• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Nznity's guide to make baking soda crack cocaine

Ok guys, I'm gonna give you my recipe so you guys can Cook your own banging rock cocaine instead of buying that cut to shit Bullshit. Here it goes:
1. You Need a spoon, some baking soda AND at least 1+Gram of decent blow. A lighter of course
2.mix the coke with the baking soda, a ratio of 80 coke 20 baking soda should be enough
3. Mix it up AND put in the spoon, cover with tap WATER just enough so it doesn't burn the material AND the mix reacts.
4. Light up the spoon, it should Start bubbling up for a good 40 secs, then slthe baking soda should STart desappearing AND you're left with a yellow oily substance.
5. Wait for it to dry AND the rock should STart taking shape, i use my index finger so the oil sticks to it.
Dry it with toilet paper for a bit AND you're left with a solid white fire rock.
6. Enjoy smoking Ur gsrbage hahah
There you go guys, that's my recipe. Hope it helps some people. Regards from your peruvian neighbour Spiderman. I mean nznity xp cheers blueworld.

can you make crack with small bits of coke like even less than maybe .4./3 like i even only have alittle left but idk if i should just do it or try n make it smokeable :/ i just recently tried smoking lite and it is easier (and obvs) cheaper n that buying loads of coke and bc i have a hole in my nose now (fml innit lmaooo) i'm thinking mayyyybe i should just try smoking it now n then... just got off dark too so its funny now i wanna switch from the downsst downer to the highest up i can find loool, i have xans too which help but yeh advice for first (ish) time could be niceeee?

GC, those ringers are fucking unbelievable LOL. i'ma do the next one on your name pal. :p
ok
I’ve made freebase from small amounts, just gotta have the right “tools.” Aka do it a small glass vial, then wash a few times with hot water using a syringe to clear away the water without sucking up freebase. Once done, scrape it out or rinse it out with water onto a plate and dry near fan.

God damn I’m so jelly of your right now NZN, haven’t had good cocaine in probably a year or so and Covid definitely ain’t making it easier lol.

-GC
aaig ok so from this i'm getting -
1) put the small bit u have in a spoon/ small glass vial/ container etc
2) chuck a little hot water in
(pretty sure ur supposed to add some bicarb but can't see that here so idk (help) lol)
3use syring to clear up any water without the freebase
and 4) done ???
someone pleaaaase lemme know if this makes sense bc i only have a little n really wanna just try to freebase bc if i just snort it just feel like i wouldn't get much out of it but idk feels like i might as well try freebase 😂😂

ok

aaig ok so from this i'm getting -
1) put the small bit u have in a spoon/ small glass vial/ container etc
2) chuck a little hot water in
(pretty sure ur supposed to add some bicarb but can't see that here so idk (help) lol)
3use syring to clear up any water without the freebase
and 4) done ???
someone pleaaaase lemme know if this makes sense bc i only have a little n really wanna just try to freebase bc if i just snort it just feel like i wouldn't get much out of it but idk feels like i might as well try freebase 😂😂
U got x amount of coke let's say half a gram.
For every 5 parts of coke U add 1 bicarb so if u got 500mg U add 100mg(maybe even less 80mg) if u got a scale better For u, more precision.
Mix the coke and bicarb, put it in the spoon And just enough water to cover the mixture.
Apply heat underneath with ur lighter(trying to Apply it to all parts not just one spot), after a good 20secs it has to start bubbling up. When it stops bubbling and reacting u stop applying heat. U should be able to see the oil in the spoon, as it dries up it solidifies into pieces. U then put them in toilet paper and it's done.

