• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction OD Social v5. - Paper or Plastic?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's just a bunch of different things, man...

....I'm seriously thinking about packing up some of my shit, and just leaving. No note, no phone call, nothing. Just kind of disappear like a ghost. A puff of smoke blown away in the wind. Because honestly, I feel like a lot of people would just be a LOT better off without me. Especially my family. And definitely my girl. Why she loves me, I'll never understand. She could do so much better. Shit, man... she deserves better.

I just can't take this shit anymore, man. I hate waking up. Because when I do, the first thought that runs through my mind is "is today finally the day that I decide to bite the bullet and swallow the shotgun?" My chest is like a fucking dam on the verge of collapse. I just don't see the fucking point anymore, man, honestly. If something happens to me, it's whatever. A few people will be sad, maybe even cry...then maybe be upset for a few days, then resume life like nothing happened. Everybody would be fine.

You know, sometimes when I'm driving down the highway, I think about hitting 90-100mph, and just plowing into one of the supports that holds up a bridge. Shit, I can practically envision that shit when I'm driving past one. But, there's a chance that the car, or some kind of debris could end up hurting someone else, so that's a no go.

Gah, maybe I should take my ass to TDS, so y'all ain't gotta deal with this stupid shit.

I need some fucking heroin.

suppp OD'ers? today is going to be a good day :)

addy, suboxone, gabapentin, weed, and nicotine...yummm

Just realized I need to fill my kpins script today, so hopefully I can grab 10 bucks so I can pay for it. I want my clonazepam!!!!!

Man I will never understand how people enjoy that shit, my body processes Klonopin as a less-effective breath mint.

But I guess on paper it looks cool, long half life, "as potent as alprazolam" although I would compare it more to the potency of an herbal tea or a glass of milk. .

diablo 2 used to RULE my life

OH MY GOD YES!!! Diablo II was the shittt. Had all my characters (plus expansion chars) level 97+, guiding online players through the whole game in 10 minutes with my teleporting Sorc and maphacks, fuck yes.

SECRET COW LEVEL!!!
Cow-level-portal.jpg

Mooo, moooo, moooooOOooo

fuck yah we gotta get a team going for d3. im playin on the east coast.

my battletag: laCster#1880

hey tricomb, dont talk shit about kpin. i love that shittt

What's so great about Diablo III? I've done absolutely zero research on it, despite loving Diablo II to death.

Yo EM, get on aim!

And I'll talk shit about how my body interprets Clonazepam all day everyday till the day you cry ;)

WTF is diablo, looks like runescape hahahaha.

dedicated to the pain in my heart
are you ready for the start of the end
peace and sorrow beneath the god as we follow
and I look to the east as I lay my head down to pray

Last edited:
What's so great about Diablo III? I've done absolutely zero research on it, despite loving Diablo II to death.

ive waited 3 years for diablo 3. its just fucking awesome cuz its new diablo. i love diablo

Yo EM, get on aim!

And I'll talk shit about how my body interprets Clonazepam all day everyday till the day you cry ;)

WTF is diablo, looks like runescape hahahaha.

lool its nothing like runescape@!

So...if you got an invite to go to a swinger party, would you go?

its just fucking awesome cuz its new diablo. i love diablo

Best answer ever

lool its nothing like runescape@!

Word, fail tricomb... wtf is Runescape? I made so much money selling a stupid Magenta Party Hat (yes it was called "Magenta") in that dumb game. Biggest waste of two weeks of free time imo. I'll hop on AIM later dawg, only if you educate yourself on the awesomeness of Diablo II, though! I want DII numpad commands memorized!

I think was the 0 key was, "YOU WILL DIEEE!" in the funniest voice ever. Fuck I miss DII... :\

Never played it. My brother played the fuck out of it though...which means he'll prolly play the fuck out of DIII.

...If he can get off of WoW long enough.

Oh my god fuck WoW, I was hooked to that shit for 9 months of my life, from 2005-2006. I swear that game releases more dopamine than low dose hydrocodone and low dose Dexedrine. It was so goddamn rewarding for that level to turn +1, and the fact that it was guaranteed made it so much more addicting :p

Now that my inattentive ADD is controlled through medication I might actually be able to micromanage enough to actually win a single online game in Warcraft III, LOL. I sucked horribly at that game, it was such a good game but I didn't have the focus for it :(

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.