• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

Official 2013 NBA Thread vers. flippity floppity

Status
Not open for further replies.
that was pathetic. 11 point lead with 3 minutes left in the 3rd....blew it.

josh smith is listed as doubtful for friday. fuck.

I bet he plays. It didnt look that bad but then again, neither did Rose's or Shumpert's injuries.

Andre Iguodala is the Sixers problem. And Philly gets killed by the media for not liking Iggy but you have to look at how the NBA works. Iggy is never going to be "the guy". Is he a gifted player and a superb athlete? Absolutely...

I concur with this and the above, hilarious animooted Amare

untitled-1l7y7l.gif

Amare needs to learn to punch a wall like everybody else.

Awesome.

Another Rondo triple dub, another C win.

Mavs got swept....no surprise.

Damn. Rondo with a great steal and then......dribbles the clock out. :\

lol Kobe goes unconscious in the 4th shooting 3s and Lakeshow still lose. OKC is going to pwn their arse.

I think the Finals matchup will be Heat @ Spurs or Heat @ Okc.

Clippers can make it by Memphis, definitely, but I think it's unlikely they'll beat the Spurs in the conference semifinals. Lakers are disappointing me. If/when they make it by Denver, Okc will beat them, they have more energy than the Lakers this season. Heat will make it all the way though.

lol Kobe goes unconscious in the 4th shooting 3s and Lakeshow still lose. OKC is going to pwn their arse.

Yeah Kobe was ridiculous in the fourth. If he would have made that final three to win it would have been an epic performance. I'm sure he was thinking the same thing as he went to the locker room, and as he tried to sleep, and probably right now.

Heat will make it all the way though.

The East is crippled. Miami could play their bench and walk into the Finals.

Last edited:
The East is crippled. Miami could play their bench and walk into the Finals.

I know this is hyperbole but have you seen the Heat bench in action?

If Spoelstra doesn't play Lebron 48 minutes per game in the finals, I don't see them winning the championship.

Then again, the refs in the previous 2 Heat-Knicks games seemed determined to foul Lebron even for breathing on Carmelo.

edit: SHOCK STAT: Lebron, Chalmers and Bosh are ranked 1, 3 and 4 in +/- in 2012. For the entire league!

http://www.nba.com/statistics/plusminus/plusminus_sort.jsp?pcomb=1&season=22011&split=9&team=

Last edited:
i don't really give a shit

but if it's pacers v thunder in the finals i might watch a game or 2

^ Don't count them out? But... But, they're... Playing... The Heat...... One does not simply beat the Heat.

Thunder vs Spurs / Pacers vs Heat for conference championships?

Thunder vs Spurs / Pacers vs Heat for conference championships?

cant forget about the spurs though

i think it's locked up that it will be thunder vs. spurs in the west. and then whoever wins pacers vs. heat goes to finals in the east

Eastern conference will more than likely be Boston vs Miami I think, and Miami will win and more than likely face the Thunder in the Finals.

Pacers vs Heat for conference championships?

It's the best matchup remaining in the East. Unfortunately this retarded league doesn't re-seed during the playoffs, so you'll see Indiana at Miami on Sunday

Status
Not open for further replies.