• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids O-Desmethyltramadol with kratom tolerance

O-DSMT is indeed a metabolite of tramadol, but it builds up in your system more slowly if you take tramadol (prodrug) instead of straight O-DSMT. Not 100% of the tramadol is converted to O-DSMT either. 100 mg is a moderate dose of tramadol, but I think it would be considered a heavy dose for O-DSMT.

Thanks for the kind words nod alot :)
Ok, so if it is stronger, then try 50-75 MGS I guess.

I would love to just smoke weed, but alas I am on parole and am drug tested. I do have a script for xanax (which I absolutely do not mix with opioids) but I use them as intended and find zero recreational value in them.

As you said there is something special about the contentment (and lovely) feelings they provide. I also love the "mildness" of kratom because it makes it far less psychologically addicting for me. I love being able to use an opioid-like substance without being a fiend ha. Something about that long abstinence I had taught me moderation and really opened my eyes to a lot of things. And kratom doesn't break my wallet like prescription opioids lol.
I have always been curious about o-dsmt and found a reputable vendor so I figured I'd give it a shot. I don't plan on buying it often, I don't want it to ruin kratom for me. Love kra-kra:)

Good man.