• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction OD Social v5. - Paper or Plastic?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got out of the game before the new gen consoles came out, good thing too since I wasted so much money on the original Xbox and like 14-15 games (my brother and I split the cost since we played them together). Dance Dance Revolution with the Pad was fun as shit, though. :D

Consoles are fucking expensive, you have to pay for a whole dedicated system PLUS the games, PC gaming all the way. You can just download games to play single player, like Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion, FEAR, Stalker (omg sick game), DOOM 3, Sid Meier's Pirates, Raiden II (awwww yeah), etc.

Plus, PC has all the best games, like Diablo II (duh), WC3, Counter-Strike, Half-Life 2, etc. Oh, man I got blazed a whole month of summer (every 2 hours) and played Half Life 2 from start to finish.
Best... month... ever...
stoned-awesome-face-TuZp2j.jpg

im high as fuckkkk!!!! suboxone, dextroamphetamine, gabapentin, diphenhydramine, ciggs and marijuana,

my vision is all fucked up...i ca nabrely read the letters on my keyboard

Yeah, no more TC, cause people are assholes.

& man, I am hot as FUCK. My dude needs to get off of work already so I can get some amps.

...& I have a weird feeling in my stomach. I'm not sure what it is. It's not gas, lol.

Edit: Cloudy, my twin brother... hook it up with some pins, I'll get you back.

Just realized I need to fill my kpins script today, so hopefully I can grab 10 bucks so I can pay for it. I want my clonazepam!!!!!

my darling girlfriend found my last 10 kpins (got switched to ativan, but prefer kpins) that i had lost when she was cleaning our room yesterday. she's my angel <3 if i had $10, i'd give it to you. (not trying to source/talk about prices, just tryna help a brODer out)

Alls well. Since I'm inbetween jobs my mom paid for it, which is legit. I took 2mg right as I left the pharmacy and let me tell you, the combo of, v, is feeling legit

40mg methadone
20mg hydrocodne
75mg promethazine
12.5mg diphenhydramine
2mg clonazepam
2 12 oz 8.1 % Devil's Backbone Belgium triple
2 cups of coffee
a couple of stogs

Feeling good man. I just wish I had some other opioid than methadone (20mg of hydrocodne barely dose shit, but it is potentiating the done just a bit). A oxymoprhone or some heroin would rock. Preferably oxymorphone as the euphoria from it is 10x stronger than from heroin if you ask me (an exaggeration but you get my meaning)

Come down to texas cloud, we'll chill.

edit, man, nodding kicks ass

Last edited:
Man, what a crazy ass fucking night. Holy shit. Stoked not to be in jail. Cool cops.<3 [i know, stfu.]

& word, Cloudy, where @ in Texas? I would like to visit there sometime, at least once, since I've never been.

....I finally figured out the worst part of not being on opiates [for me] every day. It's having to not only feel the whole range of emotions, but having to deal with them. I mean, there's nothing there keeping me numb anymore. & as sad as that is, it blows.

I might try the benzedrex today, since it's been soaking for almost 24hours, and I have no amps in my system.

i did it once and it was an uncomfortable high (but any stim is for me, im a downer person)
i only tried it cuz i have the "have to try everything once" attitude lol.
i hope you get better results than me.

put in lemon juice for a couple hours and then drank it and threw out the cotton, i probly didn't get a full dose, but i didn't want to since i hate stims lol.

what are you soaking it in?

I've been soaking two cut up cottons in 100% lemon juice. Almost time to squeeze & consume.

...I'm probably gonna puke, lol.

i forget since it has been so long but i don't think i puked.. but that was around the time i used to eat phenprobamate by the spoonful which made me puke a few times so i was used to bad tasting things.. i hope you don't puke up all of it lol that would suck.
isnt it just lavender and menthol?
menthol doesn't taste too bad.

double post but whatever.. im outtie for a bit today since it's mothers day, my mom, grandmother and great grandmother are gonna be here so i gotta pay attention to them.
Peace for now OD.. I'll be back! Hopefully!

I'm thinking I might trip 25I-NBOMe on Tuesday. Maybe with a little 2c-p thrown in, who knows. All I know is I'm trying to trip balls.

Status
Not open for further replies.