• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction OD Social v3 Why is there a syringe in your butt?

Status
Not open for further replies.
blue mountain states pretty funny.

i watch alot of netflix.

ben watchin alot of Reno 911. shits hilarious

did they switch you to the new opana yet tricomb ?

I'm on netflix too! it's all I watch lol.

Nah, fuck the new opana. I'm putting my stash of octagons in the safe with my OG OC. I've been getting the generic IR's lately, it's so much more powder than the ERs but it does the trick.

I'm trying to switch to hydromorphone, haven't had my drs app yet tho.

I can still get real OG OC's but they cost twice as much per mg as roxi from the same dude.

someone just needs to find a way to get the new opanas up your nose.

forreals, I just dont see it happening anytime soon. It's been years since we switched to the new oxycontin and there's still no easy way to abuse those.

two-girls-eating-one-banana.jpg

Last edited:
I wonder where tripman is. Probably catchin some Zzz, australian fuck.

maybe he got eatin by a spider ?

Everytime i hear the word "australian" I just think of HUGE fucking spiders.

australia-spider-welcome.jpg

Oh my god those spiders just made my anxiety skyrocket.

That shit is nasty!!!! fuck thatttttttt.

lol. certainly.

Ahhhh my idiot friends are lost, they were going north on the 101 and they're supposed to be going south....... they're lagging it.

lol not bad, although some of it (like what I posted) is just a little stupid... that being said, I am a fan of Headhunterz

AND haha yea it got waaaay better @2:00

fuck you, fuck all you fucking bitches, your fucking money, your fucking cars, your fucking house, your fucking gun, I'm going to kill you with my fucking hands you fucking mother fucker

im nodding already and all ive taken is a muscle relaxer along wit a few mg of 2fitty, i wanna take my tramadol but im afraid i will fall asleep.. we'll see. popping now 3-2-1. no turning back lol

alright i suppose. i only took a nap since it is only 7:58pm here so it was an afternoon nap with my cat and wake and baked.. the body high of 2fitty feels almost like an opiate high on your muscles, all warm, fuzzy, comfy, you know what i mean, i love this shit.

Nice!!! I gotta look into this opiate-like-cannabinoid!

My friends are still not here... fucking lagging it mother fuckers had to get lost. When they called me they were headed north on the 101 heading back the way they came.... dumbasses.

Status
Not open for further replies.