⫸STICKY⫷ Office of Oppression (OoO) NSFW

The manifesto is clearly still on schedule.

hahahahawaii_zps04228ca0.jpg

Or WILL it be over? I fear if they make it to 1k posts, I won't have the power to stop them.

This regular scheduled program has been interrupted for this special Presidential announcementhttp://mobile.news.com.au/business/...n-fuel-australia/story-fnda1bsz-1226560401043

My fellow Americans, today, at 0100 Sydney Australia time, I ordered the invasion and liberation of the Australian Continent. For far too long we have lived under the threat of Aussie Style terror. As a colony originally intended to house the criminals and “less desirables” of our one time oppressor now ally the United Kingdom we have to assume their ill will towards America is more than just a choice but ingrained into them at a genetic level.

Our intelligence professionals have labored for years to keep tabs on the rogue government of Australia and their attempts to create weapons of mass destruction. We have seen the results of these unfettered programs promulgate throughout their society, the development of an irresistible accent, gorgeous women, and an outwardly seeming “easy going nature.” At first we did not grasp the scope of these seemingly innocuous developments, however it has been confirmed by credible sources in the Nigerian Royal family via secure email correspondence that the Australian government has developed a new more deadly and terrifying weapon. I speak not of a nuclear bomb, I come to you today with the unacceptable news of a new hybrid species of animal, designed to be let loose on the America continent and clear it of its inhabitants in preparations for the Aussie invasion. I come to you today with news of the ScorpaRoo, yes, a kangaroo sized, bipedal mammal with the agility and speed of a kangaroo but the pincers and stinger of a scorpion. This 8 foot tall behemoth cannot be left unchecked.

We have seen time and time again true Australian heroes being disappeared or suppressed by their dictatorial government. Many of you may remember the world class animal expert, Steve Irwin. We now know that his death was far from accidental, but a state sponsored assassination in retaliation for Mr. Irwin’s denial to help create such beastly hybrid animals for evil uses.

At this very moment some of our finest Airmen, Sailors, Soldiers and Marines are leading the first wave of what I am sure will be a swift campaign of shock and awe to liberate the oppressed people of Australia. I ask that you all keep these brave men and women in your thoughts and prayers over the next days and weeks as they will certainly face mortal danger on more than one occasion. Australia is a formidable country, we believe the populace will be on our side, the right side, however the continent is a harsh and deadly place. Goodnight and Godspeed.

DECLASSIFIED REPORT:

Once implanted specimen began to [DATA EXPUNGED] using the surrounding tissue as [DATA EXPUNGED] causing severe pain.

8d6oq.gif

WUz91kF.jpg

Code:
[SIZE=7]
and there      were men
          once  
and there      were men 
and there      were
                    men
and there      were men in that day[/SIZE]

xLoka.jpg

B̕͘͞e҉͜w̢̡͢a͘͞r͟e ̸́t́h̸́͝ę̵̀ ͘Co̢͜ù̵r̨͘t͘ ̕of̢ O̶w̢l̴s̴҉,̢̕ ̷̕t̴̕hà͠t͘͟ ̷w̢͟átc҉̵͞h̢͡e͠ś̨͜ ͏̧a͞ll̴̀ ҉͢͜t͡h͟e̕͢͟ ̀͢͏t̨i̧m̷̨e, ̷rul͡͏i̧̧͠n͏̕͡g͠ ̧Ǵ̸o̷̢͜t̀͜ha̴m̶͟ f͏͏ro͝ḿ́ a͡͏̴ ̀͟s͡͏h͡ado͝wed́͢ ͢p̕͞ę̀rc̷͞h́҉, b̕͏͠ȩh̴í͏ń̴d̢͜ gra̶͏ni͜͏̨t͜e̢̕ and͢ ̛̕͜l̛i͟͞m̸͝e̛. ́҉T́͞h̸̀e̷y҉ ̷̛͏w̧̧a̢t͞c̢̕h̨͞ ҉y̴o̵͟ų ͠ą̢̕t̴͡͝ ̛͝yo̕͡ųr̸̛ ́҉he̴̡a͏̀r̛͡ţ̷̕h,̢́ ţ͝h̕͜ę̶y̶͝ w͝͠͠ą̢҉t͘͜͢c҉h̷́ ͟ý̸ou̡ ̡͘͢in̴̛ ̡͜y̷̸̕o͞uŕ̨ ͠b͝e̡d,̴́͞ ̧͟s҉͘͞p̶̸͝e̶̛͢a̴̡k̀͞ n̡o̸͠t̨́ ҉͜͞a̵̕̕ ҉wh͝is̶͟p̡͝er͞e͝d w͝͡͞o͏̶r͢d ̀o̡̨f̸ ̸̸͘t̶̛hem̸̵̵,͜ ǫr̷̢̀ ̢th̛͠e̶͟y̸̢'̵̨l̸͞l̷͢͠ s̶eņd̵̨͘ ͢t͢h̴̕͠e̵̶ ͠Ta͞lo̴̢n͡ ̵f̵͞ǫ̵́r̀ ̨ý̢o̧͢ú͘͜r̵ ͟h́e̶̴á͞d͜.̛

