• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction OD Social v11 ~ Pour your 40 on the ground for the homies that aint around

Status
Not open for further replies.
have any of you guys got skype and keen to video chat for the shits n giggles? just had a quick session catching up with my good friend, klue, who used to moderate aus social.

mmmm baby octopus that's been marinated and prawns while sipping on cider after some valium and a great shot of morphine.

just waiting on my mate to arrive then UFC 154 time.

how was everyone's day?

mine way great and i've scored more work next week = mo' money in the travel fund. booyeah mofo's!
I'm excited because I found out that the ABC store is ACTUALLY having a "Black Friday" sale! (For those who aren't in the US and don't have to deal with this shit: The ABC is where certain states require us to buy any kind of liquor:( blah.)
Anyway, that's the only shopping I'm doing today lol!!
Update : What a wasted trip. 10% off if you spend $50...some "sale". Still got some orange flavored vodka, it's really yummy with a bit of sprite or 7-up or whatever.

Last edited:
I really hate how adderall isn't meth.

Yet somehow I don't mind that vicodin isn't heroin.

switch to desoxyn???:?

Lol, it's hard for me to get it anymore, and my doctor won't prescribe me desoxyn, for some reason in coastal LA, doctors hate prescribing benzos, opiates and amphetamines that aren't adderall (even dexedrine gets some concerned looks). It's annoying as shit, a few weeks ago, I was in like a 7 on the pain scale because I had a cavity, which alone would've been like a 4, but I also have relatively mild chronic pain in my leg from a dirtbiking accident when I was 14, so the two seemed to exacerbate each other, but anyway, all the doctors and dentists told me that I should just take 3 advil and 2 tylenol :|.

Meanwhile, I notice that one of my friends needed dental work (but had very little pain) and he got put on 10mg percocet. I had to just spend all of my extra money, including some money that was reserved for essentials like food and vitamins, on oxycodone and norcos, just so I could function in daily life without being in constant agony. And the same thing with anxiety medication, I asked for lorazepam, he gave me seroquel. I used to have a doc that Rx'd me what I needed, but she moved up north, and the next doctor I had (my current doctor, I've tried others and they're no better) decided that it would be appropriate to change 60mg/day dextroamphetamine prescription that I had been taking for around 2 years, prescribing me 20mg methylphenidate a day, 2 10mg tablets twice a day, and took my 15mg temazepam "as needed" Rx and put me on 50mg of seroquel a day.

So nowadays, I just use medical cannabis, different strains for different symptoms, any other Rx meds I buy are from dealers.

Hey OD'ers.

SUP.

wowowoowwowoowow

this little straight shooter fell out of my pocket and my mom found it this morning while i was asleep and now she wants me to leave the house.....wttfff

and i kind of have no where to go in my home town so this fucking sucks

Not much, just vaporized the rest of my wax, and am going out to get more soon. %)

wowowoowwowoowow

this little straight shooter fell out of my pocket and my mom found it this morning while i was asleep and now she wants me to leave the house.....wttfff

What is a straight shooter again? Are you talking about a one hitter?

Not much, just vaporized the rest of my wax, and am going out to get more soon. %)

lucky, I ran out of all cannabinoid products on sunday, haven't been able to sleep since, and I've been craving meth like crazy. Kinda shows how helpful cannabis is in relieving stimulant cravings, as well as it's countless other indications, and i just sort of took it for granted, but now i remember how I felt before I started smoking; anxious, depressed, insomniatic, and slightly crazy. Would kill for some wax right now, but that's not nearly as intense as my meth cravings right now.

wowowoowwowoowow

when i stay at my parents' house, when they find my weed paraphernalia, most commonly my bong, my mom will usually just put it outside and not let me bring it in until i clean it haha

lucky, I ran out of all cannabinoid products on sunday, haven't been able to sleep since, and I've been craving meth like crazy. Kinda shows how helpful cannabis is in relieving stimulant cravings, as well as it's countless other indications, and i just sort of took it for granted, but now i remember how I felt before I started smoking; anxious, depressed, insomniatic, and slightly crazy. Would kill for some wax right now, but that's not nearly as intense as my meth cravings right now.

when i stay at my parents' house, when they find my weed paraphernalia, most commonly my bong, my mom will usually just put it outside and not let me bring it in until i clean it haha

If you had cannabinoids now, do you think you would crave meth at all?

I still have weed, but I prefer wax. =D %)

What is a straight shooter again? Are you talking about a one hitter?

yah it is a little metal one hitter which gives llike 3-4hits per bowl, it kind of sucks but it was free and it came off a screwdriver thing so it really wasnt made for marijuana

feindin for heroin baddddd. havent done any opes in 2 weeks. but i swear on everything im ganna get high today.

time to look around the house for shit to pawn lol.

captain!! how was your LSD tripp, i am soo excited for my upcoming LSD trip in the next upcoming week!!!!!

i foooooooooooookin love LSD.

i know what you mean about the stimuation, it gives me "body energy" and definitely increases my mental stimulation, often affecting sleep that night

feindin for heroin baddddd. havent done any opes in 2 weeks. but i swear on everything im ganna get high today.

time to look around the house for shit to pawn lol.

Pawning for drugs? That's not a good sign, man.

Well I'm fiending too, but for the crystalline form of N,methylamphetamine, delivered nasally. Soon...

Pawning for drugs? That's not a good sign, man.

Well I'm fiending too, but for the crystalline form of N,methylamphetamine, delivered nasally. Soon...

i got 100$ now i didnt have to pawn anything. Only reason I dont have money is because i just started my new job and we only get paid every 2 weeks. 1200+$ check comin friday, its ganna be sooo hard not to be permanently tore back haha.

captain!! how was your LSD tripp, i am soo excited for my upcoming LSD trip in the next upcoming week!!!!!

i foooooooooooookin love LSD.

i know what you mean about the stimuation, it gives me "body energy" and definitely increases my mental stimulation, often affecting sleep that night

It was amazing. I can't get into it right now too much but it was amazing. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.