• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction OD Social v3 Why is there a syringe in your butt?

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you are seriously considering starting up a habit again, and you're choice is dope or bupe, then a 1-2mg/day dose is the better choice. Just cause you kicked, doesn't necessarily mean you're ready to be opiate free.

But if youre already kicked, try and give it a little more time

edit: can't believe i missed this post from yesterday. Gave me a laugh
its mysterous to where im from, and honestly, i dont want to hear the government paid scientist. Research by the people

Last edited:
Kayla: yeah, its not easy to be clean. Its far more easy to use. Nobody is perfect. Not even tricomb. I have thoughts about using all the time; that's just normal. I remember you saying you felt GOOD about finally being clean, not that long ago. What happened to that?

I'm not here to tell you what to do or not do, but you are such a kind woman and I think its in your best interest to stay away from the opiates and such. You have a daughter who looks up to you and loves you <3 think of her. I usually think of how sad my family would be if I started up my habit, again. But, ultimately, the choice is yours.

that's because I've been asleep for the past 18 hours. Methadone yesterday, CRAZY ASS DREAMS LAST NIGHT.

I don't even know where to begin. some sort of civilian combat mission in africa on land and at sea. I remember being underwater for a long time carrying transports. Was killing african militia with guns and my bare hands.

Kayla isn't using hydrocodone for maintenance, she was injured and went to the ER and that's what they prescribed.

Last edited:
Cake i am out of them I just used them or a few days because i was hurt im not going to go look for a dealer now or anything. I am out of pills and thats the end of it...and i am happy clean i was just expressing some of the many enotions going through my head right now.

I am not going to get addicted again i just relapsed and i feel so fucking guilty but im doing my best. My addict brain is telling me excuses like take opiates fotever but in reality i feel physicslly ok sober and i dont wsnt to go back to that lifestyleso i am doing y best to stop.

Thank you for your concern it means a lot to me for you to care :) i need the encouragment!

=D OMG it just started raining sooo hard. Like literally out of NOWHERE it started pouring.

that sucks. I did cable installs for years, and always hated getting rained on.
Especially dangling 30 feet in the air on an extention ladder.

Just started raining hard again out of nowhere. awesome clouds, I hope we get a thunderstorm.

yea, I hear it's raining cats and dogs in the berkeley/frisco/bay area... But san diego, well although I was a little out of breath (fuck me and my out of shape fat ass), my 7 mile skate this morning was awwwesome =D

shiiiiiit I still need to post pics of my shoes :\

this time ima make this excuse to put such off again: Ima go find a cig

p.s. procrastination actually is a real art, see: http://www.structuredprocrastination.com/

That's an awesome read. I've been "structured procrastinating" the past day. Got so much shit I need done, but Ive just been hanging out on the forums typing away. Hell, some of the work I gotta do is on the computer, and I'm still not doing it.

I see laziness as an art too. I think of it as always trying to find the least amount of energy needed to complete any given task. People always say I'm lazy, but I say Im efficient.

What do you mean?
It's just s social. As long as you stay within OD guidelines, anything goes as far as I know.

what's up guys? sorry for not being online last night.. (i know you all must have been devastated lol) i got a few good chems yesterday and it made me pass out for the night. i was pissed i missed the nightly OD social get together lol

EDIT: NOTE: all the chems are legal

@ joe I'm talking about on other pages, not the social lol.

@Hood, yeah I don't know what OD must have been like without us around last night haha. jk I'll bet it was bumpin, as usual. I can't believe there's like 400 people reading this forum right now, but they're not logged in... wtf

Probably. Mother nature just dropped a load of hail, it looks like it fucking snowed almost.

Status
Not open for further replies.