas and that's where I'll stay with a good book until it approaches too late to find somewhere to stay for the night.

^ I've had the misfortune to need to lay cable in the Hill Street Blues before.....not a great experience......

^1st time we were over in dam the pub we were in had the toilet roll behind the bar
nobody told me and as i was coming up on shrooms for the 1st time it was an head wrecking as i was calling my mate but some local lad slipped some under the door.when i walked back into the pub everybody was laughing at me except my mates who were gone without me.

^1st time we were over in dam the pub we were in had the toilet roll behind the bar
nobody told me and as i was coming up on shrooms for the 1st time it was an head wrecking as i was calling my mate but some local lad slipped some under the door.when i walked back into the pub everybody was laughing at me except my mates who were gone without me.

lol!!! :)

Me and one or 2 of my good friends are planning on visiting Amsterdam this summer. What are some good things a tourist from the US should know?

I want to check out these cool little coffeeshops. Why do you guys keep saying stay away from street people and shit, like wtf do they just rob anyone that's a tourist?
If i DID want some other substances besides cannabis or philosopher stones, what kinda shit is going around the dam? is just like cocaine, xtc, and crappy shit like that?

what bout that good good boi that takes ya to the 'land of NOD' ?

lol i just need some info!! ill be there this summer.. but truly with the kind of cannabis that you guys got out there in the dam ill doubt ill even be looking or thinking of anything else. i love ganja.

plenty of cheap smack about from what i've heard but don't know how easy it'd be to get

Plenty of junkies around like but they'd probably just as quickly rob you as hook you up with some gear!

We had one with no shirt, no shoes and no teeth try to convince us he was police and we had to give him money!

Plenty of junkies around like but they'd probably just as quickly rob you as hook you up with some gear!

We had one with no shirt, no shoes and no teeth try to convince us he was police and we had to give him money!

lol haha what did you say to him? =D

Why do you guys keep saying stay away from street people and shit, like wtf do they just rob anyone that's a tourist?
If i DID want some other substances besides cannabis or philosopher stones, what kinda shit is going around the dam? is just like cocaine, xtc, and crappy shit like that?

The street dealers are amsterdams most popular con, there is practically no chance of getting anything on the street. A nightclub is you best bet for pills and a local for anything else you might be looking for.

Considering everyone knows the street dealers are dodgy, who actually buys from them?