• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction OD Social v11 ~ Pour your 40 on the ground for the homies that aint around

Status
Not open for further replies.
just pierced both my ears with a clean rig and pushed my earrings in after that. swagggg haha

^lol

for some reason, when I'm awake for more than a few days, at the middle-end of the second day, I start to become uncontrollably sarcastic, and I'm incapable of saying anything without joking to some extent.

Surprisingly I didn't see any cops out on my ride to score today. Alot of the time I don't see any cops when I go into the hood (its right next to the highway thankfully), but in my city I always see a shit ton of cops. Surprisingly today I didn't see like any

Hai guize, finally on my way back to Athens where 7 grams of funky weeds await me

Athens, Greece > Athens, Georgia

i c wut u did ther LOL

but you are making me mad, and im already annoyed because my weed dealer is running on niggah time and so i still dont have pot
he said he will come to me within the next 15-20mins though?

like many many many years ago? or just many many years ago??

if i guess where you lived, do i get a prize?

!!!!!! zomgawds!!!!

hmmm, ok i am guessing virginia, but which town? hmmm... can i get a hint?? there are sooooooooooooo many towns in birdginia. but amiright with virginia? i have the ESP i think

!!!!!! zomgawds!!!!

hmmm, ok i am guessing virginia, but which town? hmmm... can i get a hint?? there are sooooooooooooo many towns in birdginia. but amiright with virginia? i have the ESP i think

I used to live in Virginia yes, but that's not close to Georgia. ;)

ohhh, then auburn, fairfax, charleston?

finally the weed man came !!!

waiting for my Iso hash to dry... there's a big white blob in the middle... dafuq?

Status
Not open for further replies.