• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Off Topic Thread Vs: I like chocolate, I like fudge, I'll make some now or I won't...

did I do it right?
also my words might be mispelled a bit....like what color is my text ;)

The thread title is a quote out of the movie Haggard - Funny shit. I couldn't fit grudge into the title so thats why i just included it in the first post.

also my words might be mispelled a bit....like what color is my text

Haha i see what your doing....tripper ;)

Last edited:
i spoke to him briefly on the phone saturday just gone:) he seems to be good. i was in the car on my way out so had to cut it short. now my sim is fucked so haven't been able to get back.

he is on facebook though.

No I haven't talked with klue since we used to mod NMI together. I wish he would pop in and say high though.

He seems to be posting shit loads on FB, about 50% of it actually makes sense :)

Hooray for another Off Topic title inspired by Haggard! :D

I was wondering if that was the reason for his absence, good to know he's okayish then.

Obama should grow an afro.

and start doing UFC...

get him on the juice, beef him up.. make him a human killing machine!

I was wondering if that was the reason for his absence, good to know he's okayish then.

Obama should grow an afro.

Yes he should.
It would earn my consideration to possibly maybe vote for him, next time around.

Thats all he is.

Not to get into the conspiracy side of things, but i bet he didn't even have a say in this recent Osama capture bullshit. Defiantly didn't have a clue to what went on...

He just got told to bullshit to the world...

oh come on, you saw that pic of him in the war room........ he didnt even have a seat at the head of the table.

Lol well it's not like Obama really matters anyways. Cthulhu is taking the cake in 2012.

NSFW:
2011-05-19235025.jpg