• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids O-Desmethyltramadol

Shamble, when I said useless I meant no advantage over oral ingestion, since I am not that much into assplay I only plug when there is a benefit....

^ Arseplay ftw. You don't know what yer missing ;)

Not with tramdol itself, admittedly :D

I know the drugs are different, but I just assumed they would be processed by the body in a similar way, but I guess that is a stupid assumption because of the "o-desmethyl" part, right?

I can't pretend to really understand the chemistry, but from the little I do know O-Desmethyltramadol (one of tramdol's metabolites - supposedly more potent than the parent compound) has a significantly different effect to tramadol itself :)

I just tried to snort a little bit but it made my nose instantly stuffed
so pluggin or letting dissolve sub-lingual is the way to go.

orally it take almost the double of the dose for the same effect, can someone explains this to me please ?

It was mentioned earlier, the free phenol is probably easily cleared by the liver during first-pass metabolism.

Great thread! Just found this substance *snip* and have been looking for info :)

When I try it I will be taking it orally, the only thing I'm worried about is if this is particularly bad for the liver? (Because of the double-dose needed when taking orally)

Has anyone tried with a small dose of clonazepam or diazepam (to lower the seizure-risk.)?

Last edited by a moderator:
^I don't think the seizure risk is such that one would want to prepare by stacking a benzo on top of an opiate. That's a dangerous combination, better to take benzo to cancel a seizure, in the unlikely event that one occurs.

Also wouldn't worry about liver toxicity, I've never heard of any problems with tramadol which doesn't suggest any cause for concern with O-desmethyl_

Great thread! Just found this substance *snip* and have been looking for info :)

When I try it I will be taking it orally, the only thing I'm worried about is if this is particularly bad for the liver? (Because of the double-dose needed when taking orally)

Has anyone tried with a small dose of clonazepam or diazepam (to lower the seizure-risk.)?

You should try to plug it.

To do this you would use a small oral syringe (the one without needle). Put half of your oral dose in it. Be careful to wet the inside of the dispenser to avoid throwing precious powders aways. And use milk and a little air bubble and shake to dissolve the substance. Then put 1cm of the syringe in your rectum, dont worry it wont make you gay, and inject the liquid.

Your high will be better and you will take less.

And I second spacefacethebassace Benzo on top of an opiate. That's a dangerous combination

Just received my order, and tried 100mg orally (10 minutes ago, dont feel anything yet). Hopefully that dose was not excessive, i don't have a tolerance, aside from an ultra-high natural tolerance...

Its about an hour later, and the effect is definitely noticeable but not super strong. I think i may either take more or take some phenazepam instead (my first time with the substance as well). Perhaps its not such a great idea, but if its anything like lorazepam (as its structure suggests) it should be relatively mild....

The o-desmethyltramadol has typical opioid properties, itching, pupil constriction, dizziness and some analgesia. Its not terribly euphoric or sedating, and it lacks the tweakiness of tramadol. I think i will dose higher, or perhaps try rectal administration. For the price this stuff is kind of expensive; it would be a better deal in bulk than by the gram...

Phenazepam ain't that good imo, and very easy to go overboard. No one here willing to try IV? Come on guys, goats did it! Meh, I guess I'll be the test rat next week.

Well, I killed the whole package tongiht all 100mg.

The effects were not a strong as i expected (no pinned pupils, excessive itchiness).

I took the first couple hundred mgs with some effect, then snorted about 50mg.

The rest i took dissolved in water (yes, its water soluble) and administered rectallly. The second time I added about 3mg of phenazepam to 100mg of rectal o-dsmt.

I nodded out shorter after that, but woke up shortly after feeling relatively nornal and refreshed. This does not seem to last long.

Mabye i'll try more, or perhaos I will mix some with bateriostatic water and a micron it through into a sterial vial, at a concentration of maybe 10g per ML and try to take it IV (with BnOH as a preservatiive). I have had tramadol ampules and they were great....

What i notice from tramadol and its analogics is a sort of "chold feeling" not the warm feeling you'd get from something like morphine or hydromorphine. Whoe knowns,maybe its muuhc better IVed....

O-desmethyltramadol does not act as an SSRI. it should not be anywhere near as likely to cause seizures as tramadol does.

I thought Tramadol gives seizures because it acts as GABA Agonist at higher doses?

I finished the entire gram (mainly rectally) over the course of the night with benzos. Knocked me the fuck but im unimpressed.....

Seemed short lived too....

At the start of this thread I stated the same ^^^. It's good if you're desperate, but not the great, easy to get RC opiate most of the people reading and replying to this thread imagine it to be.

*snip*

Today i feel depressed as fuck, but maybe it was the phenazepam i was taking (took up to 15mg last night!)....

Last edited by a moderator:
It seems rather enticing to me. I tend to like the stimulating end of opioids but am nigh immune to tramadol (200 mg is a threshold, with zero acquired tolerance). This leads me to believe that I metabolize tramadol into its o-desmethyl derivative rather poorly.

ebola

OK, I scanned the thread and didn't see this, sorry if it's a repeat.
I imagine that since this is a metabolite of an opioid it would trigger a drug test, correct? If so, I assume it would be out of your blood sooner.

Nobody drug tests for tramadol or O-desmethyltramadol. They aren't even controlled substances most places.

Drug tests do not and cannot test if a drug is in a certain "class" of drugs, like an "opioid". It can only detect specific, predetermined molecules and any molecules which trigger a false positive despite the design of the test.

With a NIDA 5 test you get tested just for codeine metabolite I think, which covers heroin and morphine as well. Some tests, although rare, in addition will test for buprenorphine, methadone, and hydrocodone (which covers oxycodone).