U got x amount of coke let's say half a gram.
For every 5 parts of coke U add 1 bicarb so if u got 500mg U add 100mg(maybe even less 80mg) if u got a scale better For u, more precision.
Mix the coke and bicarb, put it in the spoon And just enough water to cover the mixture.
Apply heat underneath with ur lighter(trying to Apply it to all parts not just one spot), after a good 20secs it has to start bubbling up. When it stops bubbling and reacting u stop applying heat. U should be able to see the oil in the spoon, as it dries up it solidifies into pieces. U then put them in toilet paper and it's done.
ay awesome thanks g one more q how much crack do i get out of that half gram of coke? i'm not sure whether to jus buy that n make it myself or buy another rock :/

ay awesome thanks g one more q how much crack do i get out of that half gram of coke? i'm not sure whether to jus buy that n make it myself or buy another rock :/
Depends on the purity of ur blow, idk how to make it with ammonia but this way u get the purest form of freebase(although it's also more toxic and u gotta be careful and know what u doing if u make it this way).
Idk I've never weighed how much I get in return but since my coke Is good quality, I get like 80% in return and it's bomb.
I don't know u but ive never bought ready rock cause it's 99% of the time cut to shit in europe, usa, abroad in general.
Depends on u, btw where u able to cook some in the end? Did it work for u? I'm curious. Dm me and I could teach u personally if u want. Lols, cheers man.

In this video u can see how he cooks cr4ck, it's in spanish and the guy Is a famous comedian but the video is real xD it's 100% accurate, I just discovered it. lol
ps. the only thing he's doing it wrong it's light up the spoon from the upside part where the solution is(u can burn the product and reduce the outcome), you're supposed to just wait for the oil to cool down and solidify. Apart from that the tutorial is 👍.

Last edited:
In this video u can see how he cooks cr4ck, it's in spanish and the guy Is a famous comedian but the video is real xD it's 100% accurate, I just discovered it. lol
ps. the only thing he's doing it wrong it's light up the spoon from the upside part where the solution is(u can burn the product and reduce the outcome), you're supposed to just wait for the oil to cool down and solidify. Apart from that the tutorial is 👍.

You gotta take better pics for that tutorial next time.

You gotta take better pics for that tutorial next time.
I was high as fk on several drugs when I did that back in the day. The video on my previous post sums up everything in 2 min tho xddddd by argentinian gangsters

Yep I used mountain dew instead of water and a microwave for a few seconds, like 20 years ago .

Seemed pretty easy to me. Most of the time we ended up with crack mush. But it smoked just the same. Never sold it or anything,

Yep I used mountain dew instead of water and a microwave for a few seconds, like 20 years ago .

Seemed pretty easy to me. Most of the time we ended up with crack mush. But it smoked just the same. Never sold it or anything,
I just fked up 250mg for not adding enough water, fked up 2 lighters too. We snorting now some premium shit. Waaaa, Peruvian vibes. 🤙🏻🤙🏻💯👌

can you make crack with small bits of coke like even less than maybe .4./3 like i even only have alittle left but idk if i should just do it or try n make it smokeable :/ i just recently tried smoking lite and it is easier (and obvs) cheaper n that buying loads of coke and bc i have a hole in my nose now (fml innit lmaooo) i'm thinking mayyyybe i should just try smoking it now n then... just got off dark too so its funny now i wanna switch from the downsst downer to the highest up i can find loool, i have xans too which help but yeh advice for first (ish) time could be niceeee?
Yeah it doesn't matter how much coke you use, the ratio of 80% coke and 20% bicarb should do it. I use another spoon to add the water as running it under the tap isn't wise as you could blast your shit everywhere. Just a half teaspoon of water is enough for that amount. Cook until you get oily blobs and they're ya crack. As it cools you can use a knife to scrape the oil together, blowing gently if you want and it'll stick to the knife, or you can wait for it to cool in the water and it'll go hard eventually. Then you can just twist up some tissue paper and dip it into the spoon to suck the water up. @nznity knows his shit though, just do as he says. I don't like crack anymore. The rush is nice but it wears off too quickly. Snorting is better and way more sociable.

Mountain dew!? Did the stuff turn green and taste like Dew?

