• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Off Topic Thread Vs: I like chocolate, I like fudge, I'll make some now or I won't...

brisvegas here i come t minus one hour 15. Get ready to paint the town with vomit brisbane crew. How long until i can call myself a local

^ fuck yeh lefty!!!

back on-topic-of-being-off-topic, I went to a roller derby event on the weekend, by god that shit is crazy :O

Some Roller Derby crews were working their way along King Street last weekend drumming up business for one of their events. That last post just reminded me. I wonder how they went

^ fuck yeh lefty!!!

back on-topic-of-being-off-topic, I went to a roller derby event on the weekend, by god that shit is crazy :O

and back off topic...we'll be in touch about saturday night. thinkin of having a welcome house warming. should be a decent night, nothing extravagant. hookers and blow are already lined up from busty i hear=D

A hooker...
272815-benny-elias.jpg

and

blow-up-doll.jpg

Close enough?

haha benny elias, that's someone i haven't seen for a while.

and for those into plugging
images

^ Congrats on the mod position JoshE :)

He seems to be posting shit loads on FB, about 50% of it actually makes sense :)

Perhaps its you that don't make sense? Maybe your eyes are twisted... Bookworm!

It must be all those crappy farmed prawns you eat :D

Thanks Klue,

It's good to see you around again too :)

^ Thanks.. thanks..

I nearly called NickyJ the K word, I'll let him call me that :D

Hey klue, I havent seen you around since you stepped down.

Drunk and posting in the wrong regional forum. Woop

So, how does this thread work? Is it like the random thoughts thread?

It can be whatever you want it to be man..So yea, Mostly just to discuss random shit :)

Ok, I'd like to take a moment to discuss my displeasure with the fac that they castes a white guy to play the green lantern. That was the one super hero that the blacks had other than StaticX and Hollywood fucked them.
What's up with that?

No, that's just racism. They could have at least casted Samuel L. Jackson.. Right?

Edit: a poster in ED just told me that the original Green Lantern was white. Hmmm

Last edited: