• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Off Topic Thread ver. Maybe you should beat off to your own ass?

Status
Not open for further replies.
lnf: I wish you were Hank Moody.

Also, gurner: I drink several energy drinks + coffee + wine every day and I've never had a "body shutdown." You must be a pussy. Eat a Snickers or something. It's probably because you listen to U2.

I'm kidding. Glad you're alright, champ.

Haha thanks uan,

Also, I'm not the biggest fan of U2, it's just i was thinking of purchasing ticket's for the old man and I for father's day, since he's been a huge fan since U2 formed back in the day.

Btw can't stand the taste of Snickers either..Marsbar's are the shit ;)

Isn't a can of Red Bull the same as 2 cups of coffee?

I drink about 15 cups a day, yep you must be a pussy ;)

Also, I'm not the biggest fan of U2, it's just i was thinking of purchasing ticket's for the old man and I for father's day, since he's been a huge fan since U2 formed back in the day.

I thought about going to see em for a few seconds, then decided I wouldn't. I must be your old man's vintage GurnEr, saw back on the Joshua Tree and Love Comes to Town tours, now that was back in the day.
They just don't light my fire with there new stuff as much, so I am guessing that the fire isn't unforgettable after all.

lnf: I wish you were Hank Moody.

Also, gurner: I drink several energy drinks + coffee + wine every day and I've never had a "body shutdown." You must be a pussy. Eat a Snickers or something. It's probably because you listen to U2.

I'm kidding. Glad you're alright, champ.

Don't we all :\ =D

Got to see U2 years ago for free when I was a roadie and worked on their gig in between stints on the johnny howard surf team. Not a big fan of the music but did put on a good show.

Lostpunk hate to wonder what you would do if it was a pink or brittney spears concert!

explode!

844666_c905_625x1000.jpg

Burning/blackening the pipe.

Doesn't that happen anyway? I remember my friend/s and I wiping it on our jeans a lot and also mentioning how gross it was that we were wiping it on our jeans.

I put in another vote for more people looking like Hank Moody, or just David Duchovny, or even being David Duchovny. Series 1 of The X-files Duchovny is preferable but I certainly wouldn't kick current David Duchovny out of bed. I used to have posters of him on my walls as a teenager! :) I also had that "I Want to Believe!" one that Mulder had in his office. I didn't really want to believe, I just liked the x-files.

I put a masking tape cross on the window of my bedroom. Someone finally noted that it was cool when I had a party

:)

silentangst Does it really matter though? We only had regular lighters.

Klue: Nice :)

I was an X-Phile youth.

I bought all 9 seasons on DVD back when buying DVDs was cool (and series of shows still cost $100 to buy - ouch).

IE. before fast internet.

And Sir Pacman let's not talk about what I'd do to avoid P!nk or Britney.

Bono is the most annoying man on the face of the planet though.

I was an X-Phile youth.

I bought all 9 seasons on DVD back when buying DVDs was cool (and series of shows still cost $100 to buy - ouch).

IE. before fast internet.

Ooh, me too. I was part of the Australian X-files fan club, and I used to be part of some fan mailing list. I remember part of it was someone who would review Scully's hair for each episode. The name X-phile was ok, but (as far as I know) it sounds the same as X file, so when you basically say you're an X-file, people look at you funny. Not that they didn't anyway :)

I remember a friend and I driving the 45 minutes from our little town to the nearest one with a cinema to watch the X-files movie. It wasn't even a full size screen. That damn bee that stung Scully! I stopped watching when David Duchovny left.

Status
Not open for further replies.