Depends on the purity of ur blow, idk how to make it with ammonia but this way u get the purest form of freebase(although it's also more toxic and u gotta be careful and know what u doing if u make it this way).
Idk I've never weighed how much I get in return but since my coke Is good quality, I get like 80% in return and it's bomb.
I don't know u but ive never bought ready rock cause it's 99% of the time cut to shit in europe, usa, abroad in general.
Depends on u, btw where u able to cook some in the end? Did it work for u? I'm curious. Dm me and I could teach u personally if u want. Lols, cheers man.
ahaha nooo i haven't tried yet bc omg crack is so moreish dudeee lmao, buttt i have sienna might buy another half g in a bit so might try but wanted to try like idk half of it jus in case i don't want more but idk if i could try the bit i have now - hm yeh im in england south lol so idk idrk know much about lite omly powder bc i used to do sooo much my nose is fucked but yh mainly just did h for like mannn 6 years since i was 17 tho so wild wbuuuu b

Yeah it doesn't matter how much coke you use, the ratio of 80% coke and 20% bicarb should do it. I use another spoon to add the water as running it under the tap isn't wise as you could blast your shit everywhere. Just a half teaspoon of water is enough for that amount. Cook until you get oily blobs and they're ya crack. As it cools you can use a knife to scrape the oil together, blowing gently if you want and it'll stick to the knife, or you can wait for it to cool in the water and it'll go hard eventually. Then you can just twist up some tissue paper and dip it into the spoon to suck the water up. @nznity knows his shit though, just do as he says. I don't like crack anymore. The rush is nice but it wears off too quickly. Snorting is better and way more sociable.

Mountain dew!? Did the stuff turn green and taste like Dew?
i might try with like half a .5 ticket so we'll see fuck it ig money in money out man lmaooo

ahaha nooo i haven't tried yet bc omg crack is so moreish dudeee lmao, buttt i have sienna might buy another half g in a bit so might try but wanted to try like idk half of it jus in case i don't want more but idk if i could try the bit i have now - hm yeh im in england south lol so idk idrk know much about lite omly powder bc i used to do sooo much my nose is fucked but yh mainly just did h for like mannn 6 years since i was 17 tho so wild wbuuuu b
My nose is fucked too but from doing shitty blow, that's y I stopped for several years. Lately, I've been fking around with it again cause I tried this amazing product from a couple plugs. I try to be cautious with it tho, blow is a very insidious drug.
Btw, if u attempt to cook 250mg and u get it right. U most likely gonna smoke it, finish it and cook the rest immediately. Crack doesn't stop till its gone lol

i might try with like half a .5 ticket so we'll see fuck it ig money in money out man lmaooo
Try not to use too much baking soda, just 15% of the amount of blow u got. That should br enough. Like I said on my previous post, watch this tutorial.

Yeah using too much bicarb makes it gritty, salty and burn. 1:5 bicarb:cocaine maximum. That video is good but I've never seen anyone heat it from the top before. Just not sure why they're doing that. Burning off the excess bicarb?

if it works tho imma b pissssed at myself for not trying with the g from yday lmaooo
Try not to use too much baking soda, just 15% of the amount of blow u got. That should br enough. Like I said on my previous post, watch this tutorial.

ok sweeet cheers babes yeh i think one or two time i used to much bicarb but sometimes i did it perf bought another .5 n my ex didn't try take any sooo i could try make a lil more later we'll see 👀 got xans too bc i neeedda sleep at some point ay lmao

if it works tho imma b pissssed at myself for not trying with the g from yday lmaooo

ok sweeet cheers babes yeh i think one or two time i used to much bicarb but sometimes i did it perf bought another .5 n my ex didn't try take any sooo i could try make a lil more later we'll see 👀 got xans too bc i neeedda sleep at some point ay lmao
I can assist u with the cooking through video call if u want. DM me for more info hahaxd