• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Off Topic Thread ver. Maybe you should beat off to your own ass?

Status
Not open for further replies.
that song What A Wonderful World- some of the shit he was talking about, I know of..
like after all this time I finally found a black sock that is almost NEARLY the same as a lonely (so ronery) single black sock I've held on to for aages, hoping to one day find its pair.
I actually thought it was its pair for a second, then realized no :confused: Then I thought
hey wait a second, -in being a scientist, I shall allow such pairing. For the greater good of sock evolution
and the evolution of man.

don't you all wonder why we have still not evolved from Homo sapien?!? all those step ups from chimp to then nothing more and such has been the case for so long?

more socks need crossing. and you all need to sleep with your sisters more

My loofa crop was pretty crappy this year, hopefully this summer it will be better. I have to remember to put them in earlier...

Ok, massive fail this morning, woke up at 4am, drove 30mins to work, got told to go home because i had an RDO..

Suppose it's also good because i had the day off but sucked getting out of bed for nothing...

When I have a day off I usually waste most of it by sleeping in and not showering until after lunch time. You were probably better off!

^ What's this showering you speak of?

Thought about you yesterday JoshE when I saw a HSV ute, they are supremely awesome :)

Had a mate over for a few beers and dinner around the fire tonight, was good. He helped my out with his ute, we went and bought a dozen bails of straw for the garden. Going to grow a massive veggie crop this spring :D I can't wait to make my own Passata!

Haha Klue, So got to win lotto..I saw a HSV cruise on Saturday night and it was awesome!

My trip to Phuket was so overwhelming that I'm going to travel Asia next year...Hopefully i can go for a few months and get lost in there culture..

Cant wait :)

That's sweet man, did you travel around a bit or just Phuket? Did you pick up any phrases? Good time of year to go? I bet it was hot! Go out much on the town? Meet any Aussies? :)

my first payday in nearly 40 days is on Friday.

i'm so excited to have some decimals again, but sadly it is all going on rent, rego, new tyres for my crappy car and bullshit other bills that need to be paid or i'll get people all up in my grill.

gah.

also,
when my dvd player boots up and is on the menu screen,
the lcd text says 'root'. even Mister DVD player is giving me shit about having no libido.

that is all.

That's sweet man, did you travel around a bit or just Phuket? Did you pick up any phrases? Good time of year to go? I bet it was hot! Go out much on the town? Meet any Aussies? :)

Hey Klue, the furthest we went was probably to the actual Phuket Town which is a 20min drive. Didn't want to venture to far out in case something went wrong :\

For about an hour everyday we had a tropical storm come in which was ok, but some of the tourist thing's were closed because of the weather which was a bummer. Even though it pissed down, it defiantly remained hot! Temperatures reached low 30's which was awesome =D

Banglar Road is heaven :D, It's a shopper's haven during the day, but they close it off at about 6pm and it turns into clubbing paradise. Club's/Pubs on either side of the road, awesome music, cheap drinks, and lots of ladies hahaha ;)

We got approached by some ladyboy's which was pretty interesting, we had a few conversation's with them but you have to make it clear that you don't want to go any further than the conversation otherwise they keep bugging the hell out of you - Same goes for the bar girl's too, Every time i walked down Banglar Road, it was like a flock of bar girls come out of nowhere and started chatting me up :p

As for the language, we picked up the real basic stuff like Hello/Goodbye, See you again/Good luck and short conversation's but Ive already forgotten :\

Didn't see many aussie's, mostly German and British.. Anyway can't wait to go back!

Sounds great man, just a quick trip to a tropical paradise. Like your style man :D

How did you know they were Ladyboys? We've all seen those photos of Transvestite men that are totally gorgeous and you would never tell the difference!

I have to get 700 bucks worth of work done on my car, bit of a kick in the teeth. They are a luxury that most of us have but are in no means cheap to run :X

Hopefully getting a Ute at the start of next year, like this one...

xr6cabl700.jpg

It would be great if I had a garage to put it in. A man needs his shed dammit!

And a pic of the JJJ bum for the lols :)

NSFW:
bum23ui.jpg

just fuckin chrome me already.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

i picked up my axe for the first time in months.
rusty much?

Status
Not open for further replies.