• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

OBE/Astral projection erection?

The closest I've ever come to Astral Projection is getting to where the Body is numb then the vibrations started but was never able to project. Whenever I hear people projected without going through the vibrational stage I tend to wonder. Has everyone read Robert Monroes Out of Body Experiences? Basically the pioneer of it?

^ he's the hemi-sync guy. My dad participated in his OBE training program and finally experienced one by the end of his stay. He had some reservations about the program, but said it was positive. I own some hemi-sync tapes but haven't had OBE's on them. It's an interesting place the Monroe institute. Some of the advanced student project regularly and help lost souls who got lost in the afterlife when they refused to accept their own death. Anyways, I didn't go through a dramatic vibrational state and the experience happened when I was awake and not lying in bed so perhaps it is not a prerequisite. Then again, I never actually left my body in a dramatic fashion.

:( My first post and I'm already being harassed. Sorry man, but I didn't say anything sexist, it seems as though you think that. Perhaps a projection of your own psyche? I'm trying to understand the psychosomatic effects astral projection/forced projection/OBEs have, I know I can't be the only one.

Yeah he was just being funny, he didn't mean to make you feel harassed. Welcome. :)

I've never had an OOBE, but I will say that any time I wake up from having been asleep I get a really intense erection until I wake up fully and get out of bed. Nice for when you're sharing your bed with someone and waking up at the same time. :) Also perhaps related.