• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

Official 2013 NBA Thread vers. flippity floppity

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where was this intensity the other 6 games? Miami is sonning Indy all over the court, all Heat games should look like this.

Shim- Tyreke is a big 2. Basically just a slashing swing man, don't worry about the position since he doesn't play good d anyways. He's not a legit starter, more like a 6th man that would go in for 2's and 3's.

he's not a bad defender though, and i'd disagree about him not being able to be a starter

He can start, but only on 6 seed or worse teams. He would be a 6th man on an elite squad.
It's not that he can't play D, he just doesn't. Defense isn't glamorous, he doesn't put the work in during the off season to get his feet better. A good defender plays defense with their feet, he just hasn't gotten there yet. Too much flash, not enough fundamentals. If KC had a team I'd be super happy to have him here though, dot get me wrong.

Evans just doesn't excell at any one phase of the game, he's good not great. Not an all star, offensive second team at best. He would be a good fit in Memphis to replace Tony Allen if he leaves during F.A this summer.

Dude there is no repalcement for Tony Allen. Tony Allen, Avery Bradley, and Jimmy Butler might be some of the best perimeter defenders in the game.

Did you guys watch Jimmy Butler guard Lebron James every single game in this year's playoffs? He did an amazing job.. he even wanted to guard him

and Tony Allen.. he can shut down any guard in the game.

BieberDrinksWater.gif

Papi isn't very happy with TNT
[video]http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=ogK0v9ejLE0&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DogK0v9ejLE0[/video]

Dude there is no repalcement for Tony Allen. Tony Allen, Avery Bradley, and Jimmy Butler might be some of the best perimeter defenders in the game.

Did you guys watch Jimmy Butler guard Lebron James every single game in this year's playoffs? He did an amazing job.. he even wanted to guard him

and Tony Allen.. he can shut down any guard in the game.

relevant video

That was a smooth studder step cross over.

Arci- Tony Allen is gonna be an unrestricted fee agent and probably won't resign. Tyreke would be a good fit on the Grizzle Bizzles, adding instant offense and a big body in the backcourt. He wouldn't be as good of a defender but Memohis doesn't need that, they need someone that can put the ball on the floor and play above the basket when necessary.

holy fuck he would be money on the Grizzlies

and I could finally get an old school uni of someone I like if he goes there

brand-new-vancouver-grizzlies-jersey-150-port-moody_7665450.jpg

also, relevant video last post, but irrelevant basket tbh

pretty much like every one he makes for the Kings

90's jerseys were the best. Both NHL and NBA had their best jerseys in the mid-late 90's.

I am so tired of California being 3 hours behind the east coast! Why don't you start your games at 5? Or just set sunset to 10?

There's no reason a finals game should start at 9. Fuck you.

Actually that's perfect timing. I like the games that aren't on until 10:30 PM during the regular season
Best time to watch basketball in my opinion

miami definitely has a lame intro theme

probably the same dude who thought of the big 3 unveiling

making it so easy to pick the spurs in this series, I already assumed home court didnt really mean much in the NBA but in Miami's case I know it doesnt

Tony Parker man... dude never feels any pressure. Can't wait for game 2, if thy can go up 2-0 and bring the series back to San Antonio then it's over.

btw last night I believe is the best game we will see Wade/Bosh play throughout the series.. and I hope Bosh keeps shooting 3's cause he can't hit them in clutch moments

That's the best game I've seen the Spurs play all season against an elite team. Even Splitter looked good out there.

Doing that 3 more times is possible but I just don't see it happening.

^^lul. How'd that work out for you? In other news Joey Crawford is the worst ref in the history of sports.

he messes up every game yet somehow he still has a job. most the time i feel like he knows exactly what he's doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.