rocket29.jpg

Talo͝n ͢fo͝r͝ ͟yo̸ur͝ ̶h́e͟ad̛.̷
CubaMap1b_w.jpg

Talo͝n ͢fo͝r͝ ͟yo̸ur͝ ̶h́e͟ad̛.̷
ḧ̸̶̴̲̥̰͖̫̹̰̺̹̝̫̦̉̓ͫ͗͜ͅeͩ̏̅̿̍̔̉͋ͮͮ͏͘͏̴͙͚̠̩̗̫a͐̾͌ͩ͑̾ͭ́ͭ̓ͮͦ̀͋̀̇͋̅̀̀̕͏͉̞͚͕̫̤̱̩̥͔̙ͅd̶̵̡̪̤̺̻̞͚͍͉̬̞̰͉͚̯̥̦ͦͤ̃͌͌͛ͤ̾̋ͥͧ̐͟.̶̨̟̤͉̼̙͍̟̻̱ͭ͂̒ͪ̾͗̄

My fellow Americans, today, at 0100 Sydney Australia time, I ordered the invasion and liberation of the Australian Continent. For far too long we have lived under the threat of Aussie Style terror. As a colony originally intended to house the criminals and “less desirables” of our one time oppressor now ally the United Kingdom we have to assume their ill will towards America is more than just a choice but ingrained into them at a genetic level.

sighting_zps502bbf24.jpg

For her foresight on the front of identifying both a covert enemy and an opulent resource haven in one simultaneous invasion, we award Citizen Pandas the highest honor in the Office of Oppression.

(I would personally present the award at this moment, but Pharcyde is Secretary of Honors and he has the entire cabinet)

Also, the Kaiser had informed me that he would be unleashing the full potential of this thread. All foes can expect this to be only the beginning.

g-g-g-ghost_zps5603e230.jpg

OoO

sighting_zps502bbf24.jpg

For her foresight on the front of identifying both a covert enemy and an opulent resource haven in one simultaneous invasion, we award Citizen Pandas the highest honor in the Office of Oppression.

(I would personally present the award at this moment, but Pharcyde is Secretary of Honors and he has the entire cabinet)

Also, the Kaiser had informed me that he would be unleashing the full potential of this thread. All foes can expect this to be only the beginning.

g-g-g-ghost_zps5603e230.jpg

OoO

Comrade the paperwork is in order

Today I bestow the award of Mother Heroine to AEP
MotherHeroine.jpg

The Abwehrflammenwerfer 42 was a [REDACTED] static defensive flamethrower, flame fougasse or flame mine used during the Second [REDACTED]. The design was copied from -͘҉͞-̢-̢͜҉̛͠-̵͢-̸̛͞͡͝ FOG-1 mines that were encountered in 1941 during Operation [DATA EXPUNGED]. These were usually buried at intervals of 12 to 30 yards (11 to 27 m) covering road blocks, landing beaches, harbor walls and other obstacles. They were normally mixed in with other mines or emplaced behind barbed wire and could be command detonated or triggered by tripwires or other devices.

The mine consisted of a large fuel cylinder 53 centimetres (21 in) high and 30 centimetres (12 in) with a capacity of 29.5 litres (6.5 imp gal; 7.8 US gal) containing a black viscid liquid, a mix of light, medium, and heavy oils. A second, smaller cylinder, 67 millimetres (2.6 in) in diameter and 25 centimetres (9.8 in) high, was mounted on top of the fuel cylinder; it contains the propellant powder, which was normally either black powder or a mixture of nitrocellulose and diethylene glycol dinitrate. A flame tube was fixed centrally on top of the fuel cylinder, it was a 50 millimetres (2.0 in) diameter pipe that rose from the centre of the fuel cylinder and curved to extend horizontally approximately 50 centimetres (20 in). When the mine was buried, normally only the flame tube was above ground.

When the mine was triggered, a squib charge ignited the propellant, creating a burst of hot gas which forced the fuel from the main cylinder and out of the flame tube. A second squib ignited the fuel as it passed out of the end of the flame tube. The projected stream of burning fuel was 4.5 metres (15 ft) wide and 2.7 metres (8 ft 10 in) high with a range of about 27 metres (89 ft), and lasted about 1.5 seconds.