• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction OD Social v3 Why is there a syringe in your butt?

Status
Not open for further replies.
In loving memory...today and another loved one in two days. RIP <3

OD is moving kinda slow.

1.3 grams of some REAL flame pot cooked up in a peanut butter sandwich and 8mg of dilaudid IV'ed both in store for tonight !

havent had edibles in like a year. I enjoy them sooooooooo much more than smoking but im just to lazy to make em.

and never shot hydroM before. There unheard of around here but my buddy orderd some online and they came today !

60mg of morph gets me noddin. 8mg hydroM = 53mg morph.

soooo pumped !

Yummy!
I'd be careful! I think even taken orally, hydromorphone is 8x stronger IIRC, so orally 8mg= ~64mg morphine at least? This sounds about right, although I never waste either drugs orally.

You gunna shoot it? or what?

Last edited:
I trust that converter I was just thinking HM was like 8x more potent than morphine orally.

How much are you gunna shoot? all 8? I just did 16 ;)

I trust that converter I was just thinking HM was like 8x more potent than morphine orally.

How much are you gunna shoot? all 8? I just did 16 ;)

yup 8mg.

havent done ANY opes at all in the past 2 weeks.

But i heard hydroM has really short legs.

How long should i expect to be high for ?

an hour and a half, if that.. you'll get the rush but then the rest of the time is just a slowly tapering off afterglow if you get what i mean.

The rush will be gone before you can spell hydromorphone, but the high will linger for up to 2 hours if your very lucky! Hood's spot on.

Yeah man, that's why I use it with other opis. In terms of high and pain killing ability, doing HM provides the rush and analgesia, and the morphine/oxycodone/opana provides the legs.

Talk about being high for hours... 150mg lope and two hours later it's time for some coconut ice cream :) this is what happen when I run out of suboxone and it's a Saturday ;)

ugh :X .....

but hey at least that ice cream was good :)

Lol Tricomb the cheerleader ;)

Haha yea right. More like there goes tricomb banging another cheerleading team.

Y'all should watch Blue Mountain State it's funny as fuck!! TPD watch it with me, I think you'll like it.

Status
Not open for further replies.