• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

Official 2013 NBA Thread vers. flippity floppity

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol at fighting talk. A few weeks ago a nig called me a skin head and sucker punched me ad actually wobbled me pretty bad. But I hit him with a cut and it was lights out. He was knocked out when they arrested him, disturbing the peace not assaulting me. Fighting is so fun, it makes me feel like superman x1000. I got that bloodlust deep down, I'm glad I supress it though.

I honestly can't believe you guys are praising DeMarcus Cousins? Like seriously is this happening right now?

Cousins doesn't have the mental toughness, but he is a flat out baller. Once he develops his sense of dedication and maturity he will be a top 10 bigman. He's got a versatile game; his size and strength allow him to be a front court swing big man. I like him at the 4 big he can play 8-10 minutes a night at the 5.
He has all the tools and talent to be a superstar, it's undeniable.

wait until he gets out of Sacremento Arci

Zach Randolph 2.0 just a little taller

ugh I feel like I'm beginning some heroin sickness. I really should not take this shit so seriously.

All over Miami this morning people with heads hung low, tearing their clothes, powdering their head in ash. Wailing, wailing

Well miami us a horrible sports town do I don't doubt it. It's time to focus in and get birdman in bigman zen mode.

Either way it all works out, championship or not, the Heat are gonna have to retool their entire roster in the off season. Trade James jones and Joel Abthony for Terence Jones and bring in a real center. Robin Lopez could even work. They are only in this position because they have no inside prescense. At least get some bigs off the bench and play run and gun/fast break with the starting rotation.

Cousins doesn't have the mental toughness, but he is a flat out baller. Once he develops his sense of dedication and maturity he will be a top 10 bigman. He's got a versatile game; his size and strength allow him to be a front court swing big man. I like him at the 4 big he can play 8-10 minutes a night at the 5.
He has all the tools and talent to be a superstar, it's undeniable.

wait until he gets out of Sacremento Arci

Zach Randolph 2.0 just a little taller

Honestly those were some good lol's guys. Thanks for that
I'm quoting just so we can bring this back up next season and laugh about it again
:)

Honestly those were some good lol's guys. Thanks for that
I'm quoting just so we can bring this back up next season and laugh about it again
:)

I dont think he is going to have an all star year next year in Sacramento but if he goes to the Eastern Conference I can see him being an all star 2 years from now. If the Nets or Knicks made a move to get him I'd think theyd be legit contenders.

I basically wish the Sixers and Kings would switch rosters tbh

hahaha I just saw that. They had a whole report on ESPN about it making Hibbert sound like he just murdered somebody... I can't believe some people get offended over that shit

our country is becoming some serious pussies

he could possibly do this more than we know

NSFW:
trophy-nba-2011-2012.jpg

Total no homo moment, maybe in like 6 or never years he'll get a chance to redeem himself

Shim are we the only objective basket ball followers here besides the mod from Miami?

there isn't a single team that wouldn't take cousins as at least their 1st or 2nd guy off the bench

think all the young talent on the kings are having a hard time adjusting to not having to carry a team, none of them are that good yet

I don't think anyone on their roster is a guy you could build a team around, but they are really valuable pieces that teams who already have a franchise player would go after

I just don't know what position Tyreke should really be playing at to be honest. He would be a matchup nightmare for point guards and has the necessary ball handling skills to play that, but I don't know if he's able to run an offense and control the tempo of a game like the elite pgs do. He doesn't have a reliable outside shot to be an elite SG, although if he ever develops one that would be probably the best position for him. I guess SF would work out but some of the guys at that position would have a height and reach advantage over him, although not a sizeable amount of people in the NBA.

Idk, I feel like he's just going to be a really good role player on a team somewhere, somewhat like Jamal Crawford but less of a shooter and more of a slasher. He definitely would be a nasty 1v1 player though, and while that doesnt mean practically anything in the NBA, you still have to give respect where respect is due.

there's always the And 1 Mixtape series to fall back on right?

Last edited:
there isn't a single team that wouldn't take cousins as at least their 1st or 2nd guy off the bench

think all the young talent on the kings are having a hard time adjusting to not having to carry a team, none of them are that good yet

Until he matures, he is going to get a 1 or 2 yr contract with options because only bottom feeding teams will give big contracts to headcases. The guy has all-world talent and doesn't play up to it much of the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.