⫸STICKY⫷ Office of Oppression (OoO) NSFW

images

"yo we should get another dog"

dude you have no money

"yeah but I know this guy whos selling pits for 100 bucks and they arent mean"

dude, you have no fucking money.

like how does this not sink in to people? fucking idiot, spends all his money on worthless shit then wonders why he never has any. Cant even take care of himself and he wants a dog.

fucking idiot man, how do you not realize having a pet cuts your living options damn near by like 3/4ths and all the costs of taking it to the vet and shit.

Oh yeah because he doesnt think about shit and fucking sucks at everything

dude you have no money

like how does this not sink in to people? fucking idiot, spends all his money on worthless shit then wonders why he never has any. Cant even take care of himself and he wants a dog.

fucking idiot man, how do you not realize having a pet cuts your living options damn near by like 3/4ths and all the costs of taking it to the vet and shit.

euthanasia

Like the dumbell dudes let him out in the yard during the day. He probably has his hair in curlers as we speak wondering how he is going to be able to eat all his prison dinner tonight.

Pleb-Bot Night_Watch
Disgraced Ex-Comrade Batmanplaybaseball
Former Minister of Defense Louloureed

OoO

dude you have no money

It's even worse with humans having ten kids in a third world country, no wonder you still live in adobe style tiny little village huts and are poor as shit

This is your goat post
I don't care if you favor it or not

It would have worked I bet
The human gene pool has been virus'd and plagued with 'tarded down syndrome little by little ever since some fucking horny cave man banged his sister and produced the first little piece of dirt off spring, that has now evolved into a fucking turd bigger than the size of uranus

Edit: I totally forgot about our great, but srsly lacking revolt here, I'm afraid it will eventually turn into the great red purging terror, ending your life with Comrade stayfaded shooting you in the back of your infected gene pool head while you're too busy checking your smart phone, on your knees in front of a ditch, and then just taking all your monies, foodz, and clay

2mpzbwm.jpg

Last edited: