• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction OD Social v3 Why is there a syringe in your butt?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yay me too! You're winning though.

:p don't even go there ;)

but yea, what are you talking about... I mean me? since when wasn't I WINNING =D

...:\ oy vey

I think it's time for a nap. I love this whole "self-employed" shiznit

wish my mind would go back to before drugs before i discovered this awesome universe with millions of questions answered....
That exact thought crosses my mind all the time. If only I hadn't tried...
I finally came to the conclusion that, even knowing all thats happened and all I've lost since I started, I wouldn't change it. I think of how all the experiences and lessons I've learned have shaped me. Even tho I went from homeowner to homeless, that struggle has made me better I believe.

I'm not really gonna get too into it here, as this isnt the appropriate forum, but tis better to have loved and lost, than never loved at all.

^Very much agreed! I mean, today I am certainly better off than I've been in the last year of two, but still, I wouldn't change what I've gain as well as lost for any other possible reality. Not about to go into it, but I've had some pretty big fucking devastating losses up until now, so you can only imagine how insanely huge some of the gains since then have been to counter balance ;)

I feel kinda bad for people who live with regret. But then again, that's not my problem, so after I feel bad for a minute or two I move on and feel good for one (out of an infinite number of) reason or another. Smiling is really good for you, you know? :)

Watching intervention bout a guy who does DXM, and eating orange chicken and vegetables and rice. Smoking on the herbal, caught an unexpectedly strong nod today, I had forgotten what nodding on oxy felt like. So different from opana.

I am glad you feel that way. I to am glad for all the fun memories and experiences and the now open mond i have from it. I am also glad i have made the decision to stop before inlose my home. I am a homeowner now but i have been homeless before and lost everything and sll i have een through has made me an extremely strong person.

What i meant though is that i wish i could be happy with the little things in life like i used to bevefote drug use. I wouldnt change a thing i have done i just wish i could be or feelso to speak more joyful with a sober life.

Drugs have rewire my brain to where i dont wnjoy simple things like i used to its like my dopamine and serotonin levels do not peak at small things as much as they used to before the drugs....

I love this whole ''Unemployed'' shiznit.

LOL I know what you mean, as I took "time off" (really was simply unemployed) while I got myself inducted onto suboxone maintenance. TBH, although I totally feel you, being unemployed sucks for a lot of reason, there are good things to be made of your time.

So, yea, certainly good to get back and working, but there is always something worthwhile to be done with your time. I mean, I went from working a meh job at uni bookstore doing little I really enjoyed (the only reason I sought the job out was cause I like being around that uni/academic enviroment), to becoming unemployed and figuring out I could start my own business doing exactly what I want to do (teaching).

So yea, you never know what good idea you're going to wake up with tomorrow, that's the moral of the story :) Keep yo head up!

@KAYLA - I love having an open "mond" too :p ;)

@kayla
I know what u mean. It's depressing when almost nothing gives you joy anymore and you think u might have to live out you're life never knowing happiness again. Being used to always feeling great then having it taken away, makes all those little things that used to keep us going seem pointless.

I don't know when, or even if that ever goes away. I hope you find it again.

Lol at me when I get a flunitrazepam script.

Seen me around the last 24 hours?

;).

<3

Wus gut?

@ tooth yes the open mind given to us is an amazing thing to have but

@ joe i really miss that feelig i used to get its like drugs steal your soul and when you leave them they take a piece of your forever. I really hope that we can all have that back one day and be happy and healthy an not die from what we are doing. I hve had so many friends die from this lifestyle and it just kills me. Its not just the drugs that killed tem most commite suicide because they couldnt enjoy live anymore while sober.. Its so sad

@trip I'm 3 days neck deep into WD, reading posts to fight the urge to scrounge up some cottons.
Hw bout u?
@kayla @kayla I've lost about 4 to suicide cause they couldn't deal sober. 2 were 5 days apart. It's tuff cause they stay in your thoughts, years after. But then you think, if they couldnt deal, what makes me think i can

Last edited:
@trip I'm 3 days neck deep into WD, reading posts to fight the urge to scrounge up some cottons.
Hw bout u?

I'm just kicking back watching some australian rules football eating some valium and flunitrazepam and drinking some beers, smoked some weed too. While I was tending to my two cannabis plants :D.

I'm relaxed :D.

It is football or more commonly footy, but I wanted to specify for you guys that i wasn't watching english football (soccer)

Did I mention i just was unpacking some boxes from when I moved states last and found 500x5mg valium...

I used to be scripted 720mg a month so yeah I had a lot of the shit haha.

Nice. Always good to have a cache standing by when needed.

I never realized how popular soccer was til i left the states. Every bar seemed to have it on, and i always heard people talkingb about it. Atleast if they spoke slow since my spanish is less than excellent. Awesome time to. I was 16 and legal to drink and explore the topless beaches

I've been basically sober this whole year so far...

Funny thing is It wasn't something I decided to do or tried to do.

It just kind of happened...

Has anybody had a similar experience?
I don't know what to think of this.

Status
Not open for further replies.